SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by dee Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:02 am

I just went to the SHA FB page.... yikes. no no
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Beeleever Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:04 am

dee wrote:I just went to the SHA FB page.... yikes. no no

Stay away from there girl! bestbud!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:06 am

Beeleever wrote:

word
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:10 am

Beeleever wrote:

LOL, you know me Bee. It's too tempting not to have a peek.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by jackiemac Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:16 am

Jeremiah said he was doing a chat on that SHA page on Wednesday...I hope the questions and comments aren't too brutal. :(

jackiemac

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:19 am

^ Yeah, I think I also posted this somewhere else (don't remember where). Is it normal for a contestant to do a livechat prior to elimination? Forgive me, but I just don't recall from previous seasons. But then again, I wasn't too invested for S1 and S2.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:22 am

dee wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

LOL, you know me Bee. It's too tempting not to have a peek.

I was over there reading earlier and got so frustrated with people being so ignorant to the concept of editing and producer manipulation that I had to literally log off of facebook. Thank God for this place or I would be going nuts just reading these psycho's bashing real people on the SHA FB page that they don't even know!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by jackiemac Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:23 am

dee wrote:^ Yeah, I think I also posted this somewhere else (don't remember where). Is it normal for a contestant to do a livechat prior to elimination? Forgive me, but I just don't recall from previous seasons. But then again, I wasn't too invested for S1 and S2.

Yeah, I don't know...I wasn't that interested in the first 2 season either. why am I nervous and why isn't it friday already?

jackiemac

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:25 am

jackiemac wrote:
dee wrote:^ Yeah, I think I also posted this somewhere else (don't remember where). Is it normal for a contestant to do a livechat prior to elimination? Forgive me, but I just don't recall from previous seasons. But then again, I wasn't too invested for S1 and S2.

Yeah, I don't know...I wasn't that interested in the first 2 season either. why am I nervous and why isn't it friday already?
Maybe it's the producers way for Jeremiah to "redeem" himself. Although I really don't think anything would change the perception of Jeremiah to the viewers (majority).

ETA: I know how you feel Carrie. I had to step away from the key board and close the page immediately.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:52 am

jackiemac wrote:

Last season Tribble, Tristan, and Jackie all did chats before the finale aired. There is nothing to worry about.

:it is all good
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jackiemac Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:02 am

oops! sorry didn't mean to repeat!

jackiemac

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritaellen Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:29 am

Editing example on Episode 9.....
Jeremiah 3 minutes of explainations and turmoil
Bubba 5 minutes of "you are so perfect"

No darn wonder no likes Jeremiah.

Ritaellen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

+40
jlccaz
umngirl
mome2jk
draven31
NadjaM