SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers Empty Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:55 pm

austen112 wrote:Do you think they would pick Donnny as the lead next, idk...

IMO it is between Austin and Bubba. I think Bubba without a doubt has to be at the top of their list. JMO

Donny seems to be invested in his music career right now, but being on SHA would only help him get even more exposure.

Do we know when Season 4 would begin filming? If we can figure that out we might have our answer about who the next lead is.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:08 pm

dee wrote:Hmmm.... Austin's FB fan page has been removed. Not sure if it really means anything.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

This was his FB url: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which doesn't exist anymore.

RealityEscape wrote:
dee wrote:Hmmm.... Austin's FB fan page has been removed. Not sure if it really means anything.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

This was his FB url: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which doesn't exist anymore.

Hmmm. I mentioned that we needed to watch him awhile back and look for proof he ISN'T the new bachelor. So far we're just finding things that say maybe.... However someone else's posts led me to believe they have both Bubba and Austin under consideration. Bubba would be fantastic but suspect he doesn't want to be away from the real world any longer due to reality TV. (pun intended).

Gina wrote:Dee, your right, Austin's fb is down. Well, he'd be the bachelor by default, only if Bubba turned it down, imo.

Because, if he was first choice for the bachelor, why would they let Austin leave so early with a flimsy work excuse when he'll be gone from work for 40+ days taping the show? Also, can't see how he would be as popular as Bubba is now considering he never got his heart broken and didn't even seem to care much for Paige. Isn't he the preacher's son? Surprised his dad would be ok it with all making out involved for the lead. As a contestant, his kissing was very minimal, but not as the lead.

Guess we'll find out. Have they even announced if CMT is doing another SHA season yet?

RealityEscape wrote:
Gina wrote:
Guess we'll find out. Have they even announced if CMT is doing another SHA season yet?
Gotta believe that switching to 2 hour episodes is a sign that CMT is very pleased with the show and will continue. Seems like I saw one ad somewhere and they refer to it as a paid gig. That may sound bad that it gets 'un-serious' people applying but it also means that when a relationship happens it's because the people want it and may not have expected it which is fun. Consider - "getting paid; I'll go and have fun" but then someone gets your attention.

amowen83 wrote:Found this on twitter, not sure if it throws up any flags but I found it interesting.

Austin T Squires @squiresat22
"FB is gone!! Twitter it is.... Heading south to Mobile then back to the Ham Thursday. #sickofdriving
10:31 AM - 21 Feb 12"

:greenman:

Gina wrote:
amowen83 wrote:Found this on twitter, not sure if it throws up any flags but I found it interesting.

Austin T Squires @squiresat22
"FB is gone!! Twitter it is.... Heading south to Mobile then back to the Ham Thursday. #sickofdriving
10:31 AM - 21 Feb 12"

:greenman:
Thanks, guess he only wants twitter? I just can't see him being the Bachelor, jmo If not Bubba, the next most popular seems to be lil Shaun Smith, even though I personally think he's too young at almost 22 yrs. old to be looking for a serious relationship.

amowen83 :heyyall: Glad to have you onboard!

dee wrote:I'm trying not to read so much into it. haha, My hearts been set with Bubba as the lead since the beginning.

amowen83 wrote: :thanki: for the warm welcome! I am excited to be here.

Dee: I'm trying not to read to much into things as well. I am most definitely set on watching Bubba as the next lead. Hopefully we will get our wish.

Gina wrote:
amowen83 wrote: :thanki: for the warm welcome! I am excited to be here.

Dee: I'm trying not to read to much into things as well. I am most definitely set on watching Bubba as the next lead. Hopefully we will get our wish.
We'll, y'all know my main man is Bubba, :Bubba: who I simply adore and he's so my type. I will be so disappointed if he turned it down. He sure is happy on fb and twitter, not sure what to make of it, but glad he's doing so well and I too, am not trying to read too much into any of it. :WAVEY:

Love_Me wrote:Do you think Bubba would turn down becoming the lead? I wish there was an interview asking him about it, but because he is still in the running this season I doubt someone would.

amowen83 wrote:I don't think Bubba would turn down being the lead as he's been out and about quite a bit here lately; but you never know.

