SELECT CONTENT

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Admin Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:18 am

Thanks Love and no prob CC! Here is the video~ I tried to get all of their scenes ~ You can watch it in 1080p HD too :jumpyay: , just don't forget to set it to that option. Hugesmile

ETA: I want to thank dee for always sending me a link to the episodes to download!! She is the best! sweet kiss
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Sabrina14 Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:06 pm

He is soooooo good looking and so sweet , no wonder Paige fell in love with him.

Sabrina14

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:33 pm

San wrote:Thanks Love and no prob CC! Here is the video~ I tried to get all of their scenes ~ You can watch it in 1080p HD too :jumpyay: , just don't forget to set it to that option. Hugesmile

ETA: I want to thank dee for always sending me a link to the episodes to download!! She is the best! sweet kiss
YAY!! Thanks San for compiling all the Jeremiah and Paige scenes! :Clap:

I thought about doing and episode 9 "He Said She Said" last night, as I wrote is some thread around here no idea , but I fell asleep and have been busy until now. So I'm glad to see you've already done that! yes
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:27 pm

San wrote:Thanks Love and no prob CC! Here is the video~ I tried to get all of their scenes ~ You can watch it in 1080p HD too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] , just don't forget to set it to that option. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ETA: I want to thank dee for always sending me a link to the episodes to download!! She is the best! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks San for putting this video together! I have already watched it twice! It is a great pick me up after a long day at work! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:04 pm

When Paige and Jeremiah were sitting on the bench Paige say to jeremiah that Bubba always opens up to me and tells me how he feels .

Jeremiah say words are a dime a dozen, it reminded me of a saying my Irish Mom use to say .

Talk is cheap , but it takes Money to buy Wiskey .

Four more days and i'm excited ,[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by MOlazaran0907 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:56 pm

handwave Hello! This is my first time commenting here! I LOVE it here! You guys do a great job.

Now for my comment: After seeing video over and over again. IDK but I think they exchanged "I love you" when he first hugged her by the pick up truck. I really couldn't hear it clearly but it sounded like she said it first then he did. Maybe I'm wrong...did anybody else catch that? no idea

MOlazaran0907

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:33 pm

MOlazaran0907 wrote: handwave Hello! This is my first time commenting here! I LOVE it here! You guys do a great job.

Now for my comment: After seeing video over and over again. IDK but I think they exchanged "I love you" when he first hugged her by the pick up truck. I really couldn't hear it clearly but it sounded like she said it first then he did. Maybe I'm wrong...did anybody else catch that? no idea

Welcome1 MOlazaran0907!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:14 pm

MOlazaran0907 wrote: handwave Hello! This is my first time commenting here! I LOVE it here! You guys do a great job.

:Welcome MOlazaran0907!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:30 pm

San wrote:

:Welcome MOlazaran0907!!!
Be sure to find the other topic discussions too -- Episode 10; and Sweet Home Alabama Discussions have lots of stuff too. I imagine this one (episode 9) will start getting very quiet. There is a place at the bottom of a screen to "start watching this topic" - if you select that for each topic then your email is notified when new things are added since the last time you visited. I may not have said that exactly right but you'll get the idea.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritaellen Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:05 pm

This was one of Jeremiah's answers on his FB chat.

"I know that what happened was truly what was right for Paige and what she wanted so Im just looking forward to workin the fields this spring and playin some more music . "

I am trying to be positive but this sounds like a lonely man and not a man in love to me.

Ritaellen

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:12 pm

Ritaellen wrote:This was one of Jeremiah's answers on his FB chat.

"I know that what happened was truly what was right for Paige and what she wanted so Im just looking forward to workin the fields this spring and playin some more music . "

I am trying to be positive but this sounds like a lonely man and not a man in love to me.

Hmmm...looks like smokescreen to me giggling . They were giving too much away Hugesmile
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:20 pm

Thomigirl wrote:
Ritaellen wrote:This was one of Jeremiah's answers on his FB chat.

Hmmm...looks like smokescreen to me giggling . They were giving too much away Hugesmile

I agree smokescreen phrase planned long before the chat. It makes sense that this might have been his plan to say if she didn't pick him.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 9 - 3/16 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+39
missy0723
copyman12
Rosepetal
Trueloveforever
northernviewer