SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Sun May 08, 2011 3:58 am

jurystillout wrote:I think I have figured out 16 of the 18 guys Ashley keeps on night one.

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 14 2412235591 Will you share them with us?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by jurystillout Sun May 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Love_Me wrote:
jurystillout wrote:I think I have figured out 16 of the 18 guys Ashley keeps on night one.

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 14 2412235591 Will you share them with us?

I have able to base it on the two 1x1 dates and the first group date.

1) Mickey 1x1
2) Willian 1x1

Here is the group date on episode 2:
3) Ben F
4) Blake
5) Ames
6) Nick
7) Lucas
8 ) Bentley
9) Stephen
10) West
11) Chris D
12) Matt

13) Constantine HTD
14) Ben C 1x1 (Episode 3)
15) Ryan P (1st Impression Rose)

16) Tim (Ejected on the first night)

So I guess I only have 15 since Tim is asked to leave before the rose ceremony. :giggle:

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 14 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 9:57 pm

jurystillout wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

1) Mickey 1x1
2) Willian 1x1

3) Ben F
4) Blake
5) Ames
6) Nick
7) Lucas
8 ) Bentley
9) Stephen
10) West
11) Chris D
12) Matt

13) Constantine HTD

So I guess I only have 15 since Tim is asked to leave before the rose ceremony. :giggle:

So based on your 1 on 1 dates for epi 2, We can assume that Mickey finishes F3. Then that should leave Ryan P and Ben F as the final 2????

So my bold assumptions are:
F1 = Ryan P.
F2 = Ben F
F3 = Mickey
F4 = Constantine.........

Does anyone else have any thoughts and reasonings for them?? I would really like some input here but going by that, and the charts from previous seasons, I really feel that Ryan P might be her guy......

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sun May 08, 2011 10:18 pm

Coastal wrote:
jurystillout wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

1) Mickey 1x1
2) Willian 1x1

3) Ben F
4) Blake
5) Ames
6) Nick
7) Lucas
8 ) Bentley
9) Stephen
10) West
11) Chris D
12) Matt

13) Constantine HTD

So based on your 1 on 1 dates for epi 2, We can assume that Mickey finishes F3. Then that should leave Ryan P and Ben F as the final 2????

Yes on what I have figured out I see Mickey making it to the F3. I have no idea about Ryan P and Ben F yet except that Ben gets a HTD.

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 14 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 10:22 pm

jurystillout wrote:
Coastal wrote:
jurystillout wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

1) Mickey 1x1
2) Willian 1x1

3) Ben F
4) Blake
5) Ames
6) Nick
7) Lucas
8 ) Bentley
9) Stephen
10) West
11) Chris D
12) Matt

13) Constantine HTD

Yes on what I have figured out I see Mickey making it to the F3. I have no idea about Ryan P and Ben F yet except that Ben gets a HTD.

I thought Ryan did as well???????

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sun May 08, 2011 10:26 pm

(Cut for space)

Coastal wrote:I thought Ryan did as well???????

I am not sure, has someone confirmed this?

jurystillout
jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun May 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Coastal wrote:
jurystillout wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

1) Mickey 1x1
2) Willian 1x1

3) Ben F
4) Blake
5) Ames
6) Nick
7) Lucas
8 ) Bentley
9) Stephen
10) West
11) Chris D
12) Matt

13) Constantine HTD

F1 = Ryan P.
F2 = Ben F
F3 = Mickey

Does anyone else have any thoughts and reasonings for them?? I would really like some input here but going by that, and the charts from previous seasons, I really feel that Ryan P might be her guy......

At this moment I am going to say no, and I will tell you why. Chris Harrison put Ryan P in the Pics to Watch, and he said something like he rubs the guys in the house the wrong way. That was all he had to say for the guy.
Is that what Chris Harrison would say about the F1 before the show even starts? My guess is no which makes me think that Ryan is not F1.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 11:13 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Coastal wrote:
jurystillout wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

1) Mickey 1x1
2) Willian 1x1

3) Ben F
4) Blake
5) Ames
6) Nick
7) Lucas
8 ) Bentley
9) Stephen
10) West
11) Chris D
12) Matt

13) Constantine HTD

F1 = Ryan P.
F2 = Ben F
F3 = Mickey

At this moment I am going to say no, and I will tell you why. Chris Harrison put Ryan P in the Pics to Watch, and he said something like he rubs the guys in the house the wrong way. That was all he had to say for the guy.
Is that what Chris Harrison would say about the F1 before the show even starts? My guess is no which makes me think that Ryan is not F1.

