SELECT CONTENT

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Page 52 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by chloep Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:03 pm

For some reason I can't bring myself to feel sorry for her..... This was her choice.

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 52 You-cant-make-the-same-mistake-twice-the-second-time-you-make-it-its-no-longer-a-mistake-its-a-choice

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:33 pm

chloep wrote:For some reason I can't bring myself to feel sorry for her..... This was her choice.

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 52 You-cant-make-the-same-mistake-twice-the-second-time-you-make-it-its-no-longer-a-mistake-its-a-choice

Texans have a phrase like this. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:05 pm

Welcomeparty!  Great first post joey_potter! I agree. Please stick around and post with us.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:21 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
chloep wrote:For some reason I can't bring myself to feel sorry for her..... This was her choice.

Texans have a phrase like this.  Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Yes we do and we also have the saying "Don't Mess With Texas ."

Great post Chloe !!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:07 pm

Some people take longer to learn than others. I prefer a compassionate response.

I am glad this is over for her....he bears responsibility as well for it going on for such a long time without it culminating in her desired result. He should have cut it off. Under these particular circumstances, a voiced desire on her part to marry, I find his actions unkind especially with all the hoopla over her birthday.

As Kasha said "When a door closes, another opens." Hopefully the door is firmly shut this time.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Occasionalfan1 Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:05 pm

I also registered to post on this thread laugh out loud. I think the Stagliano wedding definitely could have been the catalyst for a break up. Look at the amount of Bach couples who met, got engaged and married all in the time that Kiptyn and Tenley have just dated:
JP and Ash, Sean and Catherine, Chris and Peyton, Michael and his wife, Holly and Blake, Kacie B. and her husband, Jackie Gordon and her husband, and probably others who I'm forgetting.

I really hope Tenley doesn't still want him back. They were together for years and he never even called her his girlfriend, let alone used the "L word." I honestly think Kiptyn was in the relationship for companionship and an "adventure buddy" more than anything else. He has a very asexual quality to him and he's the type who I don't see ever getting married.

Occasionalfan1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:34 pm

starwelcome Occasionalfan1 We are glad you joined. Have fun! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:17 pm

whit90 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Texans have a phrase like this.  Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Yes we do and we also have the saying "Don't Mess With Texas ."

Great post Chloe !!

I am a graduate of UT. I love Don't Mess With Texas and also Dacy Crockett's "You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas." Have both on magnets on my fridge at home.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:16 pm

Occasionalfan1 wrote:I also registered to post on this thread laugh out loud. I think the Stagliano wedding definitely could have been the catalyst for a break up. Look at the amount of Bach couples who met, got engaged and married all in the time that Kiptyn and Tenley have just dated:
JP and Ash, Sean and Catherine, Chris and Peyton, Michael and his wife, Holly and Blake, Kacie B. and her husband, Jackie Gordon and her husband, and probably others who I'm forgetting.

I really hope Tenley doesn't still want him back. They were together for years and he never even called her his girlfriend, let alone used the "L word." I honestly think Kiptyn was in the relationship for companionship and an "adventure buddy" more than anything else. He has a very asexual quality to him and he's the type who I don't see ever getting married.

I agree with this and could never comprehend why he was billed as the "physical attraction" edit in Jillian's season. There is nothing sensual about him.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:48 pm

Are we positive that they are no longer together or just assuming since we haven't seen proof that they are? Just wondering if I've missed something specific--

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:56 pm

LibbyBell wrote:Are we positive that they are no longer together or just assuming since we haven't seen proof that they are? Just wondering if I've missed something specific--

I was just going to ask the same thing.   :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:11 pm

Speculation, no social media mention of each other in a month (longest since their last break up) and apart on their 4 year (!) anniversary.

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

+107
bleuberry
Mimi27
LibbyBell
Occasionalfan1
whit90