SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:10 pm

I just looked at her twitter/instagram and I'm so jealous! She's in Hawaii with her boyfriend! Looks perfect. I sure wish the show would go back to Hawaii!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:45 pm

I follow Jill's twitter and Instagram, she and the bf Justin live together but they're not married or engaged. He seems to truly adore her with half his tweets being about how amazing she is and his soulmate and love of his life. Who knows what will happen but it seems she is infinitely happier with Justin than with anyone else.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:21 am

does anyone know what happened to Love It or List It Vancouver. There haven't been any new shows in a while, and they dont' even run the repeats anymore. I adore this show and miss it.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:25 am

anders wrote:does anyone know what happened to Love It or List It Vancouver.  There haven't been any new shows in a while, and they dont' even run the repeats anymore. I adore this show and miss it.

I think it's still around because Jillian posted about a marathon of shows on Mar 8th, anders. If you follow her on Twitter or FB she'll probably say when a new epi is going to be on.

She & Justin are on vacation in Hawaii right now. I'm just a tad jealous.  :Nod: 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:55 pm

anders wrote:does anyone know what happened to Love It or List It Vancouver.  There haven't been any new shows in a while, and they dont' even run the repeats anymore. I adore this show and miss it.

They seem to do them in cycles. Right now we are getting the new Love it or List it based out of Toronto here in London. Then they rotate it to show the Vancouver series. At least that is what I have noticed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:54 pm

I hope so, there doesn't seem to be anything on the internet that it's been cancelled.

And Jillian has got a great success rate over Todd ---- I think i've seen maybe 5 that have listed, all the others have decided to Love It. I assume most know from the git go what they're doing regardless of the outcome, but there was one show where I swore they would love it, but the wife had to opportunity to put the finishing touches on the property - which was like catnip to her, and it had a spectacular view over the water that no one could've walked away from. I'm stunned by the housing prices in Vancouver - STUNNED!!

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:17 pm

anders wrote:I hope so, there doesn't seem to be anything on the internet that it's been cancelled.

And Jillian has got a great success rate over Todd ---- I think i've seen maybe 5 that have listed, all the others have decided to Love It.  I assume most know from the git go what they're doing regardless of the outcome, but there was one show where I swore they would love it, but the wife had to opportunity to put the finishing touches on the property - which was like catnip to her, and it had a spectacular view over the water that no one could've walked away from.  I'm stunned by the housing prices in Vancouver - STUNNED!!

It's always been high but got ridiculous after Hong Kong went back to China. A lot of people moved to Vancouver which already had a healthy Asian population & Chinatown. It even impacted the housing prices in Jillian's home of Kelowna when a highway opened up to make the commute shorter. A lot of people with money from Vancouver bought weekend homes in the sunny Okanagan.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:00 pm

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 25 5d3582e0b6a511e3801112ea6401d844_8

jillianharrisdesignAndddd its on! @toddtalbot & I have been gearing up for the BIG debut of a brand new season of @loveitorlistitvancouver!! It airs on April 09th at 10pm! Mark it in your calendars.... Will you be watching!? @wnetwork

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:38 pm

I love the show and even Todd but I can't help dreaming, every time I watch, how much fun it would be if it was Jillian and Reid!!  giggling  I'm also stunned at the cost of living on the show. It makes me wonder how on earth people can afford those mortgages! I do wish that there would be a US version.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:28 pm

LibbyBell wrote:I love the show and even Todd but I can't help dreaming, every time I watch, how much fun it would be if it was Jillian and Reid!!  giggling  I'm also stunned at the cost of living on the show. It makes me wonder how on earth people can afford those mortgages! I do wish that there would be a US version.

When we (Canadians) watch the US versions of this show or others where couples are looking to buy a house, we can't believe how cheap most houses are in the USA.  I shake my head when couples then complain about the smallest things, of course to them they are expensive, I guess.  Where I live most brand new condo's and that is in around the 1000 sq. ft. size 2 bedroom are around $200,000.

Mind you Vancouver is one of the most expensive housing markets in Canada, so it is even worse there.  It is a very popular city to live in and they can charge what they want. (supply and demand)

Our daughter lives and rents in Vancouver.  She told us about a brand new apartment complex (3 story) that advertised the suites for sale.  They were small and were around $200,000, viewing and sales were to begin at a certain time and date. People were lined up for blocks.  They all sold in a half hour.  :yes:

A friend of mine once said it is amazing how much dirt ( a lot size) costs in once place compared to another.  So true!!  :yes:
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:28 pm

WelI, all I can say Brill is that the scenery is beautiful! I do love the views that they show so I guess you pay for that.  Smiley I know there are pros and cons for every neighborhood!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:25 pm

Love this gal.

Jillian Harris Blog

Well, it's CANADA DAY tomorrow, and there's no better way to pay tribute on the blog than to show Canada's spectacular beauty!!!! For our big two year anniversary, Justin arranged for us to stay at Pretty Estates...and it was an ABSOLUTE DREAM!!!! The inn was right up my alley from the 1920s, and Betty Anne, the owner was such a delight! The cabins are SO private and serene...they bring you breaky in the am in a little picnic basket!!! SO CUTE! It's a GREAT place to spend the weekend to just read, play golf (they have a course there) lie by the pool, relax, have dinner, brunch….and snuggle!!!!!  

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 25 PrettyEstates12

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu