SELECT CONTENT

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:01 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I have to say I am not disappointed he is single again. I was not the biggest Kristin fan. Curious to see what will happen now.

interesting I bet he has no problem meeting someone. I hope the best for him. Seems like a good guy. Really didn't pay much attention to his season but he has tons of fans that adore him. Not bad to look at either.

Back to top Go down

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:41 pm

I wonder when they broke up? She didn't go to Vegas with him. I hope they both find someone special in the future.

Maybe he will be on the BP3 now. hmmm
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:50 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I have to say I am not disappointed he is single again. I was not the biggest Kristin fan. Curious to see what will happen now.
ITA, she made her choice to leave Reid in Philly (after living with him all summer after her reign ended and she got booted from her paid NYC apt by Trump Org.) ~ JMO, she left Reid high and dry to pursue her career of being a Hollywood "Star". Maybe he got tired of waiting for her, or maybe she got tired of waiting for him. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintdynamite Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:19 pm

nutty1 wrote:My goodness, that man is handsome! :inlove

I think I told you, Nutty, that I love your profile pic of Reid - he's my favorite bachelor, along with Chris Lambton and JP. Now that he's broken up with Kristen, I would so love to see him take his rightful place as THE BACHELOR. It's his time to shine - and have fun. He knows the ropes and can you imagine the ratings surge for The Bachelor franchise and ABC if he became the next bachelor! Wheweeeee! :Drool: :fanningfan :Woah-hoo: :Biggrin:
halfpintdynamite
halfpintdynamite

Female Posts : 919

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintdynamite Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Gina wrote:
ITA, she made her choice to leave Reid in Philly (after living with him all summer after her reign ended and she got booted from her paid NYC apt by Trump Org.) ~ JMO, she left Reid high and dry to pursue her career of being a Hollywood "Star". Maybe he got tired of waiting for her, or maybe she got tired of waiting for him. scratch

Heya Gina: handwave I think some of you may remember a VERY long time ago I expressed my opinion that Reid and Kristen would never marry, as I felt she was programmed to live in world so totally unlike Reid's. Her age and interests just didn't compute with his, IMO. I know he had lots of fun with her for awhile but he's always wanted his soulmate and a family, and I didn't see that happening for a very long time with them, if ever.

Now that they've broken up, for whatever reason, I wish them both well. Remember the happy times, then get on with this next chapter. I so would like to see him as the next BACHELOR. He was always my favorite, along with Chris L and JP, and it's his time to shine. Just think of the ratings surge for The Bachelor franchise and ABC if he would agree. He knows the ropes and could control a lot, I think.

I can dream, can't I!!!

hp :thismuch:
halfpintdynamite
halfpintdynamite

Back to top Go down

Post by joliepaige Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:34 pm

I used to love Reid as much as anyone on this board, however last yr on twitter he made a political comment that I questioned him on & he told me to unfollow him. Left a very bad taste in my mouth. I would not watch him.
joliepaige
joliepaige

Female Posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:26 am

OK, I have to admit I'm glad he's single!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:28 am

DeAnna/JenFan wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
mbmom wrote:I just saw that Reid's FB status went from in a relationship to single. Hmmmm....

Hmmm, yep I'm a friend on his facebook page; hopefully he doesn't decide to become too embroiled with this franchise. I'd hate to see what they'd do to him.

Now all the 'Rillian' fans will get excited.... since both parties are now unattached..... giggling

I know, sad but it did pop up in my mind! giggling

If he was dumb enough to do BP3, it will be a fake relationship. I just don't see him getting serious any time soon.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:35 am

halfpintdynamite wrote:
nutty1 wrote:My goodness, that man is handsome! :inlove

I think I told you, Nutty, that I love your profile pic of Reid - he's my favorite bachelor, along with Chris Lambton and JP. Now that he's broken up with Kristen, I would so love to see him take his rightful place as THE BACHELOR. It's his time to shine - and have fun. He knows the ropes and can you imagine the ratings surge for The Bachelor franchise and ABC if he became the next bachelor! Wheweeeee! :Drool: :fanningfan :Woah-hoo: :Biggrin:

As much as I want his quirky smiley self on screen, I'd hate to see the ringer TPTB would put him through in being the Bachelor. 🇳🇴
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:37 am

atem wrote:
DeAnna/JenFan wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
mbmom wrote:I just saw that Reid's FB status went from in a relationship to single. Hmmmm....

Hmmm, yep I'm a friend on his facebook page; hopefully he doesn't decide to become too embroiled with this franchise. I'd hate to see what they'd do to him.

Now all the 'Rillian' fans will get excited.... since both parties are now unattached..... giggling

If he was dumb enough to do BP3, it will be a fake relationship. I just don't see him getting serious any time soon.

It's so sad that after all this time I have this tiny nugget of hope. Right there with you atem. duh
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintdynamite Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:42 am

black_tears wrote:
atem wrote:
DeAnna/JenFan wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:

It's so sad that after all this time I have this tiny nugget of hope. Right there with you atem. duh

Hi there, my friend Black Tears! It's been a long time, hasn't it! But I'm right there with you and Atem. I too have that tiny nugget of hope. I hope we don't see him on BP3 - that is still a cheap slutty show, as far as I'm concerned - too demeaning. As much as TB has a record of failed relationships, I still think Reid could now handle it better, and you never know unless you try - I think it's his time to be THE BACHELOR! Just think of the ratings surge for ABC and TB franchise if Reid would do it! And Reid knows the ropes very well - he's much "smarter" about this show than he was during Jillian's season - and I believe he could have lots of control. I think TPTB would love having him in that role! So would we!!! clapping!
halfpintdynamite
halfpintdynamite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:56 am

Too much time has passed for him to be The Bachelor. I just don't see him as the lead. The lead has to be a puppet, period the end.

Jake, Ben and Emily fit the puppet mold perfectly.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+52
california90
GuardianAngel
melisma
ja1968
sbolduc