SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:41 pm

kokopolo wrote:Why should she take a break when she has FAR more fans than haterss?  The those who are not fans should just stop following if it bothers them so much.

umngirl wrote:While I'm sure some of the comments took things too far (I'm far too lazy to read them all) I find Jillian to be quite hypocritical at times. She's another one that needs an extended social media break.

Because clearly it's negatively affecting her. Also because she spends far too much time sharing things. No one needs to post so many IG stories so often. It's ridiculous. JMO

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 68 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 68 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 68 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Reading those comments is the reason I never read comments. That's pretty pathetic.

I don't think she should she stop doing anything she's doing. She has done very well for herself, thanks to her never ending energy, business sense and class act behaviour. She has accomplished everything on her own. She's obviously making a ton of money. She has a lot of fans and helps a lot of people. She donate's a ton of money to charities, she helps others all the time. Just because of one maybe two people she shouldn't stop doing what she enjoys doing IMO.

I don't understand why they let these types of awful comments bother them. Delete them, tell them to f off, ignore them, it's not worth the aggravation. IMHO Everyone has a choice, don't watch the stories, don't read the blogs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:48 pm

I don't follow or read any of these people. I don't have the time or desire. So I can not at all comprehend how anyone --anyone can spend precious time or precious karma hating on anyone. It is simply beyond me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:11 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Reading those comments is the reason I never read comments. That's pretty pathetic.

I don't think she should she stop doing anything she's doing. She has done very well for herself, thanks to her never ending energy, business sense and class act behaviour. She has accomplished everything on her own. She's obviously making a ton of money. She has a lot of fans and helps a lot of people. She donate's a ton of money to charities, she helps others all the time. Just because of one maybe two people she shouldn't stop doing what she enjoys doing IMO.

I don't understand why they let these types of awful comments bother them. Delete them, tell them to f off, ignore them, it's not worth the aggravation. IMHO Everyone has a choice, don't watch the stories, don't read the blogs.

I agree with all of this & will add that she's soft so I can see how the comments got to her. Should she let them bother her? No, but in this particular instance the words hurt her. However, she'll be back. Justin has way less tolerance for SM so he may encourage her to take a break, but she'll be back to her usual posting soon I'm sure.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:58 am

Justin looks like a such a grump. I watch her stories because I enjoy the home updates but the second she records him (even when he doesn't notice) he seems miserable or likes he's in a sour mood. I can't think of any cute or fun interaction between them ever. He's just 'there.' JMO.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:10 am

bleuberry wrote:Justin looks like a such a grump. I watch her stories because I enjoy the home updates but the second she records him (even when he doesn't notice) he seems miserable or likes he's in a sour mood. I can't think of any cute or fun interaction between them ever. He's just 'there.' JMO.
ITA. I wonder how "there" he'd even be if Jill wasn't making all the $$$. I'm cynical I guess.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:33 am

One of the reasons Jillian caught our eye when she was on Jason's season is she's real - says what she thinks and doesn't hold back. Her personality is such that she needs a big stage - and she has it. Along with success, comes criticism. So put up or shut up! As for Justin, can't figure them out but that's OK - it's their business, not mine. I think Jillian's big heart is still true as when she was a contestant.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:13 am

Jilly is back at it with her back to back stories of literally everything she does all day. She said she realized she didn't need a full week break and was ready after a couple days (was it even 2 full days?). She said Justin has also been on her case about getting 'back on the horn.' Because of course he has laugh out loud

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:16 am

Of course he is encouraging it. He needs his gravy train to keep on running. And if she's oversharing he's usually left alone, just what he wants. JMO

Last edited by umngirl on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 68 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 68 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 68 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:18 am

Maybe she was bouncing off the walls without a phone in hand? He realised the constant filming was the lesser evil. giggling

Just kidding!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:49 am

I follow Jillian but don't do Instagram stories or Snapchat for anyone because I don't care to see them. I just like to see the baby pics and Jillian's clothes. Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 68 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:56 am

umngirl wrote:Of course he is encouraging it. He needs his gravy train to keep on running. And if she's oversharing he's usually left alone, just what he wants. JMO

LOL so bad, but that's exactly where my mind went too when she said Justin wanted her to get back on the horn. What was that - like 36... 48 hours max break? laugh out loud Most people just refrain from posting that long regularly and don't make it some dramatic break. I think she needs a larger break, because clearly it has consumed her life.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu