SELECT CONTENT

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Page 50 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Wed May 21, 2014 4:05 pm

Beautiful photos they shot in San Francisco!  And the jumping shot is hard to get.

I've decided to stop worrying about engagement and marriage for these two. If they are happy and being good to each other, then all is well.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by George1218 Mon May 26, 2014 11:05 am

They definitely look happy!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:50 am

dw_a_mom wrote:Beautiful photos they shot in San Francisco!  And the jumping shot is hard to get.

I've decided to stop worrying about engagement and marriage for these two.  If they are happy and being good to each other, then all is well.

Could not agree with you more!! They seem so happy, in love & so good for each other so whatever they want in life I for one wish them well in everything they do!!  clapping!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:27 am

Noticed these two haven't tagged/tweeted each other since the Stag wedding in Chi last month. Couple interesting quotes posted by Tenley on Instagram too throughout June.

I wonder if they're on break again. Same MO, she went home to Oregon for a bit, he's spending time with Roberto and other guy and girl friends, reflective quotes... etc.

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:39 pm

30 can be a tough age for women wanting to marry and have children.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentinebaby Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:53 am

I was going to say the same thing as well. I'm afraid they have gone their own ways again.

Valentinebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentinebaby Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:55 am

And also I believe June 17th was their anniversary and nothing was mentioned from either of them.

Valentinebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:09 am

To me it is so sad if they have definitely gone their own ways again. As when they are together it seems so magical, so I wonder why they cannot seem to make it work then.  :iamsorry: but my  :fingersarecrossed 
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:15 am

Sadly, I think the reason it hasnt worked is because Tenley wants to be his wife and for whatever reason he doesn't want to get married. She did make it clear that the goal this time was marriage. So if it is indeed over, I'm glad that she (presumably) put a quick stop to it this go around.

I hope she finds a great guy who can't wait to marry her, who she is just as in love with. It'll take the right guy to make her forget Kip.

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:08 am

Sad for Tenley and hope it's no the case.  If you guys are right about what you've noticed, I really feel for her.  It can be so hard to let go if for you he is the one and the relationship is full of many great things.  It looks like they're able to have a pretty awesome lifestyle together with all the travel, freedom etc.  But if there's something holding him back she really has to find the strength to end it for good.  Not sure why Kyptin would do that to her - get back together if he still wasn't all in or on the same page as her.  After already having a failed marriage and now such a long term serious relationship that doesn't seem like it's turning into the forever one, I really can imagine how heart-wrenching it is for her, especially if Kiptyn keeps himself open as an option to her.

I hope when she's least expecting it her Mr. Right appears out of nowhere like a bolt of lightning and makes it clear and obvious she's the one for him forever, that it can be that simple that someone knows you're it, and helps her move along a path to putting Kiptyn in the past.

**hoping there's actually nothing wrong and they're still happy and on the same page

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:19 am

I feel bad for her but how many years did this all need to take? She could have found many someones who did want to marry her in the years she spent waiting for him to come around. Anyway, hopefully it's over for real this time and she will find someone wonderful!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Loops Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:08 pm

Alanna wrote:I feel bad for her but how many years did this all need to take? She could have found many someones who did want to marry her in the years she spent waiting for him to come around. Anyway, hopefully it's over for real this time and she will find someone wonderful!

No sadness toward someone who chose to date the man, reunite with him, wait for him, care for him, etc.... she chose to do this. She could have left the relationship at any single time that she got tired of the situation. There's nothing sad about that. She is and has always been in control of her own life. That is powerful and not something to feel sad about. Dating this long decreased the likelihood that there was ever going to be a marriage. It just doesn't take THAT long to determine if the person you are with is the one you want to be with forever.

It was also not 'lost time' - she had a good time - she had memories, and adventures, and travels, and friendships formed because of that relationship.

There are two types of people: the cheerios and the fruit loops. Better to be the one than to live one fruit loop shy of a full bowl. :crazed
Fruit Loops
Fruit Loops

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

+107
bleuberry
Mimi27
LibbyBell
Occasionalfan1
whit90