SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:30 am

Wow, Michelle Money looks so different here!

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:06 am

chasingpavements wrote:Wow, Michelle Money looks so different here!

No kidding. I didn't even recognize her! Has she had work done?...because she really looks different.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:04 pm

The candid photos of the bach nation guests did them no favors by far. Got to wonder about the magic of makeup/stylists and photoshop for their "normal" photos.
Michelle Money looked like a woman at least 10 yrs older than her real age and looked like she gave some business to Lady Veneers white brite salesperson.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:35 pm

I think that is just a weird angle and her mouth was caught in the middle of her changing expression, perhaps.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The candid photos of the bach nation guests did them no favors by far. Got to wonder about the magic of makeup/stylists and photoshop for their "normal" photos.
Michelle Money looked like a woman at least 10 yrs older than her real age and looked like she gave some business to Lady Veneers white brite salesperson.

giggling

I like Michelle Money and think she is really pretty, but I agree with you on this picture, Kasha. It looks like Michelle and Lady Veneers went to the same cosmetic dentist.

ETA: I didn't realize this was Jillian's thread. I think the pic of her from the wedding is a strange one also. Her boyfriend doesn't look that cute in it and she doesn't look like the Jillian we knew and loved from her season. Too much work done to her, perhaps.

I think the prettiest smile of them all is Ashley's. Her teeth are natural and beautiful. Much like she has said in the past, I like the little flaws in her teeth.

Last edited by Chacharo on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:42 pm

shoepie wrote:I think that is just a weird angle and her mouth was caught in the middle of her changing expression, perhaps.

I think it's just makeup and hairstyle - when she does candids on twitter and her videos, she looks much the same way on TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:17 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
shoepie wrote:I think that is just a weird angle and her mouth was caught in the middle of her changing expression, perhaps.

I think it's just makeup and hairstyle - when she does candids on twitter and her videos, she looks much the same way on TV.

I'm not sure her dress was all that wedding appropriate either though... :hidingchair :hidingchair
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:30 pm

Chacharo wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The candid photos of the bach nation guests did them no favors by far. Got to wonder about the magic of makeup/stylists and photoshop for their "normal" photos.

giggling

I like Michelle Money and think she is really pretty, but I agree with you on this picture, Kasha. It looks like Michelle and Lady Veneers went to the same cosmetic dentist.

ETA: I didn't realize this was Jillian's thread. I think the pic of her from the wedding is a strange one also. Her boyfriend doesn't look that cute in it and she doesn't look like the Jillian we knew and loved from her season. Too much work done to her, perhaps.

I think the prettiest smile of them all is Ashley's. Her teeth are natural and beautiful. Much like she has said in the past, I like the little flaws in her teeth.

I definitely think Jillian had too much work done. I liked her old look more, but I'm no fan of plastic surgery outside of necessary surgeries anyway.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 20 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 20 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:32 am

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 20 Efaa5ea0436211e2800122000a1fbf61_7
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:58 am

Waaaaay hotter than Ed.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:04 am

I definitely think Jillian had too much work done.
I agree. She was unrecognizable the first 5 times I saw photos of her after the surgery. It is maddening. She was gorgeous before - when she was Bachelorette.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:11 am

Love_Me wrote:Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 20 Efaa5ea0436211e2800122000a1fbf61_7

He is really good looking!! :Drool:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu