SELECT CONTENT

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Page 51 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by glazedover Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:44 am

For some people it does take that long. And for some people there are not so many fish in the sea if you think you have the right one. For Kiptyn to leave himself open to a relationship but no commitment after all this time in light of her desire for marriage would be unkind if that is the case. It must really drag on her self esteem.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:34 pm

I'm have a hard time understanding why everyone thinks the Tenley and Kiptyn's relationship is over.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:35 pm

2observe wrote:I'm have a hard time understanding why everyone thinks the Tenley and Kiptyn's relationship is over.

If it is over, something very dire must have transpired over the course of the last month. When Kiptyn returned from the weekend in S.F. celebrating Tenley's birthday his tweet about it was quite gushing and his hashtag described a very happy man.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by joey_potter Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:13 am

Dang it! I told myself not to join this site! And 51 pages later (yes, that's how I spent the past hour), here I am. I figured there probably wouldn't be another 51 pages (why, God, why?!) so this shouldn't turn into an addiction. Right? RIGHT?

Okay, so I should tell you that besides living on a creek, I am an on-and-off Bach fan who fell in love with Tenley and Kiptyn's story (hey, it's not perfect, but they paint one hell of a pretty picture). It's easy to want to know more about two super sexy and super nice people. What are they wearing? Where are they off to now? Is it possible to be happy without carbs? ...Btw, I blame no carbs in all of this. Ha!

Seriously though, I'm so glad I came across this board today. Who else could I whine to? Part of me wants to stomp my feet, and say, "Really?! This news follows the 'wonderful whirlwind' that was May?" The other part of me is happy for Tenley. Wow, that girl has been the poster child for patience, kindness, and unconditional love. She walks the walk. As much as I wanted the two of them to share the same love for one another and "seal the deal," Tenley can't waste any more of her time. She needs to move on and find someone who wants the same life as her.

I've been following (this is the socially accepted form of "stalking") Kip and Ten on their social media throughout the course of this rollercoaster relationship, so I'm aware of their habits, and it really looks to be over for good this time...despite the really crappy timing. It's as if Kiptyn wanted to end it on a good note (give her a nice birthday month), but end it before summer and their next anniversary. Dudes like to be single during the summer, right? Or she finally put an ultimatum down, which would be awesome, but I just don't know if she's strong enough--remember, she was the one bragging about how wonderful May had been.  The only thing that is giving me any hope that there is still air in the tires is Tenley's ring (the T&K ring she wears on her right ring finger). It's a hard ring to see in photos.  I see she still has a ring on that finger, but I can't make out if it's the same one or not (stalker!).

The most obvious clue they are not together: the fact that they have been apart during the month of June (and on what would be their anniversary). Tenley suddenly went home alone (although it WAS her sister's birthday), and her sister tweeted prior to her sister's arrival (June 3): "My heart gets sad when people are sad. I cry when others cry. #emotionalcrazylady"  And now Tenley appears to be trying to prove really hard that she is SUPER happy, strong, and independent....girlfriend is uploading pictures faster than Kip's abs can attract an audience.

Then there's Kiptyn tweeting right after Tenley left for home (June 7): "Salt water session to wash off a long hard week. Now SD--> LA to throw some cards for a cause tonight." I had my suspicions prior to that tweet, and that one did it for me. Then you see him sitting on that rock, all contemplative, talking about getting perspective from good friends like Roberto. Grieving the end possibly?  It seems to me they broke up right at the very beginning of the month. Now Kip's been living the life: getting in on these big concerts and doing a little schmoozing with some big-names like Gavin DeGraw (must be rough for these two--whoever said too much money may be the cause of issues could be on to something--easy to get bored unless you're on the go). I think Kip has a lot of love and respect for women, but I don't see him as the marrying type. I just hope for Tenley's sake that he doesn't prove that point wrong and marry the next girl he meets. Ouch!

