SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 43 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by beader Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:11 am

Is this correct then:
Matt--4 to watch including Shane (F1) and Amanda (F3?)
Jason--5 to watch including Jillian (F3) and Naomi (F4)
Jillian--5 to watch, including Kypton as F2
Jake--5 to watch including Gia (F3) and Ali (F4?) (can't remember for sure)
Ali--5 to watch including Chris as F2 and Frank as F3
Brad--5 to watch including Chantal (F2) and Shawntel (F4)
Ashley--only 4 to watch including Ben F. (pos. F2) and Ryan (F???)

Why only 4 to watch this time (or was one on another page that wasn't posted)?
Are we sure Ryan isn't our F4? It would fit the pattern.

(I've made corrections as suggested in following posts. Thanks!)

Last edited by beader on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to correct)

beader

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Starshine_16 Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:19 am

beader wrote:Is this correct then:
Jason--5 to watch including Jillian (F2?) and Naomi (F4)
Jake--5 to watch including Gia (F2?) and Ali (F4?) (can't remember for sure)
Ali--5 to watch including Chris as F2 and Frank as F4

RE bolded,Frank was F3. Kirk was F4.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:23 am

Starshine_16 wrote:

Right! I may be off on others also--feel free to correct.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:25 am

Starshine_16 wrote:
beader wrote:Is this correct then:
Jason--5 to watch including Jillian (F2?) and Naomi (F4)
Jake--5 to watch including Gia (F2?) and Ali (F4?) (can't remember for sure)
Ali--5 to watch including Chris as F2 and Frank as F4

Jillian was F3.
Gia was F3.
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:27 am

Thanks for those CC. It seems like the F2 is almost always mentioned in the 5 to watch which was my only pause as to why Ben F. wasn't the F1. Other than that, I think he could still have a chance. I want to see more of them together tomorrow night. I'm not holding my breath though. no no
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:38 am

Thanks so much for the scans, cupcakes.

The earlier US magazines were often pretty accurate with their top threes. Meredith’s had Ian, Matt and Chad included, I think. (Maybe somebody reading this post has an issue stuffed somewhere and can prove me wrong.) What they often did was post some comments with the final one to make you question their standing… like Ian’s commitment issues.

In more recent years, they have purposely gotten foggier.

The producers did a great job keeping JP buried as long as possible, but didn’t really hide Ben and Constantine from the hometown leaks. JP was officially unveiled as a contestant the week of May 6. In a group photo Reality Steve posted May 2 (when Ames and Ryan were confirmed), he thought JP was Lucas, since early photos available of Lucas showed him with less hair. Ben F. had already been identified many weeks earlier, on March 23. Ben C. was the first confirmed bachelor on the show March 14. Right away that suggests that the producers were less concerned keeping their Bens hidden… for whatever reason. Maybe having two first names was enough to hide a final two member?

Since JP was actually the twenty-fifth bachelor to arrive to greet Ashley, but was re-edited to appear earlier (Constantine was last on the re-edited premiere show… the oopsie was revealed in a TV Grapevine Preview), it is obvious they were trying to make him less noticeable. Thanks to Coastal’s hard work on another thread, we know the limo or mansion entrance order of the past season’s bachelors... But obviously don’t know if any were re-edited like JP. These positions are always interesting. Arriving at the tail-end were two or three past final ones (depending on how you view it): Meredith’s Ian, Jerry Ferris (even though Jen dumped him at the end) and Jillian’s Ed (as part of a last moment group of five with Reid also included). Also at this all-important Last Man Out position were Trista’s final 2 Charlie and Deanna’s final 3-come-back-kid Jeremy. Ali’s season was an exception (Jason).

Alas… there are plenty of signs pointing to Ben being the next Bachelor (if he isn't the surprise F1), with Ryan being a potential replacement if Ben backs out. I don’t think Ryan is their first choice, but they made sure he looked presentable enough so far just in case… like Jake. In an interesting way, Ben does vaguely… in a few personality traits at least… pass for a “Reid-type” and, perhaps, they are kicking themselves for not succeeding two years ago and winding up with both Jake and Brad. He also seems to be one of the candidates most ready for commitment.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:53 am

Anybody else think it looks funny the way Ashley stands and holds the boutonieres at the RCs?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:58 am

anders wrote:Anybody else think it looks funny the way Ashley stands and holds the boutonieres at the RCs?

