SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by DeAnna/JenFan Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:36 pm

albean99 wrote:That was a nice article. Thanks, Laurean.

I agree Love Jilly!!! So happy she's happy!!

DeAnna/JenFan
DeAnna/JenFan

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by marloon Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:52 pm

DeAnna/JenFan wrote:
albean99 wrote:That was a nice article. Thanks, Laurean.

I agree Love Jilly!!! So happy she's happy!!

Jill gives a great interview. She makes me smile.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:30 pm

From Wetpaint

Bachelorette Jillian Harris Shares How She Found Love After Ed Swiderski

It’s about time Jillian Harris found love! Not that she needed it to be happy.

The hot dog-loving girl from Jason Mesnick’s The Bachelor Season 13 got engaged to Ed Swiderski on The Bachelorette 5, but when they broke up she moved back to Canada to focus on her thriving design career. We didn’t hear too much about her love life and she didn’t put too much focus on it — until she met her new boyfriend Justin, whom she calls “just the most sincere, honest, lovely human being.”

Jilly talked to City Life Magazine about Justin, weighing in on whether society places too much emphasis on finding The One.

“Before meeting Justin, I was so over people telling me that ‘I will find happiness when I least expect it,’” Jillian said. “I was like, ‘Jesus, I am already happy!’ I really was so happy when I met Justin and that is how I attracted him. It’s not like I wanted to be single forever, but I knew I would be OK if I was. Finding someone to me wasn’t about being in a rush and taking the pressure off, it was about finding that person I couldn’t live without and wanted around me all the time.”

Good for her! That’s the way it should be, right? You don’t try to find someone just to find someone, you set yourself up to be happy with or without someone and leave the door open for the right person to enter your life.

This Justin is a lucky guy — we bet he knows it!
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Did anyone get a chance to listen to Jilly's interview that RS linked to? I freaking loved it! She was one of my favorite bachelorettes, and it was such an honest and real interview. Although, I will never get her thing with Ed...EVER.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:45 pm

I haven't listened to it yet!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Jillian's Interview from Reality Steve Link

Post by aglaea Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:58 am

atem wrote:I haven't listened to it yet!
[b]From Aglaea: Could anyone post the link to her interview, please? I could not access it from RS link posted. Thanks!!!

aglaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:32 pm

According to RS, "fast forward to the 54:45 mark to hear when Jillian starts talking about her experience, and how manipulated you can be, and what producers are feeding ALL the contestants during filming."

Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2012/10/12/the-bac/#P1h1VKyodklCu3Op.99

]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:05 pm

Litta123 wrote:According to RS, "fast forward to the 54:45 mark to hear when Jillian starts talking about her experience, and how manipulated you can be, and what producers are feeding ALL the contestants during filming."

]

Thanks for posting this, that is a great interview!!! Definitely worth a listen.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:40 pm

Litta123 wrote:According to RS, "fast forward to the 54:45 mark to hear when Jillian starts talking about her experience, and how manipulated you can be, and what producers are feeding ALL the contestants during filming."

<object width="512" height="126" ><param name="movie" value="http://www.cbc.ca/video/swf/UberPlayer.swf?state=shareaudio&clipId=2282517946&width=512&height=126" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://www.cbc.ca/video/swf/UberPlayer.swf?state=shareaudio&clipId=2282517946&width=512&height=126" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="512"height="126" /></object>]

Thanks!
It's funny the more we know about stuff like this--the more people put on blinders and refuse to believe! :P

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:37 pm

Jillian joins Fiona and Mike to talk about her special appearance on The Bachelor Canada, her work on Love It or Lose It (premieres in January on W) and gives some design tips to viewers.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:30 pm

This is from one of her recent blog posts over the (Canadian) Thanksgiving weekend - she talks about her new niece and settling down in Kelowna, and a ton of cute pics :)
And there's this part about Justin -

I've saved the best for last… there's the guy who popped into my life this summer, on a late night at what we like to call 'a fine waterfront establishment' aka Roses Pub. Truthfully, I had given up on looking and figured fairytales are just that; make believe. But week after week I'm reminded that holding out was one of my smartest moves. I am so grateful for this addition to my life and all of his family and friends that came with his perfect little package. :)

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 16 U9MJnU55cAeGf8qvVkStO7jU

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 16 RTFUjKm3BKPLI3KGw4eqSFnK

Click for link to full post
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:38 pm

I was reading that post earlier...SUCH cute pictures!! I can't believe that guy is so much younger than Jilly, they match perfectly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu