SELECT CONTENT

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Page 9 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Tue May 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Bloomers wrote:
babymama wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

So the F6 guys we have for sure right now are:

Ryan P
Constantine
Ben F.
Blake
Ames
Mickey

that's not right. sorry

Are you saying the order the guys are listed is not right as to the F6 or they are not the right F6?

That is what I would like to know because I just listed the F6 guys in no particular order. If that is still wrong then some type of twist must occur. F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 9 2089373836
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Bloomers wrote:
babymama wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Ryan P
Constantine
Ben F.
Blake
Ames
Mickey

that's not right. sorry

Are you saying the order the guys are listed is not right as to the F6 or they are not the right F6?

i don't know what "order" you're talking about, but that is not the right final 6. i've read plenty of the threads and posts on here and you guys have COMPLETELY missed the boat on something major. there is no twist. it's just wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 17, 2011 8:07 pm

babymama wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
babymama wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Ryan P
Constantine
Ben F.
Blake
Ames
Mickey

that's not right. sorry

i don't know what "order" you're talking about, but that is not the right final 6. i've read plenty of the threads and posts on here and you guys have COMPLETELY missed the boat on something major. there is no twist. it's just wrong.

If something major happens then it would seem like this event was unexpected and not supposed to happen. Maybe there was no F6 because another contestant took himself out of the running to win Ashley's heart before the F6 RC.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 8:10 pm

Love_Me wrote:

If something major happens then it would seem like this event was unexpected and not supposed to happen. Maybe there was no F6 because another contestant took himself out of the running to win Ashley's heart before the F6 RC.

hee hee...i never said something major happens, i said that you've missed the boat on something major. you have the wrong final 6 guys and not because of a twist, not because of anything weird happening, and not because of someone taking himself out of the running. you're just wrong. i'm relaying all this to RS now since my friend told him i've been writing on the board. he thinks its funny

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue May 17, 2011 8:12 pm

babymama wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

hee hee...i never said something major happens, i said that you've missed the boat on something major. you have the wrong final 6 guys and not because of a twist, not because of anything weird happening, and not because of someone taking himself out of the running. you're just wrong. i'm relaying all this to RS now since my friend told him i've been writing on the board. he thinks its funny

He thinks it's funny because he thinks we're idiots. I don't appreciate being made fun of, personally. 🇳🇴

Too many people here do a lot of hard work and don't deserve the disrespect. no
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Love_Me wrote:

it seems like you are so focused on everything bit of info that you have is right, that you're drawing your conclusions from there. well, what if something original information you have ISN'T right, which is basically gonna throw everything else off.

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue May 17, 2011 8:13 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
babymama wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

He thinks it's funny because he thinks we're idiots. I don't appreciate being made fun of, personally. 🇳🇴

Thank you! I totally agree.

chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 8:17 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

i never said hard work isn't being done. congratulations on starting up this board. i'm just saying because you're working hard doesn't mean you're working right. there is a lot of misinformation on this board and that is what is leading you to make wrong conclusions about dates, eliminations, etc. i really am trying to help you here. if i could tell you what i know, i would. but i can't, so i feel i'm doing the next best thing by telling you you guys are barking up the wrong tree on certain things you believe to be true, when they're not. and that's screwing up a lot of things in your predictions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue May 17, 2011 8:30 pm

babymama wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

i never said hard work isn't being done. congratulations on starting up this board. i'm just saying because you're working hard doesn't mean you're working right. there is a lot of misinformation on this board and that is what is leading you to make wrong conclusions about dates, eliminations, etc. i really am trying to help you here. if i could tell you what i know, i would. but i can't, so i feel i'm doing the next best thing by telling you you guys are barking up the wrong tree on certain things you believe to be true, when they're not. and that's screwing up a lot of things in your predictions.

No, babymama, what you are doing that is objectionable is this: i'm relaying all this to RS now since my friend told him i've been writing on the board. he thinks its funny.

We appreciate your help, but this negates what you do, and it makes us wonder what you are really doing on this board? :pale:

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Bloomers wrote:
babymama wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

No, babymama, what you are doing that is objectionable is this: i'm relaying all this to RS now since my friend told him i've been writing on the board. he thinks its funny.

We appreciate your help, but this negates what you do, and it makes us wonder what you are really doing on this board? :pale:

And all this time I thought RS didn't know about this forum...Guess I was wrong. no idea
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue May 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Has anyone noticed that BM's writing style is eerily similar to RS? Not meant to offend just an observation scratch
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Has anyone noticed that BM's writing style is eerily similar to RS? Not meant to offend just an observation scratch
YUP, have said that before myself............so maybe RS is toying with all of us.........back to the drawing board and the basics I go.........LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

+59
allykat
emusha
agentcurls
gurlbrit
Bronwyn