SELECT CONTENT

Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:17 am

Here is the outfit that Paige wears to next weeks elimination ceremony:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just as I suspected only one guy according to the Elimination Chart will be eliminated this Friday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The F4 will meet Paige's friends a local bar during episode 9. Tribble's parents meet his F4 girls last season during the same episode before the finale aired.

So based on the following screencaps I made Landon will be the one to leave next:

The guy Jeremiah is hugging has the exact same build as Landon.

Furthermore, here we see Little Shaun (His necklace is the one he always wears) and Bubba (it is his cowboy hat he likes to wear), and Jeremiah coming back up the porch after walking Landon out the gate. The country guys do it for their own and the city guys always walk out their group.

My guess is they are emotional because he gave them a heartfelt genuine speech goodbye.

Remember, even though Landon still might get on their nerves being on the show is an emotional journey.

So in conclusion Landon is going home.

Big Shaun, Bubba, Jeremiah, and Little Shaun are the F4.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by lavenderred Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:19 am

Thomigirl wrote:WILL there be more Jeremiah? :greenman: I guess since he's the rumored F1 it's inevitable...
I think so! I just spotted this picture that is now on the episode summary page --

The name of the picture includes "season_3/308/cm_fishing_2" and little Shaun is wearing the same clothes we saw in the preview when he was bundled under a blanket with Paige. And I hope Jeremiah gets the first hug, he's positioned for it! Smiley
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:32 am

lavenderred wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:WILL there be more Jeremiah? :greenman: I guess since he's the rumored F1 it's inevitable...
I think so! I just spotted this picture that is now on the episode summary page --

The name of the picture includes "season_3/308/cm_fishing_2" and little Shaun is wearing the same clothes we saw in the preview when he was bundled under a blanket with Paige. And I hope Jeremiah gets the first hug, he's positioned for it! Smiley

Great catch! yes

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:36 am

Love_Me wrote:Here is the outfit that Paige wears to next weeks elimination ceremony:

Just as I suspected only one guy according to the Elimination Chart will be eliminated this Friday.

The F4 will meet Paige's friends a local bar during episode 9. Tribble's parents meet his F4 girls last season during the same episode before the finale aired.

So based on the following screencaps I made Landon will be the one to leave next:

The guy Jeremiah is hugging has the exact same build as Landon.

Furthermore, here we see Little Shaun (His necklace is the one he always wears) and Bubba (it is his cowboy hat he likes to wear), and Jeremiah coming back up the porch after walking Landon out the gate. The country guys do it for their own and the city guys always walk out their group.

My guess is they are emotional because he gave them a heartfelt genuine speech goodbye.

Remember, even though Landon still might get on their nerves being on the show is an emotional journey.

So in conclusion Landon is going home.

Big Shaun, Bubba, Jeremiah, and Little Shaun are the F4.

I'm confused. He's wearing a different shirt in the hug scene.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:50 am

^^I think it's the same?? He's wearing a grey dress shirt, with a black vest on top.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:55 am

It will be interesting to see Landons farewell talk with the guys and to probably see him cry.
People are being so mean to him on the SHA FB page.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:28 am

Oh, that's Jerimiah hugging Landon! Duh! Sorry about that!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:35 am

bargainbeckyjo wrote:It will be interesting to see Landons farewell talk with the guys and to probably see him cry.

It's a little hard not to...just sayin'. Bee is keeping her mouth shut cuz she doesn't have anything nice to say. hmmm
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:46 am

Beeleever wrote:
bargainbeckyjo wrote:It will be interesting to see Landons farewell talk with the guys and to probably see him cry.

It's a little hard not to...just sayin'. Bee is keeping her mouth shut cuz she doesn't have anything nice to say. hmmm

giggling Yeah, I know how you feel. The Bachelor/Bachleorette series has me biting my tongue a lot! Sometimes, that doesn't even help. Ha!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:06 am

Very random observation... but did Jeremiah get a haircut on this episode? His hair looks shorter. And it looks more tamed giggling Maybe he used some of Big Shaun's hairspray.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:09 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:49 am

atem wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

giggling Yeah, I know how you feel. The Bachelor/Bachleorette series has me biting my tongue a lot! Sometimes, that doesn't even help. Ha!

Yeppers, atem, yes rght there with ya...but bottom line is, by not biting my tongue, it can set other people off. Ultimately it's Love and San that have to deal with it, so I've been trying to keep the peace to respect them. Love those girls too much to be the cause of dissension... :hug:

Although, I doubt too much I would cause a raucous if I said how I really feel about Landon... giggling
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 8 - 3/2 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+22
Trueloveforever
liziz
Hotmomma
rc49ers
draven31