SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by jlccaz Mon May 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Steve Carbone posts that they are in Fiji, which makes more sense for Left Coast RC.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by chaslom4 Mon May 02, 2011 1:23 pm

new tweet from MF

fleissmeister
Tonight you can see the first Bachelorette promo during DWTS. This will be your first glimpse at "The Mask"!!!

:happy dance:
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon May 02, 2011 1:27 pm

Still won't make me watch DWTS - I'm sure there are enough posters who will be willing to capture it and post it here - right????

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon May 02, 2011 2:28 pm

I hope dreamer caps it! please please pleaseee :jump:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 02, 2011 5:58 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:I hope dreamer caps it! please please pleaseee Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 13 847004189

Someone posted MF's tweet in the Bachelorette forum on Jokers. I hope Dreamers sees it too so we can get some caps also.

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 13 2412235591
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Wed May 04, 2011 6:15 pm

Hi Guys,
Real life intervened so I'm just joining the party...better late than never! Lots of reading to catch up on. You have been busy, busy!!!!!!

Moley moley in your holey, Why are you so sly?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 04, 2011 6:31 pm

Reidiscool wrote:Hi Guys,
Real life intervened so I'm just joining the party...better late than never! Lots of reading to catch up on. You have been busy, busy!!!!!!

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 13 687187126 Reidiscool! I am so glad you joined this site.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 04, 2011 7:30 pm

We need some Bachelorette Spoilers Cliffnotes for people who might need to catch up on what they missed so far when it comes to Ashley's season. It will make it easier for people who don't have time to read through each thread to get caught up.

Would anyone like to make a thread in this forum (General Discussion) of a timeline or a recap of what information we do have so far.

Also, can someone make a thread that has all the contestants names and a timeline of when they were eliminated.

We can always add/edit these threads when more information becomes available.

Thank you so much.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 04, 2011 7:35 pm

Love_Me wrote:We need some Bachelorette Spoilers Cliffnotes for people who might need to catch up on what they missed so far when it comes to Ashley's season. It will make it easier for people who don't have time to read through each thread to get caught up.

Would anyone like to make a thread in this forum (General Discussion) of a timeline or a recap of what information we do have so far.

Also, can someone make a thread that has all the contestants names and a timeline of when they were eliminated.

Thank you so much.

I can do it but all I remember is
Dino and Ben are in F4 per RS
Mickey- not spotted home yet
Ryan P- cousin's Tweet that he's in F5
Blake- changed his FB pic
William- spotted at work a few weeks ago (F8?)
Bentley- gone 3rd week per RS

Is that all we know at this point? I can't remember all the other proof for when the other guys went home.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Welcome Reidiscool! I was wondering where you been. Glad to see you! It's going to be one fun season!! :shimmyshimmy:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Love_Me wrote:We need some Bachelorette Spoilers Cliffnotes for people who might need to catch up on what they missed so far when it comes to Ashley's season. It will make it easier for people who don't have time to read through each thread to get caught up.

Thank you so much.

Won't much of this be done next week(as it next week?) when RS comes out with his play by play guide for DUMMIES?
Perhaps instead of copying/pasting his future column it can be briefed up nicely and kept as a season reference. JMO
And then edited/tweaked as needed as things progress. What might be nice, since we will all be aware of the F2 early on, is to keep an eagle eye lookout for the presence and whereabouts of each of the F2 to help ID who the F1 is.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sun May 08, 2011 1:10 am

I think I have figured out 16 of the 18 guys Ashley keeps on night one.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 13 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

+62
beader
jelle
TrustxLove
Princess81320
JBF