SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Page 29 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by Cash Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Cash wrote:Chris Harrison then? Why would be he there for a HTD?

I thought about that and it was a another reason I didn't post the tweet at the time, but now that we know this contestant has roots in Georgia I am dying to find the tweet just to check it out.

Is there a Union Square in Athens, Georgia?

Could the contestants name be Chris?

Maybe, but why would somebody recognize a contestant and refer to him as "Chris from the Bachelorette"? Doesn't make sense.

Also, I'm getting a DeAnna vibe from this guy, his family is Greek. And in Georgia. Hmm..

Cash

Female Posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Cash wrote:Chris Harrison then? Why would be he there for a HTD?

I thought about that and it was a another reason I didn't post the tweet at the time, but now that we know this contestant has roots in Georgia I am dying to find the tweet just to check it out.

Is there a Union Square in Athens or Atlanta, Georgia?

Could the contestants name be Chris?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:31 pm

Gina wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Cash wrote:Per Twitter:
lgrthanlife:
Just found out my cousin is coming home for his hometown date on the Bachelorette

This is from yesterday (4/19), and the person looks to be from Georgia. Don't know if that means his cousin is form Georgia, too, though.

At least now we know they're on HTDs now.

Great Find Cash. This tweet might go along with the one I came across a couple of days ago. A person spotted Chris in Georgia. Now at the time I thought they were talking about Chris L, but now I think it was Ashley and crew on a HTD. They were shooting in Union Square. Let me find this tweet.
The only time Chris L. was in GA was Saturday very early..he flew to Dallas to see Peyton and his flight stopped in Atlanta. Don't know if he even got off the plane, so I too, doubt it was Chris L. Most folks who see someone in Atlanta or at the airport, say Atlanta, not GA, which could mean a smaller GA suburbs, outside of ATL and an HTD?

I think the person who tweeted about his cousin having a HTD lives in Atlanta. And I think I found family of his in Athens, too.

Cash

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:29 pm

Chris Harrison then? Why would be he there for a HTD?

Cash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:28 pm

Love_Me wrote:
lgrthanlife:
Just found out my cousin is coming home for his hometown date on the Bachelorette

This is from yesterday (4/19), and the person looks to be from Georgia. Don't know if that means his cousin is form Georgia, too, though.

Great Find Cash. This tweet might go along with the one I came across a couple of days ago. A person spotted Chris in Georgia. Now at the time I thought they were talking about Chris L, but now I think it was Ashley and crew on a HTD. They were shooting in Union Square. Let me find this tweet.
The only time Chris L. was in GA was Saturday very early..he flew to Dallas to see Peyton and his flight stopped in Atlanta. Don't know if he even got off the plane, so I too, doubt it was Chris L. Most folks who see someone in Atlanta or at the airport, say Atlanta, not GA, which could mean a smaller GA suburbs, outside of ATL and an HTD?

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:49 pm

lgrthanlife:

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:22 pm

Per Twitter:
lgrthanlife:

Cash

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:42 am

I found these tweets to be pretty amusing:

Sunday, April 17, 2011

We found the Bachelor house! Then almost got arrested.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Just saw the Bachelor house. Oh. My. Goodness.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sunday, April 17

@chrisbharrison we were just at the Bachelor house! Where were you?

Chris' reply was:

You kids getvoff my lawn & out of my rose bushesRT @chrisbharrison we were just at the Bachelor house! Where were you?

I tried to pick a rose petal but my friends wouldn't let me :(
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:38 pm

I saw another tweet about The Bachelorette filming in Hong Kong, but I can't find it now. It was one not yet posted here.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:09 am

Love_Me wrote:Friday, April 08, 2011 10:52 PM

just saw ashley hebert filming #bachelorette7 hier in hong kong. random.

Another tweet was about that Ashley was filming in Hong Kong and it made the Vietnam news. It was the examiner article thats been around for a little while. No new news though.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:51 am

Friday, April 08, 2011 10:52 PM

just saw ashley hebert filming #bachelorette7 hier in hong kong. random.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:50 pm

Saturday, April 09, 2011 11:20 AM

chrisbharrison: May 23rd ABC! RT @hpaiste: @chrisbharrison @thebachelortv *note to self* Ashley was in Hong Kong filming 4/9/11.. Now when does it air. Hmm.

Saturday, April 09, 2011 12:06 PM

chrisbharrison: Trying very hard RT @allisonl06: @chrisbharrison I cannot wait to see Ashley H on the #bachelorette ! Find her a husband, Chris! ;)
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

+48
agentcurls
Nibbles22
Starshine_16
gurlbrit
beader