IDK, but I did read on Chris Harrison's Twitter that the boutonieres are attached by magnets. Huh. Who woulda thought?
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:01 pm

Bloomers wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:Maybe JP and Bentley are a smokescreen? Bentley leaves in Episode 3. In Episode 4, Ben impresses Ashley at the orphanage and he gets the group rose, and then a date immediately in the next episode. By Episode 7, he has caught up with JP in the number of dates, so by HTD they are completely even.

It's still possible he could be F1, but they're really going to have to move that storyline along! Question: have any of the F1 of seasons past been completely ignored in Ep 1 and 2? Normally we see them with the lead, right?

The editing format has changed greatly since Brad's first season, but prior really to Andy's season, very typically the F1 was pretty much hidden until the last episode before the Hometown dates. That is when the F1 had his/her 1-1. At that point, the F1's storyline began to really develop. Prior to that, we saw interactions in each episode between the F1 and the lead, but it wasn't enough to say, "Bam! that is for sure the F1".
Usually, they played up all the drama, and there would be strong emphasis on the F2, so that people fell for that old trick.

What we have now is they are emphasizing all the drama, and we are hardly seeing any of the F4 at all. We do see a little of JP and only camera shots of Ben and hardly anything of Ames and Dino.

Just a side note about Ben... he did have the most PI's in episode 2. Just a small observation FWIW. :A-okay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:22 pm

I was watching the RC from the M&G, it was interesting to see when the camera would pan to faces.. When Ashley walked in the room for the RC, they show JP's reaction. When Ben gets a rose, it shows JP. When JP gets a rose it shows Bentley. Bentley was the last so it just showed the guys that didn't get a rose.

For Ep 2: when CH is still talking to the guys and says, Bentley, William and Mickey are safe, it shows JP's face. No one of any importance shown when she walks into the room. When JP gets a rose, in pans to Ben. Ben is 2nd to last getting a rose so the camera goes to the guys that don't have a rose yet.
JP and Ben were even in face shots during the RC.. but they did show Ben making a face when Jeff the Mask guy got a rose.

Back to top Go down

Post by connorsmom Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:38 pm

cupcakes wrote:I have them saved from previous seasons. Seems like in The Bachelorette series the F2 is always mentioned.

The Bachelorette
ASHLEY'S SEASON - Ben mentioned (twice)
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 43 Bens10

DEANNA'S SEASON - F2 mentioned
Jason, 31: "He's a single dad," Chris says of the account executive from Kirkland, Wash. "When he tells DeAnna about it, her reaction is pretty interesting."
Ryan, 28: A professional football player from Lakeville, Minn., Ryan is "a virgin saving himself for marriage," Chris reveals.
Richard, 27: The science teacher from Binghamton, N.Y., "falls in love with DeAnna pretty quickly," Chris says.
Graham, 29: This professional basketball player from Raleigh, N.C., has a mysterious side. "He plays the shy card, which attracts De Anna even more," Chris explains.
Ron, 36: "He isn't afraid to confront the guys about their intentions and what they think about De Anna," Chris says of the Kansas City, Mo., barbershop owner.

JILLIAN'S SEASON - F2 mentioned
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 43 2en9c410

ALI'S SEASON - F2 mentioned
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 43 2h570411Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 43 296gpz10

The Bachelor
MATT' SEASON - F1 and F3 mentioned
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 43 B52mte

JAKE'S SEASON - F3 and F4 mentioned
Rozlyn, Michelle K, Ella, Gia, Elizabeth, and Ali were highlighted.

JASON'S SEASON - F3 mentioned
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 43 867a

BRAD'S 2ND SEASON - F2 mentioned
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 43 Okmag110

Thank you for posting this! Very interesting pattern. I guess in some ways, we could probably taken Shayna out of the equation - wasn't she planted from the beginning? Taking her out, the F1 is never a "one to watch."
connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:18 pm

Something to keep in mind as we watch Episode # 3.

What Ashley said she wanted ................. (from an interview)

"I want someone to build a life with, together," said Hebert. "I went in just looking for a good man, someone who is loyal and a family man. What I realized is that I wanted someone who makes me feel good I realized more about what I wanted."

So we need to keep an eye out for the fella that makes her feel good as well. Wonder if we'll see shades of that tonight ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

+62
beader
jelle
TrustxLove
Princess81320
JBF