SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 23 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by medicinegal Wed May 25, 2011 11:06 am

Alanna wrote:Just saw the sneak peeks for next week. Bentley and Ash? Oh my, how sad! She's already begging this dbag to like her and stay for her? Huh? Does she know the name of this show is 'The Bachelorette' and that's her!? It's her world and Bentley just lives in it. Get a grip, Ashley!

I wonder how pathetic it's going to get with the real F1. Is she going to beat Jillian's "I want to crawl in Ed's lap" and Ali's "you're so hot, I might pass out??" There's always hope! no no

Alanna - I think Ash is very insecure because she knows that everyone thought/wanted Emily as the Bette. Bentley is a dbag and confirms that he wanted it to be Emily. They had to create drama though so we could see Ash jump in bed under that hideous coverlet!

medicinegal

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by anders Wed May 25, 2011 11:14 am

Somehow I don't think her breakdown has anything to do with Bentley - it looks like clear misdirection to me. She was warned, she knew, he left in epi 3 - that's about 10 days of shooting time - I can't imagine her being that broken up about letting him go - although I can understand her reaction to him saying he wishes it were Em and not her.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 25, 2011 12:02 pm

medicinegal wrote:
Alanna wrote:Just saw the sneak peeks for next week. Bentley and Ash? Oh my, how sad! She's already begging this dbag to like her and stay for her? Huh? Does she know the name of this show is 'The Bachelorette' and that's her!? It's her world and Bentley just lives in it. Get a grip, Ashley!

I wonder how pathetic it's going to get with the real F1. Is she going to beat Jillian's "I want to crawl in Ed's lap" and Ali's "you're so hot, I might pass out??" There's always hope! no no

Alanna - I think Ash is very insecure because she knows that everyone thought/wanted Emily as the Bette. Bentley is a dbag and confirms that he wanted it to be Emily. They had to create drama though so we could see Ash jump in bed under that hideous coverlet!

Perhaps the hideous coverlet scene is not from Episode 3 at all and they are making is seem as though it is Bentley. I just cannot imagine that Ashley, knowing that he was a "wrong reasons" candiate would actually fall to pieces within 3 episodes. Hopefully it is a misdirection.

Ashley heard Bentleys PIs just now, after filming was over so she did not know what Bentley actually said about her.

Though if it is, then it would be interesting to see where that crying scene actually does take place.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 25, 2011 12:06 pm

San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:In the season preview, one of the guys say, "I hope to finally find love in the blue waters of Fiji." If we can figure out who it is, then we will know he is definately in the F3.

San wrote:Another guys says, "Fiji would be the perfect ending to my love story."

I just listened to those a couple of times and my guess would be Ryan P and the other one is J.P who say the voice overs about Fiji.

I'm going to go ahead and agree with you.

Voice # 2 is definitely JP
Voice # 1 is probably Ryan P. I have to rewatch episode 1 and get all their voices straight in my head before I 100% agree. But as of now I'm 95% sure.

I'm happy since these are my two favs. based on Ashleys BL. Either way, it seems sure that at least 1 of these two are in the F2 (again Yay!).
So RS has a different prediction ?????

RS said that Ames, Ben F, Constantine, and J.P are the F4.

However, after San and Cupcakes matched the screencaps of Ryan P and Fiji up last night Ryan is back in our F4.

So I am thinking the F4 are:

Ryan P.
Ben F
Constantine
J.P

Now RS says this season might be like another season, so maybe Ryan P. may come back at the F3 or the FRC instead of being a part of the F4. no idea Not sure yet.

Seems like RS is doing his usual flip-flopping that he does whenever you guys prove him somehow wrong :giggle: .
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2011 12:30 pm

The scs of her in bed with the meltdown is in the same bach house from previous seasons---so her having that breakdown has to happen fairly early in the season as they are off for their destination dates by what--episode 4? So it probably is due to the Bentley issue in epi 3.

This is actually at the bach house. This is with Bentley.
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 23 Cap201122561

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 23 Cap201122563

Note clothes are same for him and her.
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 23 Cap201121341
Her hair is pulled back into a pony --same style.
Bricking is same as bach house.

Could not find a clearer series of sc, but obviously same rolled tab sleeve, same pulled back hair.
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 23 Cap201121361
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 23 Cap201121363

Ah bingo a better cap!!
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 23 Cap201122497

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed May 25, 2011 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Wed May 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The scs of her in bed with the meltdown is in the same bach house from previous seasons---so her having that breakdown has to happen fairly early in the season as they are off for their destination dates by what--episode 4? So it probably is due to the Bentley issue in epi 3.

That is my guess too. She is nor crying over Bentley walking. She is upset because he was expecting Emily; that was her fear going in. She accurately thought that many were expecting her. It sure looked like that when they signed on amidst the strong spoiler.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 12:46 pm

I swear I heard in the extended preview a short clip of Ashley saying "my heart is totally with Bentley" or some such wording. No clue when she said it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed May 25, 2011 12:47 pm

I think she is more upset about him wishing Em was the Bette than him actually leaving. It would make anyone feel insecure and he's is such a douche for saying those things.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2011 12:53 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:I think she is more upset about him wishing Em was the Bette than him actually leaving. It would make anyone feel insecure and he's is such a douche for saying those things.

He is definitely no woman's dream by saying those things, but what does it say about TPTB for driving this home for how many episodes and creating the issue they did??? For anyone reading this that still has illusions regarding the producers being pro-main, I hope this is convincing--IT'S NOT!!!
All they care about is ratings!!! They couldn't care less about Ashley. no no
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed May 25, 2011 1:04 pm

shoepie wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The scs of her in bed with the meltdown is in the same bach house from previous seasons---so her having that breakdown has to happen fairly early in the season as they are off for their destination dates by what--episode 4? So it probably is due to the Bentley issue in epi 3.

That is my guess too. She is nor crying over Bentley walking. She is upset because he was expecting Emily; that was her fear going in. She accurately thought that many were expecting her. It sure looked like that when they signed on amidst the strong spoiler.

Exactly - she definitely took Bentleys situation badly, but what she's saying in the VO doesn't match with him leaving that early (they likely pulled a VO from later in the season and planted it there). I don't remember the exact words, but it sounded like someone she thought was going to be THE ONE - I don't think she ever considered he'd be F1, knowing her skepticism about him before she ever met him.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 2:31 pm

Hi everyone!! I just found you guys Smiley Now maybe I can get into this season. Ash is not my favorite... but putting the puzzle pieces together with you all is fun. I need to look around and try to figure out who these guys are now. Thanks for the invite!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed May 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Hi Bonbon! Glad you made it 👋
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

+62
beader
jelle
TrustxLove
Princess81320
JBF