But will you concede that as far as the editing goes, it is likely those 4 as the F4?

IF so.........I believe you are wrong.......Chris also said bad stuff about Vienna and we all know that she was F1 so I don't hold much weight to that. But I do believe that Mickey will be F3, Ryan and Ben are wavering in my mind as F1, F1. Don't think Constantine will go on the FD's and gets eliminated after the HTD's. Now if you remember, Vienna, Jillian, Chris all were in the category of ones to watch as far as Chris H. was concerned if I am remembering right........got to go back into my files that I took off the computer to get it in print though.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun May 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Coastal wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Coastal wrote:
jurystillout wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

1) Mickey 1x1
2) Willian 1x1

3) Ben F
4) Blake
5) Ames
6) Nick
7) Lucas
8 ) Bentley
9) Stephen
10) West
11) Chris D
12) Matt

13) Constantine HTD

F1 = Ryan P.
F2 = Ben F
F3 = Mickey

But will you concede that as far as the editing goes, it is likely those 4 as the F4?

IF so.........I believe you are wrong.......Chris also said bad stuff about Vienna and we all know that she was F1 so I don't hold much weight to that. But I do believe that Mickey will be F3, Ryan and Ben are wavering in my mind as F1, F1. Don't think Constantine will go on the FD's and gets eliminated after the HTD's. Now if you remember, Vienna, Jillian, Chris all were in the category of ones to watch as far as Chris H. was concerned if I am remembering right........got to go back into my files that I took off the computer to get it in print though.....

I do think Ryan is probably in the F4 with Ben, Micky, and Constantine. Ben is on the Pick list as well, but Chris speaks well of him. It would be unusual for an F1 to be on the Pick List; however, I am not ruling Ben out at this moment. He is in the 5th episode alone with Ashley at that Temple which I can't figure out.
5th episode is usually too late for a first F1 one -on-one, and it is usually too early for a recycle 1-1 date.

I think we need a little more info to figure out Ben. He is looking pretty good, though.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Mon May 09, 2011 12:00 am

Bloomers wrote:
I do think Ryan is probably in the F4 with Ben, Micky, and Constantine. Ben is on the Pick list as well, but Chris speaks well of him. It would be unusual for an F1 to be on the Pick List; however, I am not ruling Ben out at this moment. He is in the 5th episode alone with Ashley at that Temple which I can't figure out.
5th episode is usually too late for a first F1 one -on-one, and it is usually too early for a recycle 1-1 date.

I think we need a little more info to figure out Ben. He is looking pretty good, though.

On Brads recent season. Shawntel got a 1x1 date in Episode 5 and had a HTD.

jurystillout
jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 12:54 am

Bloomers wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
Coastal wrote:
jurystillout wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

1) Mickey 1x1
2) Willian 1x1

3) Ben F
4) Blake
5) Ames
6) Nick
7) Lucas
8 ) Bentley
9) Stephen
10) West
11) Chris D
12) Matt

13) Constantine HTD

F1 = Ryan P.
F2 = Ben F
F3 = Mickey

As far as Ben getting his second 1 on 1 in epi 5.........that is when Melissa got hers so not too early. There have been a few F1's that were on that pick list so not so unusual. Also, Chantal had her 2nd 1 on 1 in epi 6 and Emily had her 2nd 1 on 1 in epi 7th so not so much off the mark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 12:57 am

jurystillout wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

On Brads recent season. Shawntel got a 1x1 date in Episode 5 and had a HTD.

Which goes to what I am saying.........epi 5 1 on 1's usually get a HTD and finish F4.......The charts also show that .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

+62
beader
jelle
TrustxLove
Princess81320
JBF