SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by anders Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:13 am

she does look great - but she has had work done - def her nose and an eyebrow lift.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:53 am

Yeah she looks so different to me and it's not an improvement in my opinion. She sort of looks generic now.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:39 am

The elephant in the room ...

I admit to surprise that the girl insisting she would never have work done to her nose now has a completely different nose.

Have not even thought about what she did to her eyebrows, but she does looks completely different in stills.

Thankfully, her personality is big enough that the real Jillian shines through on video.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:49 am

I noticed it when she was on Canada's handyman challenge, and Cosmo was also running her season again at the same time. That's how I noticed the changes more.

I think someone posted pics of her in this thread where you can see the nose job and the eyebrow lift. It takes seeing the two shows almost at the same time to notice it's way more than airbrushing. But to me, she looks good - not overdone.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:35 pm

I wonder if the so-called media advisors recommended a few twitches to her nose to make her easier on the eyes for TV? Not necessary, IMHO, but she looks beautiful in that most recent photo. Some of her character is gone though with the changes. Fingers crossed she is still the same Jillly.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:18 pm

umngirl wrote:I do think Jill is willing to move on if the right person came along. But maybe that person hasn't so she hasn't gotten into another serious relationship. However, I do think she is dating and seeing what's out there.

I do agree with you bean. I never saw Reid and Jillian as a good match, and I still don't think they would be.

That makes three of us who never saw it. But I was a Kyptin fan that season but knew she's pick Ed. no no In hindsight, I don't think she and K would have worked either...

Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry' Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen.
Inigo Montoya
MaggieMae
MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:18 pm

tigertiz wrote:Yeah she looks so different to me and it's not an improvement in my opinion. She sort of looks generic now.

I agree. I thought she was as cute as a bug's ear with a lot of character in her face before the work. Now she is just another brunette. Nothing special.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:19 am

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 5 Screen+shot+2012-04-20+at+10.41.21+AM

I recently met former Bachelorette Jillian Harris at a Brookfield Homes event where she had designed a Bachelorette Pad and a Bachelor Pad. Her first response to her work there, "I will go down in history with that stupid Bachelorette Season 5 on my gravestone!" Ah, so true

http://www.xoxojes.com/search?updated-max=2012-04-22T17:45:00-06:00&max-results=7
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:32 am

I dont think it was so stupid. She wouldn't be on tv now if she hadn't done the show. It gave her a completely different career and life.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:08 am

Rather certain the "stupid" comment was Jillian being humorous. ;)
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:27 pm

April 5, 2012

You could win a home makeover with Jillian Harris

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 5 Jillian_harris_blue.Par.0001.Image
Submit your energy saving ideas online for a chance to win

BC Hydro
Power Smart and Global BC are giving you the chance to win a
Power Smart Home Makeover with celebrity interior designer Jillian
Harris.
Share an energy saving idea, or let us know how you save
energy and you will be entered to win one of our weekly prizes, as well
as a chance at winning the home makeover grand prize.
The contest starts today, April 5, so share your ideas now.
How to enter

Submit
your energy-saving pointers for a chance to win one of our weekly prize
draws and a chance at winning the Power Smart Home Makeover grand
prize. Enter at globaltvbc.com/powersmart.
Weekly prizes

• Week 1: $500 Sears gift card
  • Week 2: Nikon Camera Package
  • Week 3: $500 Canadian Tire gift card
  • Week 4: One-year membership to Steve Nash/Fitness World
Grand Prize package

• A 3- to 4-hour home design consultation with Jillian Harris
  • An energy efficient and stylish lighting makeover
  • An energy-saving home appliance package
Go to the contest site and enter now
Learn more about designer Jillian Harris
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:18 pm

http://www.calgaryherald.com/entertainment/Bachelorette+star+decorates+townh%20omes/6530928/story.html
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu