SELECT CONTENT

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Page 49 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by Amberish Sat May 17, 2014 8:08 pm

umngirl wrote:Celebrating Tenley's birthday

Helping Ms @tenleymolzahn ring in the 30th bday weekend. Curbside table in San Francisco. by @kiptyn

Maybe, in addition to mentioning Tenley's name (and that, alone, is a shocker), could his comment mean he gave her a ring?

Wow, if he did, that would mean I am so wrong ...
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by glazedover Sat May 17, 2014 8:59 pm

Amberish wrote:
Maybe, in addition to mentioning Tenley's name (and that, alone, is a shocker), could his comment mean he gave her a ring?

I dunno.....she keeps using #sweetandfreelife.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 17, 2014 9:01 pm

glazedover wrote:
Amberish wrote:

That's the name of her website. She uses it on every photo.

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 49 87b72b10 Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 49 86669110 Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 17, 2014 10:08 pm

Amberish wrote:

I sort of thought that with the bold. There's an underlying message, and she's speaking to the viewers. OTOH that's just me tearing apart every word looking for clues. laugh out loud

This was just the beginning of an incredible evening!! Stop # 1 of our fav type of city exploration... A progressive dinner. Just so happened that eating in the car was an option! If you only knew how perfect tonight was! Thank you @kiptyn for the best adventures! #sweetandfreelife #sweetandfreetravel #sanfrancisco #tensflirty30 by @tenleymolzahn

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sun May 18, 2014 12:44 am

umngirl wrote:
glazedover wrote:
Amberish wrote:

That's the name of her website. She uses it on every photo.

Thanks! I don't follow any of these people beyond the walls of this site.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon May 19, 2014 12:51 am

Thanks so much for the photo's umngirl it was so great seeing them so happy & in love together. One can just see how much Kiptyn cares for & love's Tenley!!  :inlove 
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 19, 2014 1:00 am

Tenley Molzahn ‏@TenleyMolzahn  1h
Lucky to be his date. #sweetandfreelife #sweetandfreetravel #napa http://fb.me/1phRqASlI

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 49 10384030_10151990845981377_2637202557205423891_n

Tenley Molzahn
"Living"... Last day of my 20's. What a decade it was! I have a feeling that this next one is gonna be pretty amazing! #sweetandfreelife #sweetandfreetravel #napa #mermaidstyle #tensdirty30

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 49 10320560_10151990381516377_3243803063200650107_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 20, 2014 10:57 pm

tenleymolzahn
Ummm! Look who surprised me in San Francisco on my birthday! Seriously?! #MomandDad #tensflirty30#sweetandfreelife #sweetandfreetravel #sanfrancisco

Best 30th Birthday! 1) Woke up in Napa 2) My parents surprised me in San Francisco 3) We road bikes over the Golden Gate Bridge 4) All of this was done with my most favorite guy.#sweetandfreelife#sweetandfreetravel #tensflirty30 #sanfrancisco

Soooo yesterday I got a little picture happy! Haha. Every time we got closer & closer to the Golden Gate Bridge I wanted another picture! It was just too amazing. Weather was perfect, the company was the best, a truly awesome day! #sweetandfreelife#sweetandfreetravel #sanfrancisco #tensflirty30

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 20, 2014 11:00 pm

Kip does all of these elaborate surprises for Tenley, I can't help but wonder if she anticipates a proposal. Remember that one year (28th bday?) he had her on a cute hunt around town and surprised her at every stop, and her family surprised them too. I was thinking "it's happening, he's going to propose!" laugh out loud

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed May 21, 2014 12:34 am

bleuberry wrote:Kip does all of these elaborate surprises for Tenley, I can't help but wonder if she anticipates a proposal. Remember that one year (28th bday?) he had her on a cute hunt around town and surprised her at every stop, and her family surprised them too. I was thinking "it's happening, he's going to propose!" laugh out loud

Based on the tweet below, I wonder if it might have happened particularly since he seems to have flown Tenley's parents in from Oregon:

Kiptyn Locke @Kiptyn · May 19

Incredible 72 hours in SF & Napa. Homeward bound, happy man.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 21, 2014 4:39 am

So i get the "tensflirty30" but why the "tensdirty30"?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 21, 2014 2:57 pm

docnash14 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Kip does all of these elaborate surprises for Tenley, I can't help but wonder if she anticipates a proposal. Remember that one year (28th bday?) he had her on a cute hunt around town and surprised her at every stop, and her family surprised them too. I was thinking "it's happening, he's going to propose!" laugh out loud

Based on the tweet below, I wonder if it might have happened particularly since he seems to have flown Tenley's parents in from Oregon:

Kiptyn Locke @Kiptyn  ·  May 19

Incredible 72 hours in SF & Napa. Homeward bound, happy man.

My thoughts exactly. If that's the case, I can see them celebrating as a family, prior to making it public knowledge.

IrishGal wrote:So i get the "tensflirty30" but why the "tensdirty30"?

That's just a term used when a female reaches the age of 30. It's suppose to be the age where their sex drive doesn't quit.

whipped 

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

+107
bleuberry
Mimi27
LibbyBell
Occasionalfan1
whit90