Beeleever wrote:
Gina wrote:We'll, y'all know my main man is Bubba, :Bubba: who I simply adore and he's so my type. I will be so disappointed if he turned it down. He sure is happy on fb and twitter, not sure what to make of it, but glad he's doing so well and I too, am not trying to read too much into any of it. :WAVEY:

Gina...me too! We are going to have so much fun on this board if Bubba is the next Bachelor...well, unless there is another Jackie on his season. giggling I am promising right now to be good. I will be good!
:Bubba: :fingersarecrossed

BTW...miss swangin' with you girl! :swinginglove

austen112 wrote:Do you think they would pick Donnny as the lead next, idk...
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:08 pm

Because it is never too early to start sleuthing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:13 pm

Thanks Love! I'm also wondering when they start filming...

I have a feeling it won't be any time soon though? Paige mentioned the her season hadn't even finish airing when she started filming. I don't see why they would need to rush the following season?

I felt like they filmed very frequently for 3 seasons. Has it even been 6 months? haha
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:22 pm

New picture in Bubba's private fb, taken yesterday. It could just be the angle of the pic, but he looks like he's toned up. Does he look thinner or is it my imagination. (I cropped out the little kids he's with for their privacy). Just hoping he's our new bach. (fingers crossed)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:23 pm

He DOES look a lot more toned and TANNED haha. He's definitely thinner. OK, Gina, don't get my hopes up now.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:27 pm

dee wrote:He DOES look a lot more toned and TANNED haha. He's definitely thinner. OK, Gina, don't get my hopes up now.
I know, I'm trying to remain calm. Some commented on his fb that he's lost weight. One poster said, you're either the next bach or you're in love. One poster said you're always so happy. :giggle: So maybe he met someone since the show finished or........ok, I must remain calm. But he looks dayum sexy in that new pic. :Bubba:

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:30 pm

Gina wrote:
dee wrote:He DOES look a lot more toned and TANNED haha. He's definitely thinner. OK, Gina, don't get my hopes up now.
I know, I'm trying to remain calm. Some commented on his fb that he's lost weight. One poster said, you're either the next bach or you're in love. :giggle: So maybe he met someone since the show finished or........ok, I must remain calm. But he looks dayum sexy in that new pic. :Bubba:
Yeah I figured SHA would want him as the next lead. He's the over whelming fan favourite. One of the reasons if he does end up turning down the role is maybe because he found himself a lady.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:22 pm

Hi everyone. I'm oh-so-new and oh-so-nosy and have way too much time on my hands. I'm actually the 3rd of 9 and I do have a name. Too late now to change my login, so 1of9 will have to do.

Camera, makeup, and hair people who worked on previous seasons have been in GA and FL (now in Jax, I believe) for the past week, maybe more, so perhaps filming and/or interview shots are underway? Just a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:38 pm

1of9 wrote:Hi everyone. I'm oh-so-new and oh-so-nosy and have way too much time on my hands. I'm actually the 3rd of 9 and I do have a name. Too late now to change my login, so 1of9 will have to do.

Camera, makeup, and hair people who worked on previous seasons have been in GA and FL (now in Jax, I believe) for the past week, maybe more, so perhaps filming and/or interview shots are underway? Just a thought.
:Welcome

You will love it here..so fun to hear they may start filming soon..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:41 pm

1of9 wrote:Hi everyone. I'm oh-so-new and oh-so-nosy and have way too much time on my hands. I'm actually the 3rd of 9 and I do have a name. Too late now to change my login, so 1of9 will have to do.

Welcome! And thanks for the info!! :WAVEY:

I'm pretty sure Carrie the camerawoman is not working on SHA, she even tweeted to someone, "Working on a brand new show." So I don't think her work in Savannah or trip to Jacksonville are for SHA. no idea

But I'd love for you to post what you've found about the other SHA production people.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:50 pm

lavenderred wrote:

Welcome! And thanks for the info!! :WAVEY:

I'm pretty sure Carrie the camerawoman is not working on SHA, she even tweeted to someone, "Working on a brand new show." So I don't think her work in Savannah or trip to Jacksonville are for SHA. no idea

But I'd love for you to post what you've found about the other SHA production people.

OK - I hope that worked. I know NOTHING about the workings of a forum.

Was thinking this could be season 4 or something related due to coincidences of Carrie, Makeup (Ignacia) and hair (Bandoo) being in Jax along with Devin and Cody (season 1), Courtney (season 2), Bubba, and possibly others. Could just be a coincidence... Will continue to watch (gad, feel like a creeper). Anyway, delighted to be here and thank you for the warm welcomes. Fascinating reading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

+26
Carolinagirl1864
Litta123
provenceguy
atem
Thomigirl