SELECT CONTENT

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1

Page 69 of 71 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1 - Page 69 Empty Re: Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1

Post by ironcat Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:39 am

If he continues to say nothing, I'm going to start suspecting that Bubba is actually getting some sort of satisfaction out of watching his rival and the woman who rejected him get bashed, not to mention getting his ego stroked repeatedly by being told he is the greatest thing since sliced (white) bread. Blech.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1 - Page 69 Empty Re: Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1

Post by Cari Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:50 am

ironcat wrote:If he continues to say nothing, I'm going to start suspecting that Bubba is actually getting some sort of satisfaction out of watching his rival and the woman who rejected him get bashed, not to mention getting his ego stroked repeatedly by being told he is the greatest thing since sliced (white) bread. Blech.

Well, enjoy this moment, Bubba. I bet it will not be for long... What goes around, comes around. (translate: watch your back! You will be thrown under the bus under the helm of that new producer) Good luck!

Seeing those pictures, I had Goosies (™JLo)! I can only have my wild imagination to rely on how their love story went! SHA robbed us of our love story! I have now much respect for Mike Fleiss! #NOT

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritaellen Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:51 am

I dont have twitter will someone PLEASE ask them about the Ice fishing?? The picture of her on krugerfarms website ice fishing....was she with Jeremiah then? Dieing to know

Ritaellen

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:55 am

Thanks for the pictures.they are just too adorable..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:58 am

OK, #1 I despise CMT for robbing us of their full love story. #2, I would LOVE to read at least ONE of the letters :inlove , #3, I LOVE the comments she attached to the photos. $3, can't wait for the video of This Paige Is YOu to see the two of them together! #4, I see shades of JASH and my heart is melting for these two. #5, I love this forum for introducing me to this show...OK, off to watch P & J for the 4th time today... Jumping hearts
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:00 am

Bubba's self-promotion and lack of acknowledgement of Paige and Jeremiah and FB description of "entertainer" are all glimpses into an "unedited" Bubba. since this board has much discussed the unedited Jeremiah we have known through his FB, it seems fair and balanced to discuss the same here with Bubba.

Surely his ego is being stroked by all the comments on SHA and his FB. He may even be already in discussions if not contract for season 4. That alone could dictate the lack of comment of P and J. If that is the case, then it seems early on that he will do what producers urge him to do/say. It was clear to me that producers promptd the purchase of a ring after JJ sent his ring home with mom. It was all part of the build up of the perfect guy.

However, we all know no one is perfect, even Bubba. The chinks in the cowboy armor are starting to come to light.....and time will tell to what extent.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:08 am

Northstargirl wrote:Bubba's self-promotion and lack of acknowledgement of Paige and Jeremiah and FB description of "entertainer" are all glimpses into an "unedited" Bubba. since this board has much discussed the unedited Jeremiah we have known through his FB, it seems fair and balanced to discuss the same here with Bubba.

Surely his ego is being stroked by all the comments on SHA and his FB. He may even be alreadiy in discussions if not contract for season 4. That alone could dictate the lack of comment of P and J. If that is the case, then it seems early on that he will do what producers urge him to do/say. It was clear to me that producers promptd the purchase of a ring after JJ sent his ring home with mom. It was all part of the build up of the perfect guy.

However, we all know no one is perfect, even Bubba. The chinks in the cowboy armor are starting to come to light.....and time will tell to what extent.

I noticed too that it said entertainer but no one was mentioning it...hmmm...

Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:17 am

Thomigirl wrote:OK, #1 I despise CMT for robbing us of their full love story. #2, I would LOVE to read at least ONE of the letters :inlove , #3, I LOVE the comments she attached to the photos. $3, can't wait for the video of This Paige Is YOu to see the two of them together! #4, I see shades of JASH and my heart is melting for these two. #5, I love this forum for introducing me to this show...OK, off to watch P & J for the 4th time today... Jumping hearts

The best summation of SHA season 3 for me. I may sleep now! (2am Manila Time) haha

Also, in my books, this is the best way to celebrate our first year anniversary as a forum (family!). f1 Spoiler and sleuthings for a non-Bach related show! ( See, Reality Steve, we don't need ya at all!)

Great job, LoveMe and SanSan! ( we here love to repeat syllables as pet names haha)

HAPPY FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, Y'all!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by NadjaM Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:20 am

dee wrote:So sweeet kisses
Paige Duke
2 minutes ago
What a fun day Smiley Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) and I are about to head back to MN...Such a pretty drive through Canada. LOL I'll be trying to stay awake and he will be driving! Just wanted to thank all ya'll for making this season so wonderful for both of us. Thank you for caring about our lives and love story. I hope our love story is so inspiring to all of you!! OK Sooo Jeremiah was writing me letters the whole time Smiley He snuck me a few in my cowboy boots I left of the beach that day in the white bathing suit. I started writing him after that and now we have a scrapbook of them all! I'll post pics of it! It's like the Notebook...so dang sweet Smiley

This is adorable! I melt. heartbeat
NadjaM
NadjaM

Female Posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:24 am

Thomigirl wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:Bubba's self-promotion and lack of acknowledgement of Paige and Jeremiah and FB description of "entertainer" are all glimpses into an "unedited" Bubba. since this board has much discussed the unedited Jeremiah we have known through his FB, it seems fair and balanced to discuss the same here with Bubba.

Surely his ego is being stroked by all the comments on SHA and his FB. He may even be alreadiy in discussions if not contract for season 4. That alone could dictate the lack of comment of P and J. If that is the case, then it seems early on that he will do what producers urge him to do/say. It was clear to me that producers promptd the purchase of a ring after JJ sent his ring home with mom. It was all part of the build up of the perfect guy.

I noticed too that it said entertainer but no one was mentioning it...hmmm...

I think it is rather ironic that Jeremiah, who is a true music entertainer, was not acknowledged as such. Now Bubba is considered an entertainer? I don't see them parading him as anything other than a cowboy as the lead on season 4 ...
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love the new pics! Can anyone make out what the letter says? lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:31 am

Yay! Thanks for the pics guys! They are too cute. I would think people would be happy for once for a REAL couple from this show. I guess people just like fakeness?

Oh, and what is up with the 'Mancode' books when neither is in a relationship? :greenman:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 71 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1

+61
jojo47
ironcat
draven31
Northstargirl
Bullwinkle