Okay, I think I introduced myself! Ha! Now do you see why I'm happy to be coming in at the END of this relationship? It's for the best. Really. Smiley

joey_potter

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:39 am

Wow, you're good! The last break up, she went on a posting rampage of selfies with 'close' bffs whom I had never even seen on her Insta before. I hope this is natural on her part and that she knows shw IS allowed to be sad, she doesnt have to be in sweetandfree mode all the time. She doesn't have anything to prove.

You're right, he's also posting quite a few pics of him with guy and girl friends. It would be one thing if they went social media silent, but it's almost almost like they're going out of their way to show that they're not together and both are happy and living it up.

She talked about the amazing month of May SO very much, weird timing! 

Her sister's tweet is interesting.

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:09 am

If they are no longer together, Mike Stag's wedding could have been that catalyst.

Attending weddings, when you want to get married, can be difficult.  Especially if everyone's asking, "when are you guys getting married?"  Or saying things like, "you guys are next!"

If neither one was ready, then its not a big deal to field those questions.  But if one person is ready, and the other isn't, it can be stressful.

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:40 am

After breaking up last year, Molzahn said she and Locke have been back together "for several months now" and that being away from the public eye has been a beneficial change, allowing the couple to look toward the future.

"It's a new, healthy place for us where we don't have to live up to the pressures that we were feeling," "I'm happy, and I think we both know where we want it to head. The purpose and the goal is marriage and family."
This article is from Feb. 2014.  I said it before and I'll say it again.  She clearly wanted to marry Kiptyn.   He knew that. She was quite public about it. She should never have taken him back without a ring.
I wish her luck.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:46 am

tigertiz wrote:
After breaking up last year, Molzahn said she and Locke have been back together "for several months now" and that being away from the public eye has been a beneficial change, allowing the couple to look toward the future.

"It's a new, healthy place for us where we don't have to live up to the pressures that we were feeling," "I'm happy, and I think we both know where we want it to head. The purpose and the goal is marriage and family."
This article is from Feb. 2014.  I said it before and I'll say it again.  She clearly wanted to marry Kiptyn.   He knew that. She was quite public about it. She should never have taken him back without a ring.
I wish her luck.  
ITA. She knew what she was getting into and did it anyway. Is Kiptyn that great? Meh, seems like any other surfer/CA guy. I really don't understand but I'm not her. IA the wedding was the catalyst too.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:54 am

When one door closes, another door opens.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:06 pm

Super excellent post, joey-potter.
And, Kash, you are sooooo right.
I hope that Tenley meets someone who cherishes her and who wants the same goals in life. That person is not Kiptyn. I actually thought it was cruel of him to plan the big birthday bash, invite her parents as a surprise, and then not propose. Major letdown for the poor girl, who put on her brave face, as per usual.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:15 pm

provenceguy wrote:Super excellent post, joey-potter.
And, Kash, you are sooooo right.
I hope that Tenley meets someone who cherishes her and who wants the same goals in life. That person is not Kiptyn. I actually thought it was cruel of him to plan the big birthday bash, invite her parents as a surprise, and then not propose. Major letdown for the poor girl, who put on her brave face, as per usual.

Honestly, I thought this too. It seemed pretty upscale and was like a 2-3 day affair with friends and family in attendance. She was gushing about it for days, and he had finally posted one photo of her to his Insta after so long, I thought this is it!

He did something similar 2 years ago for her birthday (or Valentine's) and orchestrated a romantic scavenger hunt all over town and I believe her family was in town too, how does she not anticipate a proposal?

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:33 pm

Hopefully she got in touch with her gut and stays in touch with her gut. 
I know of a situation where a couple dated for a long time. Everyone thought they would eventually get married. One day the person confided in me, she was not really happy with X. It was "her fault". Maybe if she gave it more time, maybe if she changed-maybe maybe. I basically told her her gut was giving her a message and maybe she should listen. She finally moved on and ended the relationship. She is happier than what she was. And that is what really counts in life, health and happiness. You can't buy that. 
I'm sure everyone knows someone like that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

+107
bleuberry
Mimi27
LibbyBell
Occasionalfan1
whit90