SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:38 pm

Happy for Jillian she got what she has wanted for so long. But. Why oh why minimize the event and her self worth with those hashtags? Jilly's a great lady and I hope Justin makes her happy and treats her well. Congrats!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by SueSt Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:34 pm

Maybe she asked Santa....
And her heart's desire was answered.
I'm so happy for her.

I was ready long before my husband (he'd come out of a bad marriage).
I even proposed to him with a candy machine ring on a supermarket line and lived through him turning me down.
He wasn't ready...
It didn't diminish his proposal at all when he was.
I still remember that day as my happiest.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:41 pm

SueSt wrote:Maybe she asked Santa....
And her heart's desire was answered.
I'm so happy for her.

I was ready long before my husband (he'd come out of a bad marriage).
I even proposed to him with a candy machine ring on a supermarket line and lived through him turning me down.
He wasn't ready...
It didn't diminish his proposal at all when he was.
I still remember that day as my happiest.

Thanks for sharing your story, Sue. Makes me rethink my judgement of Justin. I guess I should cut him some slack. Hopefully, he's good to her (and she to him) and they all live happily ever after.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:42 pm

^^ yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:46 pm

@suest thanks for your story and @jillian I will rethink my impression of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:39 pm

I just always think back to Jillian telling Kiptyn's family she always has to be the one to work hard in relationships. Poor Jilly. I think she continuously picks the wrong kind of man for her. And IMO this includes the one she procreated with and apparently is going to marry. I think she still is putting in most of the effort here as evidenced by her hashtags. It's hard to be really happy for her when she's basically broadcasting "Yay!!! I wore him down!!!!" Not super thrilling or romantic way to announce one's engagement. IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:49 pm

I just have trouble telling someone they've picked the wrong guy. IMO, we don't know that. Justin is younger so I don't find it strange that she was ready before him. The important thing to me is that she's happy. Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 59 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:53 pm

Happy for Jillian - I try not to judge the road each person travels to find their personal happiness.Maybe that Alaskan trip with the boys is just what Justin needed to realize what he wanted!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:34 pm

The strangest "bed fellows" can end up being the best relationships.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:46 pm

sosleepy wrote:I just always think back to Jillian telling Kiptyn's family she always has to be the one to work hard in relationships. Poor Jilly. I think she continuously picks the wrong kind of man for her. And IMO this includes the one she procreated with and apparently is going to marry. I think she still is putting in most of the effort here as evidenced by her hashtags. It's hard to be really happy for her when she's basically broadcasting "Yay!!! I wore him down!!!!" Not super thrilling or romantic way to announce one's engagement. IMO.  

Agree about it not being all that romantic however she may not be the romantic type.
After all, her hashtags (which I take to be her sense of humor, namely in the vein of sarcasm) aren't gushy lovey-dovey and the pic has a lot of product tags so there's that too.

Looking forward to seeing her wedding. It would be interesting if she does planning vids on her blog.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:03 pm

notarose wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I just always think back to Jillian telling Kiptyn's family she always has to be the one to work hard in relationships. Poor Jilly. I think she continuously picks the wrong kind of man for her. And IMO this includes the one she procreated with and apparently is going to marry. I think she still is putting in most of the effort here as evidenced by her hashtags. It's hard to be really happy for her when she's basically broadcasting "Yay!!! I wore him down!!!!" Not super thrilling or romantic way to announce one's engagement. IMO.  

Agree about it not being all that romantic however she may not be the romantic type.  
After all, her hashtags (which I take to be her sense of humor, namely in the vein of sarcasm) aren't gushy lovey-dovey and the pic has a lot of product tags so there's that too.

Looking forward to seeing her wedding. It would be interesting if she does planning vids on her blog.  

I definitely think she's the romantic type and this really bothers her and she uses humor to cover it up. I remember a periscope from maybe 2 years ago where she was talking about how she and Justin used to fight all the time because he wouldn't marry her and she finally decided to let it go, because she didn't want to beg anymore and wanted him to do it when he was ready. She said basically the same thing about ed, that the main reason they broke up was because she wanted to get married and he didn't. I don't know why she keeps picking guys that cheat on her and are commitment-phobic. It's really frustrating to watch, since she kicks azz in all other aspects of her life. She seems happy, so I'm happy for her, but still. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:13 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
notarose wrote:

I definitely think she's the romantic type and this really bothers her and she uses humor to cover it up. I remember a periscope from maybe 2 years ago where she was talking about how she and Justin used to fight all the time because he wouldn't marry her and she finally decided to let it go, because she didn't want to beg anymore and wanted him to do it when he was ready. She said basically the same thing about ed, that the main reason they broke up was because she wanted to get married and he didn't.  I don't know why she keeps picking guys that cheat on her and are commitment-phobic. It's really frustrating to watch, since she kicks azz in all other aspects of her life. She seems happy, so I'm happy for her, but still. IMO.

Ah, that's sad to hear. hmmm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu