SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:40 pm

Love_Me wrote:
nanab wrote:I wonder if there is a remote possibility that she and Reid could ever get together...They make the cutest couple!!

I believe that anything is possible! Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 3044225749

Jillian is probably my favorite Bachelorette, she's so full of life and energy! I think Jillian and Reid would make an outstanding couple, always have... so bummed she didn't choose him :tissuebox She'd light a fire under Reids neurotic booty! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by black_tears Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:46 pm

Max64 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
nanab wrote:I wonder if there is a remote possibility that she and Reid could ever get together...They make the cutest couple!!

I believe that anything is possible! Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 3044225749

Jillian is probably my favorite Bachelorette, she's so full of life and energy! I think Jillian and Reid would make an outstanding couple, always have... so bummed she didn't choose him :tissuebox She'd light a fire under Reids neurotic booty! Hugesmile

I'm still maintaining my nugget of hope. But I think they'd run into the same problem that he and Kristin did in that Jillian seems to travel a lot. But...love conquers all right? Praying
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Not that either Jilly or Reid need my advice, but here is my two cents:

IMHO Kristen is still pursuing who she wants to be when she grows up. Plus I find her to be a bit high maintenance. Jill is an independent woman with her own career well established and her own finaces. She is not high maintenance, she is gracious and has a very huge heart. (Not saying Kristen does not) I think both Reid and Jill have grown up a bit since they first met. They may have re-evaluated what is important in a relationship. The attraction was/is there still. I also recall when she visited Reid's fam it was a big success. She also spoke of liking Philadelphia and being willing to move there. She can have her work home base be basically anywhere with an airport and a computer. I think she could keep her Canadian home and they could have that as a get away location. I think she is ready to settle down and her current travel has a lot to do with not having a commitment in any one place.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:19 pm

She is still hung up .. Doubt she is "available"
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:21 pm

That is so sad. You can't open yourself up to finding love again if your heart is still with someone else. You also can't just move on if you don't have closure or still have a little bit of hope that you will be reunited with someone you recently broke up with.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:43 pm

I don't see Jillian & Reid as making a good pair. They're too different & would drive each other crazy imo.

I do think Jillian would be willing & ready to move on someday soon.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:01 pm

I do think Jill is willing to move on if the right person came along. But maybe that person hasn't so she hasn't gotten into another serious relationship. However, I do think she is dating and seeing what's out there.

I do agree with you bean. I never saw Reid and Jillian as a good match, and I still don't think they would be.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:56 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:57 pm

You + Me... It's a Date!

Apr 10, 2012 at 6:00am by Jillian Harris

49orBvT0lyj7auFkrBaxFtlK.png:Amazon:photo

Hey guys! As you may remember from my posts about the Ultimate Bachelorette and Bachelor pads, I’ve been designing two gorgeous homes in McKenzie Towne for Brookfield Homes and turning them into the ultimate Bachelorette and Bachelor pads!

I have been working my little butt off to make these pads picture perfect and now one lucky guy and one lucky girl (along with a friend) will have the chance to be one of the first people to see these beautiful homes and take a personal tour with me!

Check out this video to learn how to enter:

To “Like” Brookfield Homes and leave them a comment on Facebook, click here!

Good luck and can’t wait to meet the lucky gal and guy!

And, in the meantime, leave me a comment below telling me what you’d hope to see in your ultimate Bachelor or Bachelorette pad!

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 552946_387727621249373_113940341961437_1318658_1685029399_n
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Life & Style
One Direction's Harry Hits on Bachelorette Star!

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Harry_one-direction-up-all-night

He may have thousands of teen girls screaming his name, but One Direction's Harry Styles wants a cougar.

An eyewitness tells Life & Style the 18-year-old -- who recently dated 32-year-old U.K. TV host Caroline Flack -- was hitting on former Bachelorette Jillian Harris, 32, while hanging at the W Westwood in LA on April 2.

"He asked her for her number and said, 'Are you busy tomorrow night? I'd like to take you out to dinner if you're free,'" the eyewitness tells Life & Style.

But Harry isn't getting a rose from Jillian any time soon. "Harry is cute, but I could never date a guy that young," she tells Life & Style. "Never."

Jillian's not the only American lady to have caught the young Englishman's eye. During a recent U.S. radio show appearance, Harry carried a poster of Kim Kardashian, 31, with a note on it that read "Call me maybe?" and also admitted to liking Sofia Vergara, 39.

Seems like someone is definitely on cougar alert!

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/2012/04/one-direction-harry-styles-hits-on-bachelorette-star-jillian-harris.html

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:54 am

^ I was just coming to post what nikkij_26 posted - it's in the print mag too.
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:56 pm

Just posting this picture to show off Jillian. I think she looks great!

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 JillianHarrisHarryStyles1
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu