SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:15 am

1of9 wrote:
Hi everyone. I'm oh-so-new and oh-so-nosy and have way too much time on my hands. I'm actually the 3rd of 9 and I do have a name. Too late now to change my login, so 1of9 will have to do.

Camera, makeup, and hair people who worked on previous seasons have been in GA and FL (now in Jax, I believe) for the past week, maybe more, so perhaps filming and/or interview shots are underway? Just a thought.

Was thinking this could be season 4 or something related due to coincidences of Carrie, Makeup (Ignacia) and hair (Bandoo) being in Jax along with Devin and Cody (season 1), Courtney (season 2), Bubba, and possibly others. Could just be a coincidence... Will continue to watch (gad, feel like a creeper). Anyway, delighted to be here and thank you for the warm welcomes. Fascinating reading
Hi and welcomeyall I love your thinking too. Please feel free to post your speculation and thoughts, none of us know for sure what's going on. Some swore last season that the sunset beach screencap pics of Tribble and Tristan were Cassie and Tribble and that was not the case, so ya never know. This SHA forum is a great place and so much fun!!!!

Courtney posted this in her fb yesterday:
Courtney Wilkerson
Come see me and some other Sweet Home Alabama friends tomorrow night (Thursday) at Maverick's in Jacksonville, FL!! It'll be a good ole time : ) The address is 2 Independent Drive, Jacksonville FL! Hope to see y'all there!! ♥️
L Wednesday at 2:58pm

Everyone knows I've been a Bubba fan since night one! Just love this guy and hoping he's the next bachelor. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:42 pm

1of9 wrote:
lavenderred wrote:
1of9 wrote:Hi everyone. I'm oh-so-new and oh-so-nosy and have way too much time on my hands. I'm actually the 3rd of 9 and I do have a name. Too late now to change my login, so 1of9 will have to do.

Camera, makeup, and hair people who worked on previous seasons have been in GA and FL (now in Jax, I believe) for the past week, maybe more, so perhaps filming and/or interview shots are underway? Just a thought.
Welcome! And thanks for the info!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm pretty sure Carrie the camerawoman is not working on SHA, she even tweeted to someone, "Working on a brand new show." So I don't think her work in Savannah or trip to Jacksonville are for SHA. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But I'd love for you to post what you've found about the other SHA production people.

OK - I hope that worked. I know NOTHING about the workings of a forum.

Was thinking this could be season 4 or something related due to coincidences of Carrie, Makeup (Ignacia) and hair (Bandoo) being in Jax along with Devin and Cody (season 1), Courtney (season 2), Bubba, and possibly others. Could just be a coincidence... Will continue to watch (gad, feel like a creeper). Anyway, delighted to be here and thank you for the warm welcomes. Fascinating reading.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 1of9!

If you want to change your username I can do that for you easily. Just let me know what you want it changed to and it will be done ASAP! Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Ooh, Gina! Love the collage. The butt shot w/ the belt and spur is the perfect avi pic! That's a great shot.... rolls everything Bubba into one without showing his face! Spur, cross belt, cowpen, and yep - nice derriere! high five

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina14 Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:57 pm

hello, just want to make sure that Jeremiah if the one that Paige picks? thanks

Sabrina14

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:15 pm

Sabrina14 wrote:hello, just want to make sure that Jeremiah if the one that Paige picks? thanks

:Lovesign: Welcome Sabrina! I am not real up-to-date on SHA, but I do know that we have a source claiming Jeremiah is the one Paige picks in the end Smiley Hope that helps!

Romans 8: 37-39
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Gina wrote:
1of9 wrote:
Hi everyone. I'm oh-so-new and oh-so-nosy and have way too much time on my hands. I'm actually the 3rd of 9 and I do have a name. Too late now to change my login, so 1of9 will have to do.

Was thinking this could be season 4 or something related due to coincidences of Carrie, Makeup (Ignacia) and hair (Bandoo) being in Jax along with Devin and Cody (season 1), Courtney (season 2), Bubba, and possibly others. Could just be a coincidence... Will continue to watch (gad, feel like a creeper). Anyway, delighted to be here and thank you for the warm welcomes. Fascinating reading
Hi and welcomeyall I love your thinking too. Please feel free to post your speculation and thoughts, none of us know for sure what's going on. Some swore last season that the sunset beach screencap pics of Tribble and Tristan were Cassie and Tribble and that was not the case, so ya never know. This SHA forum is a great place and so much fun!!!!

Courtney posted this in her fb yesterday:
Courtney Wilkerson
Come see me and some other Sweet Home Alabama friends tomorrow night (Thursday) at Maverick's in Jacksonville, FL!! It'll be a good ole time : ) The address is 2 Independent Drive, Jacksonville FL! Hope to see y'all there!! ♥️
L Wednesday at 2:58pm

Everyone knows I've been a Bubba fan since night one! Just love this guy and hoping he's the next bachelor. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's so cute Gina! You did a great job on it! :missclap:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Welcome Sabrina14! :WAVEY:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:44 pm

^^ Love the collage Gina! I just noticed the butt shot... shame on me haha
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:49 pm

laugh out loud. I didn't make that collage, it's on Bubba's fb, but I love it too. Country Girl Photography made it. :WAVEY:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Gina wrote:laugh out loud. I didn't make that collage, it's on Bubba's fb, but I love it too. Country Girl Photography made it. :WAVEY:

Oh oops! Well it looks great! giggling :Grin:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:54 pm

OK so I have to throw this out there. When Paige was asked about her valentine's day gift to her love in one of her recent chats, she said she gave him a jacket similar to one he had lost (or was stolen)... and in ep 7, Bubba finds that Donny left him his jacket... possibly because his was lost/stolen (my thought)? I understand that there's info about Jeremiah being F1, but I just had to mention this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:03 pm

Lia wrote:OK so I have to throw this out there. When Paige was asked about her valentine's day gift to her love in one of her recent chats, she said she gave him a jacket similar to one he had lost (or was stolen)... and in ep 7, Bubba finds that Donny left him his jacket... possibly because his was lost/stolen (my thought)? I understand that there's info about Jeremiah being F1, but I just had to mention this.
Whoops, I think I may have posted this in the wrong discussion. Apologies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

+26
Carolinagirl1864
Litta123
provenceguy
atem
Thomigirl