SELECT CONTENT

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Dutchy23 Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:40 am

Reid is still my favorite out of all the guys ever been on the show.

I had a feeling things were not that great anymore with Kristen for a while. It seemed they were living their separate lives. They didn't spend Xmas together, which already seemed odd to me. When Reid took a last minute decision to join the bachelor reunion I had a feeling something was wrong.

He's been in touch a lot lately with TPTB on twitter, so who knows what's in store for him. He has rejected The Bachelor before, so I don't know if he would be interested now. They asked Brad back after a few years, so that shouldn't be a problem I guess. I think he still as a big fanbase.
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:52 am

Dutchy23 wrote:Reid is still my favorite out of all the guys ever been on the show.

I had a feeling things were not that great anymore with Kristen for a while. It seemed they were living their separate lives. They didn't spend Xmas together, which already seemed odd to me. When Reid took a last minute decision to join the bachelor reunion I had a feeling something was wrong.

He's been in touch a lot lately with TPTB on twitter, so who knows what's in store for him. He has rejected The Bachelor before, so I don't know if he would be interested now. They asked Brad back after a few years, so that shouldn't be a problem I guess. I think he still as a big fanbase.

Dutchy, your avatar is so adorable and sweet! Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 3997187549
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:26 am

he can date Jillian now i think it could work who knows
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:14 am

ryvetted wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Could someone make me a really cool, different avi of Reid???

Do you mean cool and different as in photoshopped in some way, or different as in where he looks like James Bond? Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 2848189344 :
Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Screenshot12-01-2012144843

atem wrote:Here's one I made of Reid

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Kpj75-1

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Reidicon4-1

umngirl wrote:Nutty,
give me about an hour and I can have some up. I just need to upload
some pics of him to play around with first.

Here are a few a whipped up quickly

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 TVGuide_Poll_9419_090730bachelorette_kiptyn_reid1-1 Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 TVGuide_Poll_9419_090730bachelorette_kiptyn_reid1-2 Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Reid-rosenthal-picture-1 Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Reid_rosenthal_2577294-1 Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Reid_rosenthal_2577294-1-1 Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 330276-1 Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 5292_108472267716_701507716_2311994_8246697_n-1 Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Thumb37849-reid-1 Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Thumb37849-reid-2 Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Reid_Rosenthal_Ineedmyfix_41383_full_reid_rosenthal_1_wenn2577289-1

ryvetted wrote:Here's another quick one to add to our Reid collection!

"Sin City" style :P
Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Reid

atem wrote:I found some Reid icons, but not the Soy Grande one. 🇳🇴 AvalonR created them and now they are gone. I will put those up soon.

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Reid

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Reid2
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:06 am

All the Rilly fans, I'm with you. Not sure it would work, though, given that Jill might always carry a flame for Ed, and that Reid seems so calm albeit neurotic (I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that about him).

Reid very well might end up on BP3. And I'll be happy for it, cheering him on to the finish line.

I always got the impression that Reid loved Kristen a little bit more than she loved him. At least, he can also say that he dated a model. Kristen is young and wants to establish a Hollywood career. He made a lot of progress, though, since he ended up in a committed relationship.

P.S. Wow! to all the avis of Reid. I forgot just how handsome he is!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:15 am

Oh.em.geeeeeee. Jillian, this is your second chance!!!! :thud

Jilly Bean and Honey Bear were my very, very favorites until Jash so I don't even know what I would do with myself if she woke up and went for it this time. Seriously, she likes Stag and Reid is the older, more settled, more mature version, the right version IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:35 am

Alanna wrote:Oh.em.geeeeeee. Jillian, this is your second chance!!!! :thud

Jilly Bean and Honey Bear were my very, very favorites until Jash so I don't even know what I would do with myself if she woke up and went for it this time. Seriously, she likes Stag and Reid is the older, more settled, more mature version, the right version IMO.

I can't allow myself to stroll down that memory lane, so I'll just do this to your post, A: :trampoline: :trampoline: firework :cheerpom: laughlaughlaugh
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:16 am

I chuckled watching the last "Women Tell All" when both he and Jillian's ex Ed appeared on screen... along with Ali's Frank and Mister Sunshine Ryan. It was amusing just thinking of the "oooh rahs!" and "get off of my screen!" comments that were probably spoken at the various times. With Frankie, who thinks he looks like Reid but is lacking his polish, I worried he might turn blue or something because he couldn't stop talking in his less-than-a-minute segment.

Can't even speculate what these guys would be like on Bachelor Pad. Actually we might not see much of Ed on screen, once he hits on the cocktails. Guess Kacie would have to be on just so we can see if "anything" is there between her and Ryan... along with "over-analyst" Jenna trying to analyze perfectly.

Not a fan of casting unknowns for BP. That just makes it a lame copycat of Big Brother.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:48 am

atem wrote:Too much time has passed for him to be The Bachelor. I just don't see him as the lead. The lead has to be a puppet, period the end.

Jake, Ben and Emily fit the puppet mold perfectly.

and was his for the taking if he wanted it - he had stipulations TPTB didn't want to abide by. I couldn't imagine that changing. Especially how the franchise has devolved over the last couple of seasons.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:54 pm

Yesterday Reid still had the photo of him and Kristin on his Facebook page, so thinking that he probably didn't end it. I hope he doesn't get in with this franchise, seriously, I can't imagine what Fleiss and Millsy would do to him.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:08 pm

I have to agree with those who said that they always had doubts about Reid and Kristen really working out. He did seem to truly love her, and they were together over 2 years (and she didn't just "disappear"), but I always suspected that the age and cultural differences would ultimately be a problem, and once she decided to pursue a career in Hollywood (which I can't blame her; girl is beautiful and she only just turned 25), it probably became too apparent that they were on different pages.

I bet Reid learned a lot from the relationship. It's up to him of course, but I'd love to see him meet a nice, non-famous woman and settle down, as opposed to doing BP3 (yuck!), or even becoming the Bachelor, much as I'd enjoy watching him on either. I've always liked thinking of him as a cut above the typical Bachelor Nation wannabes, and I'd hate to see him as just another one, and probably end up having my image/illusion of him somewhat tarnished.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:41 pm

Did they just recently break up? I feel like I am missing something here. I thought there was a chance that he might be the host of Bach Pad and not a contestant or was I mistaken?

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 4 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+52
california90
GuardianAngel
melisma
ja1968
sbolduc