SELECT CONTENT

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1

Page 70 of 71 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1 - Page 70 Empty Re: Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1

Post by Beeleever Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Cari wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:OK, #1 I despise CMT for robbing us of their full love story. #2, I would LOVE to read at least ONE of the letters :inlove , #3, I LOVE the comments she attached to the photos. $3, can't wait for the video of This Paige Is YOu to see the two of them together! #4, I see shades of JASH and my heart is melting for these two. #5, I love this forum for introducing me to this show...OK, off to watch P & J for the 4th time today... Jumping hearts

The best summation of SHA season 3 for me. I may sleep now! (2am Manila Time) haha

Also, in my books, this is the best way to celebrate our first year anniversary as a forum (family!). f1 Spoiler and sleuthings for a non-Bach related show! ( See, Reality Steve, we don't need ya at all!)

Great job, LoveMe and SanSan! ( we here love to repeat syllables as pet names haha)

HAPPY FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, Y'all!

Yes and Yes!!! Because of Love and San's hard work, commitment and integrity, new opportunities are opening up that will bring this board the credibility it deserves! You guys rock our world!!!

thanks! :yougogirl: :urok:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1 - Page 70 Empty Re: Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1

Post by atem Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:32 pm

cupcakes wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love the new pics! Can anyone make out what the letter says? laugh out loud

Well, it starts out saying 'Baby, you make me so happy we got to get out together' or something like that. giggling

Mmm...I see a 'I love you' on the side. Suspect :P

Last edited by atem on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:33 pm

Maybe I'm the only one, but I don't think any comment Bubba says/writes/etc. would make people stop tweeting and facebook posting their opinions. I don't believe he has some almighty power over everyone that would make them stop just because he asks. IMO, I don't need to see him publicly acknowledge them through facebook or twitter because I chose to believe he could call/text/talk to them and that is much more real than publicly making a statement.

Truthfully, I don't follow any of these people all that closely and I doubt that will change. I wish all three of them luck in whatever they do next. I just wish people wouldn't attack and post mean comments about any of them.

I'll go back to hiding now. :hidingchair

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:36 pm

Oh, I'm sure all 3 will be doing just fine! Fellow fans shouldn't let these things get to you! I say, 'so what' to those tweets/facebook comments and just focus on the fun stuff and the happiness they are having right now!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:36 pm

cupcakes wrote:

Love the new pics! Can anyone make out what the letter says? laugh out loud

CC! I don't know but I see three happy's and three I love you's...methinks he is opening up rather freely now... giggling :sweetheart:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:42 pm

umngirl wrote:Maybe I'm the only one, but I don't think any comment Bubba says/writes/etc. would make people stop tweeting and facebook posting their opinions. I don't believe he has some almighty power over everyone that would make them stop just because he asks. IMO, I don't need to see him publicly acknowledge them through facebook or twitter because I chose to believe he could call/text/talk to them and that is much more real than publicly making a statement.

Truthfully, I don't follow any of these people all that closely and I doubt that will change. I wish all three of them luck in whatever they do next. I just wish people wouldn't attack and post mean comments about any of them.

No hiding umngirl...I love reading your thoughts! Thanks for sharing... and next time, please join this middle-aged MN Beelever in the viewing party fun! Yeah...like there will ever be a next time! Ha ha. giggling
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:43 pm

I can make out 2 "I love you"s, 1 "love you so much" and one "make you proud". Was this one of the letters he wrote to her during the taping, or was this after the show while they were waiting it out? Because if he was telling her he loved her in letters the whole time, this whole supposed "conflict" they had (and one of the biggest reasons he was dissed by viewers) was total BS. No wonder the poor guy was so frustrated.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:44 pm

Northstargirl wrote:Bubba's self-promotion and lack of acknowledgement of Paige and Jeremiah and FB description of "entertainer" are all glimpses into an "unedited" Bubba. since this board has much discussed the unedited Jeremiah we have known through his FB, it seems fair and balanced to discuss the same here with Bubba.

Surely his ego is being stroked by all the comments on SHA and his FB. He may even be already in discussions if not contract for season 4. That alone could dictate the lack of comment of P and J. If that is the case, then it seems early on that he will do what producers urge him to do/say. It was clear to me that producers promptd the purchase of a ring after JJ sent his ring home with mom. It was all part of the build up of the perfect guy.

However, we all know no one is perfect, even Bubba. The chinks in the cowboy armor are starting to come to light.....and time will tell to what extent.
I think Bubba's ego has been fed since he was a little boy. I have a friend whose husband was one boy out of a family of girls. He was the prince!!! To this day, he can't understand why his wife doesn't do exactly as he says. Bubba comes from a similar situation. One boy out of a lot of girls. Yes, he might be more attuned to the feminine psych, but just as believable is that he's still not understanding how Paige could NOT pick him; after all, all his female family members worship him! JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:44 pm

I am so jealous of Paige ha. Jeremiah is the cutest.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:49 pm

I think the vitriol will die down eventually. They've already had Bubba fans post about their change of heart once they saw the pictures and the love shining through. They just need to weather the small storm of rabid hatred. I think the more interviews and appearances they do together, people will see AND once Bubba starts on the next season it will die down. It'll be the Ben Ashley syndrome all over again...
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Diid you all notice that when Bubba took Paige to herd cattle that he said he was taking her to the place where he worked. Also, around his house and land, there was no sign of ranching activity - cattle or otherwise. I think he hires out as a cowboy, but is not a rancher in the true sense of the word.

My heart melted and I had tears on my cheeks during Jeremiah and Paige's date. When she forced him to look at her as he was once again trying to run for the fence line, then pulled up his chin and said, "I love you." I lost it. I think that was the most romantic moment I have ever seen in all my years of watching dating shows on TV. Best of luck to them as a couple. They will weather the gossip storms by holding tight to one another and their faith.
Molly
Molly

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:54 pm

Beeleever wrote:
umngirl wrote:Maybe I'm the only one, but I don't think any comment Bubba says/writes/etc. would make people stop tweeting and facebook posting their opinions. I don't believe he has some almighty power over everyone that would make them stop just because he asks. IMO, I don't need to see him publicly acknowledge them through facebook or twitter because I chose to believe he could call/text/talk to them and that is much more real than publicly making a statement.

No hiding umngirl...I love reading your thoughts! Thanks for sharing... and next time, please join this middle-aged MN Beelever in the viewing party fun! Yeah...like there will ever be a next time! Ha ha. giggling

I would have loved to join in the viewing party fun but it was just never possible with my schedule and the distance. Maybe if Paige and Jeremiah do an appearance somewhere closer to the Cities I will go. But I do have a strange way of seeing famous people by accident (like seeing Kim K at a grocery store) so maybe I will catch a glimpse of them sometime.

On a completely different note, I find it slightly funny that some (not anyone on this board) are so outraged at the comments directed at Paige and Jeremiah, yet were making similar comments about Ben and Courtney. Guess when you dislike someone it's okay to be negative/mean/nasty but if you like them then you take issue with others doing just that. Funny how that is.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 71 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1

+61
jojo47
ironcat
draven31
Northstargirl
Bullwinkle