SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 42 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by klarson79 Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:52 am

Thanks, cupcakes, for the UsWeekly articles. Definitely a pattern happening. Will be very interesting to see how things unfold! If it is Ben, there will be many patterns that will go by the wayside and make sleuthing more difficult in the future!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:53 am

I'd like to caution you all that the whole Ryan saga is all based on what RS has spoilt.

Its not like there is SC or any other evidence that RS is right.

So he maybe wrong.
Keep an open mind guys don't fall into last seasons trap so early.

He said that Ryan comes back to Figi and is let go. But until I see SC evidence that another of the F4 has those orange/red swim shorts I'm going to believe that it is Ryan jumping into the waterfall with Ashley.

RS will be proved right when he is .

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:57 am

How many percent of the general viewing population take RS into account?? On the other hand, how many percent actually look at that magazine for the 5 to Watch??

If they are more interested in Fleissing the population at large, then telling them to keep an eye on the F2 would be more lucrative than putting the F1 on that list and then messing RS over... but then again, I have no idea what goes through their minds

ETA: Just saw the post about Ryan - I don't think it's JP for sure - but between Constantine/Ben/Ryan, I'm really not sure who orange shorts guy is. I just think if she accepts Ryan back, she would let him go before F3 for sure - Ben F. and JP still seem to be F2 JMO

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 42 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 42 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:59 am

nd4reality wrote:I'd like to caution you all that the whole Ryan saga is all based on what RS has spoilt.

Its not like there is SC or any other evidence that RS is right.

So he maybe wrong.
Keep an open mind guys don't fall into last seasons trap so early.

He said that Ryan comes back to Figi and is let go. But until I see SC evidence that another of the F4 has those orange/red swim shorts I'm going to believe that it is Ryan jumping into the waterfall with Ashley.

RS will be proved right when he is .

Well, what do we actually know about Ryan? And have photographic proof for? He has a 1-on-1 and then is in Fiji. That's it so far.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:03 pm

ninu wrote:

ETA: Just saw the post about Ryan - I don't think it's JP for sure - but between Constantine/Ben/Ryan, I'm really not sure who orange shorts guy is. I just think if she accepts Ryan back, she would let him go before F3 for sure - Ben F. and JP still seem to be F2 JMO

Agree. And don't we have proof that she had HTD with Ben & Constantine? So, if that is Ryan, then that means Ames (or JP) isn't in the F4 and Constantine would have been eliminated earlier? Even though RS has had the final person wrong the past few season, the rest he has been right on - so I have to trust him for now and believe the F4 are Ames, Constantine, Ben & JP.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:04 pm

Without RS the caps would include Ryan in the F3. Without RS what do we know about Ames after the F6? Is RS the only sourse for the FRC at Vomo? :geek:
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:09 pm

Perhaps RS is not wrong about the F1 (who knows) but his story has some "holes" regarding Ryan. Thats what I think anyway.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:40 pm

jelle wrote:Without RS the caps would include Ryan in the F3. Without RS what do we know about Ames after the F6? Is RS the only sourse for the FRC at Vomo? :geek:

Those are great questions, Jelle. Things that make you go hmmm... scratch
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:46 pm

RS knew exactly what happened on Constantine's HTD and on his F3 date, so we know for sure that Constantine is part of the F4. Maybe we need to switch Ames and Ryan P. in the F4?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:54 pm

We also need to keep in mind the whole theme of the season. A season of "no regrets". She went into discussions with CH on her 1st night about that being her aim and she continues to talk about this theme in her promo rounds.
So obviously that is a storyline that has been developed for her season and therefore the characters will all play their parts in this.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:01 pm

And what's even stranger that according to RS blog, in Epi 6 Ryan gets the rose on the group date (boat races). Then Epi 7, has the 1 on 1 is is sent home before the RC. It's all weird considering he's gotten the FIR and a couple group date roses. So to the unspoiled viewer it will be a big surprise when he's let go on the 1 on 1 date and a huge shock when he returns before the FRC. That's the only thing I'm getting from his edit at this point, assuming RS is right and Ryan is not F4 :greenman:

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:08 pm

Gina wrote:And what's even stranger that according to RS blog, in Epi 6 Ryan gets the rose on the group date (boat races). Then Epi 7, has the 1 on 1 is is sent home before the RC. It's all weird considering he's gotten the FIR and a couple group date roses. So to the unspoiled viewer it will be a big surprise when he's let go on the 1 on 1 date and a huge shock when he returns before the FRC. That's the only thing I'm getting from his edit at this point. :greenman:

I think we will be getting some pretty steamy kisses on episode 3 as well :gotcha:. But on a serious note, it is very weird about the late 1 on 1 and the (RS spoiled) exit. What possible reason could she send him off on prior to the RC ? It was not a rose or go date.
Now Brad did the same with Brit but his reasons were that there was in his words...nothing with Brit. Ashley has not only gushed about Ryan in episode 1 but also in all her interviews and blogs. If I had to guess just by the limo exits - he would be the one. Plus from the Scs of episode 3, they are very comfortable in the physical department.
Yup very weird and we have to keep questioning and digging out this season.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

+62
beader
jelle
TrustxLove
Princess81320
JBF