SELECT CONTENT

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers Empty Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by RealityEscape Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:51 am

Just grabbing at straws here since the wait until Friday is so long. Does anyone know if one can Skype effectively from a cell phone? Thought to chew on - Paige and her guy Skype every day. Jeremiah has mentioned a couple times about going to his folks to get on the Internet because his house doesn't have it. Is that to Skype? and if yes, would it be possible to do it without other family members realizing it. Jeremiah's mom is quite convinced he's the final one but has never said she has proof or knowledge (supportive like a good mom!). Could she be sensing he's skyping? Again just grabbing at straws during a vacuum of spoilers to discuss.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by jackiemac Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:18 am

RealityEscape wrote:Just grabbing at straws here since the wait until Friday is so long. Does anyone know if one can Skype effectively from a cell phone? Thought to chew on - Paige and her guy Skype every day. Jeremiah has mentioned a couple times about going to his folks to get on the Internet because his house doesn't have it. Is that to Skype? and if yes, would it be possible to do it without other family members realizing it. Jeremiah's mom is quite convinced he's the final one but has never said she has proof or knowledge (supportive like a good mom!). Could she be sensing he's skyping? Again just grabbing at straws during a vacuum of spoilers to discuss.

yes, you can skype from most smart phones! :Smiley:

jackiemac

Back to top Go down

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers Empty Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:51 pm

welcomeyall jackiemac
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jackiemac Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Love_Me wrote:

welcomeyall jackiemac

Thanks! I'm excited to be here! :Smiley:

jackiemac

Back to top Go down

Post by karibell72 Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Has anyone seen this short video? I didn't really know where to put it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you watch it, the chef talks about overhearing Paige and her friends talking about one of the guys and they keep showing Jeremiah

karibell72

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:10 pm

welcomesign jackiemac!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:28 pm

jackiemac wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:Just grabbing at straws here since the wait until Friday is so long. Does anyone know if one can Skype effectively from a cell phone? Thought to chew on - Paige and her guy Skype every day. Jeremiah has mentioned a couple times about going to his folks to get on the Internet because his house doesn't have it. Is that to Skype? and if yes, would it be possible to do it without other family members realizing it. Jeremiah's mom is quite convinced he's the final one but has never said she has proof or knowledge (supportive like a good mom!). Could she be sensing he's skyping? Again just grabbing at straws during a vacuum of spoilers to discuss.

yes, you can skype from most smart phones! :Smiley:
And since they both have iPhones they can easily do FaceTime.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:32 pm

karibell72 wrote:Has anyone seen this short video? I didn't really know where to put it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you watch it, the chef talks about overhearing Paige and her friends talking about one of the guys and they keep showing Jeremiah

Thanks for posting this video. I can't listen to it right now. What did they have to say?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:36 pm

Here's the video, Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by karibell72 Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:53 pm

You couldn't hear the girls say anything...most of the talking was done by the Southern Living test kitchen chef. It showed the girls and Paige eating mostly

karibell72

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:01 pm

The chef mentions that as he was preparing their food he could kind of hear into the conversation. He says that her friends seemed very sure about a particular person. Although I'm not even sure what he means by that... as in sure the person will be eliminated (since they didn't see the guy with Paige)? or sure that this guy would be Paige's F1 (since they think they're the best match)?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:32 am

Reality...I met Linda at the viewing party I attended and we chatted for quite awhile...the whole conversation was about the SHA and Paige. Linda was very supportive of Jeremiah and never once let on that she knew the outcome of the show. She truly just wants happiness for her son.

Jeremiah has a great family backing him. yes
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 ~ Discussion ~ Spoilers

+40
jlccaz
umngirl
mome2jk
draven31
NadjaM