SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Page 30 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by CarrieA Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:35 pm

jurystillout wrote:Did anyone see this tease on twitter from Chris Harrison?

May 23rd ABC! RT @hpaiste: @chrisbharrison @thebachelortv *note to self* Ashley was in Hong Kong filming 4/9/11.. Now when does it air. Hmm.

I think I know the anwser but does anyone else? hmmm

I just updated the filming schedule with a guesstimation of the rest of the season. I have the season wrapping in the first week of may but I'm not 100% posative because we don't know where they will head before HTD's.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by jurystillout Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:31 pm

Did anyone see this tease on twitter from Chris Harrison?

May 23rd ABC! RT @hpaiste: @chrisbharrison @thebachelortv *note to self* Ashley was in Hong Kong filming 4/9/11.. Now when does it air. Hmm.

I think I know the anwser but does anyone else? hmmm

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:47 pm

I guess they decided if they can't beat us, they should just go ahead and join by providing their own pics. Thanks! :D

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:05 pm

pitci wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here it is.

Soooo... he's been fishing...? ; )

Back to top Go down

Post by pitci Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Here it is.

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:04 pm

Per CH's twitter they are in Hong Kong right now, I can't bring over the picture he tweeted though if someone wants to feel free to do so.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:47 am

Tweet from chrisbharrison about 3 hours ago:

In a few hours I'll be posting a pic from the road shooting "Bachelorette" @TheBachelorTV
Tweet from theyearofelan:

Follow @TheBachelorTV - in a few hours, we will be tweeting something very special for our fans. It's a first ever.
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by pitci Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:00 am

There was a tweet last night:

kennethmaming bbfreak bbfreak
The Bachelorette is filming in HONG KONG! omg!!!

I messaged the person for more information, but don't have a reply yet. I'm not sure if this person actually saw filming or just read somewhere that filming is happening in Hong Kong.

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by 59hawaii Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:25 am

Since Ashley and crew are still over in SE Asia, could this girl be confusing filming of TB'ette for something else - maybe something else is being filmed in Santa Monica or nearby?

ETA: I wonder what makes her think it's TB'ette being filmed - she can't possibly be spotting Ashley.

59hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:49 pm

I feel like we are going around in circles.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by 59hawaii Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:59 pm

jurystillout wrote:Don't they sometimes go and observe a class during spring break. Because I thought that this girl was still high school based on her twitter picture.

She must either be a junior or sophomore who's visiting an LA college or she's a senior making another visit to the college of her choice. She's probably on a spring break vacation with her family visiting colleges - not enrolled in college yet. TB filming 20 miles from her must mean that there's filming going on 20 miles from where she is vacationing in LA and not 20 miles from her hometown of Arlington, WA.

59hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:00 pm

IF she is from Arlington HS, she has Spring Break from April 4 - 8. Graduation isnt until June 14.
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

+48
agentcurls
Nibbles22
Starshine_16
gurlbrit
beader