SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun May 24, 2015 12:03 pm

I think it was also something she was insecure about for some time.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:50 pm

I love me some JillyBeans Harris, but oh my, between her new nose, botox, and lip injections...she is a distant version of her old self. She is the same old Jillian personality-wise, but she is starting to look like one of the Orange County Housewives. It's a bit ridiculous. She was so adorable before. She has gone too far. We love ya, Jilly, but lay off the "enhancements."

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:31 pm

I love Jillian because she's so upfront and honest about who she is, but it's weird listening to her Periscope. She was talking about how she and Ed broke up because she wanted marriage and babies, he wasn't ready for that, and that caused a lot of fights and trust issues between the two. And, now she's 36 and she's been in a 3-year relationship with a guy, keeps mentioning that she's got baby fever and needs to start trying soon before her eggs dry up, and they are not even engaged yet? I just worry that she's kind of in the same situation that she was with Ed, where she's just wasting her time waiting for a guy who will never commit. I used to think that Jillian just didn't need marriage anymore to be happy, since a lot of couples are happy just being committed to each other without a marriage certificate, but it doesn't seem like that's the situation with Jillian.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:32 pm

Yeah, I keep expecting a break up announcement, just a feeling.

And ditto on the enhancements, I can't get through her snapchats because I'm staring at her face the whole time. Too much.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:05 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yeah, I keep expecting a break up announcement, just a feeling.

And ditto on the enhancements, I can't get through her snapchats because I'm staring at her face the whole time. Too much.
Same, she hasn't mentioned him in weeks. It's probably already over. I feel really bad for her, she can't be happy this is how her personal life has turned out.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:15 pm

Re: Jillian's appearance: IMHO she now looks "cookie cutter." I miss the character that was in her face before. However, everyone to their own taste.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:15 pm

I loved how she looked before. It was uniquely her. Now she is just a pretty brunette, and imo nothing unique.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:25 am

I'm not a fan of enhancements either however I can't fault someone for feeling they need them. She also has a TV career that may impact that as well. I hadn't noticed that she wasn't mentioning Justin but I don't follow her closely. Hoping she finds her happiness if he's not the one.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:29 am

To each their own. Jillian is genuine, warm, caring, fun, enthusiastic and very human. I give everyone a pass on their looks as I'm no movie star. Other characteristics are far more important to me. I do hope she finds her ever-after as she is such a worthy person for love and happiness.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:58 am

Idk, I think it's sad actually. This is how people turn into wax museum versions of themselves. I hope she doesn't take it too far, or more than she has. 

Still love her though!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:47 am

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Yeah, I keep expecting a break up announcement, just a feeling.

Same, she hasn't mentioned him in weeks. It's probably already over. I feel really bad for her, she can't be happy this is how her personal life has turned out.

She did say on periscope that they are still together and you shouldn't judge a relationship by SM. she also talked how how he's 27 and a hottie and was like "I want him to propose when he's ready", when everyone was like "make him put a ring on it".

I think that they are still together, but I feel like Jilliam downplays how worried she is about his lack of commitment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:22 am

There are several recent photos on Jillian's Instagram of her and Justin, as recent as Halloween.
So I would guess they are still together. :yes:
https://instagram.com/jillian.harris/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu