SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:19 pm

The sky is the limit for this girl. She's amazing.

Like every girl, I have a HUGE obsession with clothes and fashion, if you haven’t noticed!!!!!  So of course, creating my OWN pieces and my own clothing line has ALWAYS been a dream of mine! After being on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, I received tons of requests from friends, family and fans to go for it and create my own collection. The encouragement was overwhelming, but the whole process seemed like such a daunting, difficult task that I got intimidated, and eventually put this dream of mine on hold.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 26 WhiteLace2

http://jillianharris.com/blog/post/announcement-jillian-harris-for-privilege

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:32 pm

That's wonderful. I'm so happy for Jillian. Thanks, GA.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:44 pm

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/2013-07-18-jillian-harris-how-i-know
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:54 pm

emusha wrote:http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/2013-07-18-jillian-harris-how-i-know

Not only has he been super supportive of Jillian's sick grandma, he has coffee with Jillian's dad almost every morning!  But the main reason

That is so darn sweet!

ETA: Kind of surprised at her comments towards Ed. She was always so gracious when asked about him. This sounds harsh.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:21 pm

So happy she is happy!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:28 pm

I never would have thought pink as a fall colour. I love this look. Jilly is my favourite all time lead/contestant especially when it comes to fashion. Emily is my second for fashion. Jilly always look great, it doesn't matter what she's wearing. I love her style.

jillianharrisdesign
31 minutes ago
Coping with fall means investing in an cozy oversized pink jacket & leopard pumps #liketkit www.liketk.it/srVm @liketkit

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 26 10617119_818194614867543_559925400_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:30 am

Me too. She posted this, or something similar, on twitter a few months back. People loved the coat and asked where she got it. I loved it so much I bought one for myself. I love it, but it hasn't been cold enough yet to wear it.

I agree, Jilly has great style and she looks great in everything.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:49 pm

Not trying to be snarky, but this hardly looks like Jillian to me. What's going on?

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 26 Screenshot2014-10-08at114330AM

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 26 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:52 pm

Funny you say that. I thought the same thing when I read her blog yesterday.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 26 ALLblack4
Jilly Blog
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:55 pm

Jilly is a bit of a chameleon to me. I think when she is dressed up for her show she looks very different than her normal casual self that I am used to.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:57 pm

Click on the blog link under her pic that I posted, and look at the second pic. She looks totally different.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Click on the blog link under her pic that I posted, and look at the second pic. She looks totally different.

I agree. I have had many moments where I don't recognize Jilly. When I first saw the promo for her tv show I had no idea it was even her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu