SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by rr Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:27 am

tigertiz wrote:
I definitely think Jillian had too much work done.
I agree. She was unrecognizable the first 5 times I saw photos of her after the surgery. It is maddening. She was gorgeous before - when she was Bachelorette.

I agree as well. I would have never recognized these pics to be Jillian if she hadn't posted them herself (on 12/20 and 11/7, respectively).

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 21 81944e6c4b0f11e2b07922000a1fbd9b_7

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 21 D3d58b2c293711e2896422000a1fb003_7

rr

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:55 am

Just saw some previews for Love It or List it Vancouver.... and Jillian will be the designer :Smiley:

I've watched the Toronto based one for a few years, so looking forward to seeing how Jillian does home makeovers. Love her personality, so I'm sure she'll be amazing at it. Happy for her that her doing the Bach has had a few perks, after her disasterous relationship with sleezeball Ed.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 21 6618fda65cf111e2ad6322000a9f14f2_7

Jillian Harris ‏@jillianharris
Hahaha @alifedotowsky thanks for sending me this one! http://instagr.am/p/UZWVUQlesp/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:01 am

What a great host she is on Love it or List it Vancouver --- great show - love Todd too. She is way more down to earth and realistic than Hillary. And her personality shines right through.

Saw her on the Marilyn Denis show and something I've always wondered about the show is that the contestants do get some free stuff - most likely furniture and appliances (although she didnt' specify).

sooo happy for our Jilly Bean!!

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:14 pm

I love Jilly so much, she's like my Ashley Part I. She seems happy with her new face and her new man and although I wouldn't have recommended either for her, I hope it lasts and lasts. I just saw her bf tagged her as his "soulmate" in one of his hashtags so that prompted my post giggling

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:51 am

This is an old article, but I haven't seen it posted yet.

Jillian Harris on Her Plastic Surgery: “I’ve Never Talked About It Publicly” — Exclusive
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:07 pm

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/jillian-harris-on-her-wedding-exclusive-details-on-her-dream-day
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:49 am

I'm happy for Jillian! I thought she was the bachelorette that got crapped on the most but she's done well for herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:32 pm

So Monday night HGTV showed Love it Or List It Too that had Jillian. I loved it, much better that the other one. I can't stand Hiliary and that guy all they do is fight. Jillian and Todd just had a playful banter and it was really cute. Hope HGTV shows more of her show. I was jealous of the folks in Canada that were able to watch Jillian's show all the time. Now I see why they like it much better than the other one.
BuckeyeGal
BuckeyeGal

Female Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Jill's show can be seen in the US?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:08 pm

Litta123 wrote:This is an old article, but I haven't seen it posted yet.

Jillian Harris on Her Plastic Surgery: “I’ve Never Talked About It Publicly” — Exclusive

But she didn't need any at all. I thought she is (was) a beauty.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:58 pm

I got to see the show as well and loved it. She is such a natural on camera and a very talented designer. She is probably my all time favorite BachNation person. I am so happy for her businsess success and for her finding a true love. :sending flowers

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu