SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:27 pm

She has one of the nicest websites IMO. She's launching a line of clothing.

Jillian Harris ‏@jillianharris  Nov 2
SO EXCITED...3 sleeps until my Jillian Harris for Privilege collection launches!!!! Find out more on the blog.. http://ow.ly/U96Xq

She is a smart business women and uses SM for her business. She doesn't get caught up in lovey dovey posts with Justin all that often. She has a million things on the go all at once, I don't know how she does it. I wish people on SM would stop nagging her about getting engaged. I don't read any comments, but I can imagine.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:46 pm

Every time her thread bumps up, I'm expecting a break up announcement laugh out loud. Embarassed

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:55 pm

^Same here. Or that they finally got engaged. Still can't believe either has happened yet.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 31 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 31 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:11 pm

To add to info above about Jillian, how's this for creepy?

Jillian has an assistant, Shay who does all (almost all?) of her fashion, blogging, website and IG stuff (aside from snapchat which Jillian does herself and I think the odd IG post). Her cousin does the food and recipes but Jilly does a lot of cooking herself too. She has a make-up artist/assistant Kaitlin when she's in Vancouver (I assume hired by Love It or List It). She's very busy despite the extra help but seems to manage everything very well and it appears to me, thrive under the pressure. Justin is featured in her snapchats whenever they are together which seems to be mainly on weekends when she's home in Kelowna but since summer's ended, he's not seen as often imo. This information was obtained by me from following her on snapchat jillian-harris where she snaps a lot. Everyday a lot. Except for today. Smiley

ETA - just found out that her makeup artist/hair stylist Kaitlin Hargreaves posts related photos and captions to Jillian's IG for her. FYI in addition to posting the girls take the (majority/some?) of her photos for her too. Just to further emphasize how hard it would be to do it all yourself without help which is what I first wondered.

Last edited by rhondam on Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:45 pm

Justin has been away for several weeks and still has their pic as his Twitter header. He posted a week ago on IG that he was golng to a barn dance with his girl @jillianharris.

slipperygoose IG

https://twitter.com/JustinPasutto

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Justin has been away for several weeks and still has their pic as his Twitter header. He posted a week ago on IG that he was golng to a barn dance with his girl @jillianharris.

slipperygoose IG

https://twitter.com/JustinPasutto
Yes he went with friends in 4x4s to Northwest Territories. He's been back for 2 weeks at least. 

Oh and yes I saw Jillian's snapchat story from the wedding they were at last weekend in Alberta and it was so beautiful!! It was in a field overlooking the Rockies with a really good 3-piece band playing while they all walked to "the spot" for ceremony and they played on the walk back too. The hall/barn/quonset or whatever it was where the reception/dance was was gorgeous and had a nature theme throughout. It was a very unusual wedding but very well thought out and executed imo from what I could tell from the photos and videos. She is such a funny girl who is able to pull off rustic camping and a lot fun partying to glamming it up for formal events and everything in between with ease from what I've observed via SM. I really envy her energy level!!
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:08 am

Ok so Jillian just snapped tonight to mention (again) that the launch for her 3rd capsule collection for JH for Priv is tomorrow morning. 

Justin was with her and he had just poured her a glass of vino and she said they were going to meet up with some friends for a drink later and they were looking forward to it because it's something they never get to do and he interrupted her and said, "Why because you're a.....?" and her video cut off but she captioned it "Workaholic?" which I have to assume finished his sentence because that wasn't discussed or implied in any of the rest of their conversation.

So there it is for all who wondered—still together but she is busy.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:53 pm

I always loved her style...starting from the Bachelor and now on Love It or List It Vancouver. I would wear most of that line but I hate buying clothes on line since I really have to try stuff on to make sure it fits. I wish it was in a regular store.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:41 pm

bleuberry wrote:Every time her thread bumps up, I'm expecting a break up announcement laugh out loud. Embarassed

Same! I honestly don't think that they are getting engaged. I've heard stories about Justin from people that live in that area and, I don't get the sense he's going to want to get married any time soon. I think he likes the current arrangement he has with Jillian, where's she gone half the time for filming and he can do...whatever. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:25 pm

I'm sure he does like it—best of both worlds right? It is obvious that they are both very independent. And it is safe to assume that neither needs to rely on the other financially. So it is likely, the reasons Jillian would want to be proposed to by Justin is to confirm to the world that her boyfriend of—is it 3 1/2 years? CMIIW—loves her and wants to spend the rest of his life with her and to raise a child[ren] together. 

I believe if he doesn't ask her to marry him within the next 6 months, he likely never will and I think the reason for that is because he may not feel needed or valued enough by Jillian. I know from her SM that she would like a child[ren] but I don't know how anxious she is. If she does want them very soon, she could try and get pregnant irregardless if Justin is on board and they could raise the child separately if he doesn't want to marry her. Or she could go to a donor and completely raise the child on her own with the help of a nanny. That is all saying if she is unhappy with the status quo, in which I have no idea. 

Either way, if he hasn't proposed by the end of June 2016 I'd make the decision to move on if I were her. He'll either come around pretty damn quick or their relationship will dissolve completely and either would be better for her if she is not happy with the status quo. Jmho.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:47 pm

I don't think she is happy with the current situation - on periscope, she said she used to really pressure Justin to propose, but she stopped b/c she doesn't want to lose him and she wants him to propose b/c he wants to, not b/c he was pressured. She also said she does really want kids, but she's got to get married first. This was all about 6 months ago.

I kind of get the feeling Jillian is drawn to unavailable men. Someone asked her about what went wrong with Ed and she talked about how, yes, he cheated, but the main issue was that he wasn't ready to marry her and she wanted that commitment. I think she's found herself in the same situation again. This is probably old-fashioned of me, but I've always felt like when a guy knows, he knows and he's all in. Waiting for them to change their mind rarely works. Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:53 pm

I agree with this, but this is how it was in my generation. (I married in 80's). 
You either know, or it probably isn't going to happen.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu