SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Page 25 of 38 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 07, 2011 5:54 pm

jurystillout wrote:fleissmeister
Can't wait for you all to see the new season of The Bachelorette. It's got it all. Romance, emotion-- plus the biggest douchebag ever!!!

So does that mean there is going to be a bigger one then Wes was on Jillian's season..... affraid

As long as MF is doing this show, we have the biggest douchebag ever EVERY SINGLE SEASON! duh Nothing new here.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by michie671 Sat May 07, 2011 4:45 pm

chrisbharrison
Look closely. Ashley is down there on exotic dates. Any guesses? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
15 minutes ago via Echofon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

chrisbharrison
We have a winner!!! 16 days til #bachelorette premiere RT @melrg: @chrisbharrison Fiji? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5 minutes ago via Echofon

michie671
michie671

Female Posts : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:52 pm

jurystillout wrote:fleissmeister
Can't wait for you all to see the new season of The Bachelorette. It's got it all. Romance, emotion-- plus the biggest douchebag ever!!!

So does that mean there is going to be a bigger one then Wes was on Jillian's season..... affraid
laugh out loud..or Ed Swiderski? :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sat May 07, 2011 3:24 pm

fleissmeister

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat May 07, 2011 12:34 am

chrisbharrison Enjoy your Friday night. Sat morn see pics from our exotic locale right here! #bachelorette premiere 17 days away!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 06, 2011 2:25 am

chrisbharrison Ive missed you guys RT @TheStephieD: I can't wait for the new season of the #bachelorette! I've missed you @chrisbharrison Smiley

chrisbharrison Enjoying my own exotic dates w @gwenkharrison! Shh don't tell her but she's going to get the rose

chrisbharrison Fingers crossed! RT @AthenaTweets: @chrisbharrison @gwenkharrison Is there a fantasy suite involved?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjagirl Wed May 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Love_Me wrote:
ninjagirl wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Tuesday, May 03, 2011 4:21 PMJ Just saw Ryan Miller on a #bachelorette commercial. Ahhh I can't wait!!!

I saw him too!1

This is so surreal. Loveeee him!!Smiley ABC's The Bachelor Announcement: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OMG THAT IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEE

soooo excited! Hometown visit here I come. Hahaha

I thought you said he's home now ):

i wonder if that was to something else or part of that conversation. she was talking to others during that conversation

It was in reply to the other person saying she could not wait to see Ryan Miller's HTD being filmed. So the other friend then tweeted that they thought he was home already.

It is confusing because I didn't want to post their twitter user name. I really wanted to post this because we have three Ryan's on this season of The Bachelorette and I believe this one is not going to be in the F4. We have two other Ryan's that might be in the F4 and it is hard to keep it all organized.

For sure ... I think that is why the one goes by Mickey :D and the other is Ryan P. we know those to make it to f8 at least
ninjagirl
ninjagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 04, 2011 6:38 pm

ninjagirl wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Tuesday, May 03, 2011 4:21 PMJ Just saw Ryan Miller on a #bachelorette commercial. Ahhh I can't wait!!!

I saw him too!1

This is so surreal. Loveeee him!!Smiley ABC's The Bachelor Announcement: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i wonder if that was to something else or part of that conversation. she was talking to others during that conversation

It was in reply to the other person saying she could not wait to see Ryan Miller's HTD being filmed. So the other friend then tweeted that they thought he was home already.

It is confusing because I didn't want to post their twitter user name. I really wanted to post this because we have three Ryan's on this season of The Bachelorette and I believe this one is not going to be in the F4. We have two other Ryan's that might be in the F4 and it is hard to keep it all organized.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjagirl Wed May 04, 2011 6:28 pm

I saw him too!1

ninjagirl
ninjagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 04, 2011 3:07 am

Tuesday, May 03, 2011 4:21 PMJ Just saw Ryan Miller on a #bachelorette commercial. Ahhh I can't wait!!!

I saw him too!1

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 04, 2011 12:52 am

ZG Champion wrote:Mike Fleiss tonight:

Working on bachelorette episode 3 today... Killer!!!!!! We got a villain this season that u won't believe...
And
On case you missed it, here is a link to Bachelorette Promo. Let me know what you think

Assuming that must be the Bentley guy who takes himself out in Episode 3? He was kind of cute in his audition video.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by ZG Champion Wed May 04, 2011 12:19 am

Mike Fleiss tonight:

Working on bachelorette episode 3 today... Killer!!!!!! We got a villain this season that u won't believe...
And
On case you missed it, here is a link to Bachelorette Promo. Let me know what you think
ZG Champion
ZG Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 38 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

+48
agentcurls
Nibbles22
Starshine_16
gurlbrit
beader