SELECT CONTENT

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by RealityEscape Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:37 am

"What is that first screen shot of" If it was the last episode I'd say it's Paige thanking the staff at the house - she'd do something like that. Second shot makes you go hmm... because of the distance and formality.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by veg_out Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:22 am

I wish to the heavens that this Friday were next Friday. C'mon already!

Come to think of it, though, it's better that we'll get some sweetness next Friday given that Monday night's Bachelor will surely leave me wanting.

Have a good one, Sweet Homers!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina14 Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:28 am

I was reading on facebook tat there is a preview that shows Paige's friends telling her that Jeremiah is not for her. also, theyshow him sitting in the back of tge white pick up truck and she is telling him that She is not a naive girl and she will not be blinded by love. Then they show her leaving him . Tgey are saying, everything that couldgo wrong did go wrong in the bar. Omg, more bad
Things mire Jeremiah..

Sabrina14

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:31 am

Sabrina14 wrote:I was reading on facebook tat there is a preview that shows Paige's friends telling her that Jeremiah is not for her. also, theyshow him sitting in the back of tge white pick up truck and she is telling him that She is not a naive girl and she will not be blinded by love. Then they show her leaving him . Tgey are saying, everything that couldgo wrong did go wrong in the bar. Omg, more bad
Things mire Jeremiah..

Is there any evidence that Paige picks someone else? Maybe she does pick Bubba?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:33 am

Sabrina14 wrote:I was reading on facebook tat there is a preview that shows Paige's friends telling her that Jeremiah is not for her. also, theyshow him sitting in the back of tge white pick up truck and she is telling him that She is not a naive girl and she will not be blinded by love. Then they show her leaving him . Tgey are saying, everything that couldgo wrong did go wrong in the bar. Omg, more bad
Things mire Jeremiah..
If you go to the cmt website and look at the very tail end of episode 8, the add-on is there. Mind games, I think. Just read Jeremiah's FB page comments about this. Fans standing firm. :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:07 pm

It may be edited to deem like they are talking about JJ when they're not. I could see them saying this about Sean Bigos.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:08 pm

veg_out wrote:
Things mire Jeremiah..

Is there any evidence that Paige picks someone else? Maybe she does pick Bubba?
We know Bubba and Jeremiah are the F2. There are screen cap "evidence" of them on other 1-1 dates that haven't been shown yet. I don't know, I feel like the preview was heavily edited. Jeremiah mentioned an uffda moment, so I wouldn't be surprised that her friends would say that Jeremiah wasn't the guy for her (although they could have been easily talking about someone else since they never actually say Jeremiah's name...). I also found it weird that, the preview made it look like she was letting him go... but she was the one that was walking away from the truck. Normally, the guy would walk away if she did eliminate him. She was also not crying in the preview. I feel, if she really let Jeremiah go, she would have been a bit more emotional.

Anyway, I think this goes back to what Paige says in her interviews. Producers are playing mind games on her and her fella. She's said several times it was a head vs. heart situation. The producers were probably pushing for one guy, when she fell in love with another.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:19 pm

Uffda!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:35 pm

I think Paige walking is when whe is walking to the truck, after greeting everybody we don't see Jeremiah in frame, unless I missed it. Also I think when she is talking to him, its nothing. They are making it really look like Jeremiah is going home, but we know better. :Nod:
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Does anyone know where this video is located? It is not a separate promo clip on CMT, and is not from the Episode 8 preview of the next episode. It is also not part of the Season opener intro piece. I'd like to look at it but can't seem to find it. Help please!!
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Northstargirl wrote:Does anyone know where this video is located? It is not a separate promo clip on CMT, and is not from the Episode 8 preview of the next episode. It is also not part of the Season opener intro piece. I'd like to look at it but can't seem to find it. Help please!!
It's added onto the end of Episode 8 video on CMT website.
Here is the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The new promo is at the end.

ETA: I also find a interesting CMT isn't promoting this new promo. Normally they would have a separate video for a new preview and they'll post it up on their FB page letting people know. If it weren't for people commenting about it on Jeremiah's FB page, I wouldn't have known there was a new promo.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:10 pm

dee, thanks so much for being a lifesaver of information.

Next Friday, hurry up and get here!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+39
missy0723
copyman12
Rosepetal
Trueloveforever
northernviewer