SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Beeleever Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:55 am

Love_Me wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:
lavenderred wrote:Eh, I didn't really care to analyze it that much. I just took it at face value but also though that his book PR person could have written the tweet.

Yup - PR person definitely at work in Bubba's life. Guessing isn't going to do much and nothing to sleuth.

There is always something to sleuth. We just have to keep our eyes peeled. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yup - that was a silly statement by me - I'm on a board with the best sleuthers in the world! If there's a SHA 4 , and who the lead is, will be here first!

You are so sweet! Thanks for the kind words. I hope we hear something about this soon! bestbud!

I'll see if I can find something out...maybe I'll know by the end of the week. yes
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:02 am

Beeleever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:
lavenderred wrote:Eh, I didn't really care to analyze it that much. I just took it at face value but also though that his book PR person could have written the tweet.

Yup - PR person definitely at work in Bubba's life. Guessing isn't going to do much and nothing to sleuth.

There is always something to sleuth. We just have to keep our eyes peeled. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yup - that was a silly statement by me - I'm on a board with the best sleuthers in the world! If there's a SHA 4 , and who the lead is, will be here first!

You are so sweet! Thanks for the kind words. I hope we hear something about this soon! bestbud!

I'll see if I can find something out...maybe I'll know by the end of the week. yes

Thanks Bee! I appreciate it. Can't wait to hear what you find out! :hug:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:49 pm

Paige Duke ‏ @Paige_Duke

@AmazingRace_CBS Ahhh got an application/video coming! Don't close the doors on us :) #techincalissue LOL
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:08 pm

I Hope to hear Jeremiah and Paige made it on the Amazing Race .

I think they will do great , and im sure with all of their supporters from SHA will boost the shows ratings .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:36 pm

provenceguy wrote:Paige Duke ‏ @Paige_Duke

@AmazingRace_CBS Ahhh got an application/video coming! Don't close the doors on us :) #techincalissue LOL

That would be very cool. I really hope they make it on the show.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Here's their application video for the Amazing Race!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:34 am

Here's the best link for the Lori and Julia show Friday - hope it works. A Taluta Adam post on Jeremiah's page had this one. Others were there too but this was most direct.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Tue May 01, 2012 1:19 pm

I could be very wrong but I think Bubba is dating Cassie Rupp.Just too many things have pointed to that.He was in CA this weekend and she was at Stagecoach there.She already said she thinks they would be a good match.I think this was said when she did her individual facebook interview with Southern Nights on Facebook...the one where fans can ask them questions.Just little bits and pieces here and there.I could be way off base but it is so strange that they have not confirmed the next lead.I think maybe the setting up as Bubba as the next lead has backfired on them.Again, I could be very wrong.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue May 01, 2012 2:35 pm

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:I could be very wrong but I think Bubba is dating Cassie Rupp.Just too many things have pointed to that.He was in CA this weekend and she was at Stagecoach there.She already said she thinks they would be a good match.I think this was said when she did her individual facebook interview with Southern Nights on Facebook...the one where fans can ask them questions.Just little bits and pieces here and there.I could be way off base but it is so strange that they have not confirmed the next lead.I think maybe the setting up as Bubba as the next lead has backfired on them.Again, I could be very wrong.

Thanks for the info carolinagirl! Maybe they will have Bubba be the lead and bring Cassie and a couple others from past seasons onto the show to conpete for "his heart"

I wonder what they will choose to do if he did/does turn them down?
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Tue May 01, 2012 8:29 pm

CarrieA wrote:
Carolinagirl1864 wrote:I could be very wrong but I think Bubba is dating Cassie Rupp.Just too many things have pointed to that.He was in CA this weekend and she was at Stagecoach there.She already said she thinks they would be a good match.I think this was said when she did her individual facebook interview with Southern Nights on Facebook...the one where fans can ask them questions.Just little bits and pieces here and there.I could be way off base but it is so strange that they have not confirmed the next lead.I think maybe the setting up as Bubba as the next lead has backfired on them.Again, I could be very wrong.

Thanks for the info carolinagirl! Maybe they will have Bubba be the lead and bring Cassie and a couple others from past seasons onto the show to conpete for "his heart"

Maybe if Bubba turns down the lead, SHA can pay ABC for some of their bachelor rejects!! lol!

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed May 02, 2012 1:09 am

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:
CarrieA wrote:

Maybe if Bubba turns down the lead, SHA can pay ABC for some of their bachelor rejects!! laugh out loud!

Pay?!? I can think of at least a dozen guys who would do it for free. rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Wed May 02, 2012 2:47 pm

CarrieA wrote:
Carolinagirl1864 wrote:
CarrieA wrote:

Maybe if Bubba turns down the lead, SHA can pay ABC for some of their bachelor rejects!! laugh out loud!

Pay?!? I can think of at least a dozen guys who would do it for free. rotfl

SOOO true!!!!!!!!

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

+26
Carolinagirl1864
Litta123
provenceguy
atem
Thomigirl