SELECT CONTENT

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by ironcat Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:56 pm

jurystillout wrote:Did they just recently break up? I feel like I am missing something here. I thought there was a chance that he might be the host of Bach Pad and not a contestant or was I mistaken?

I'm basing my presumption on the news reported here that he changed his FB status to "single" recently. Is that not correct? Doesn't seem like something anyone would do if they hadn't broken up with their SO. no idea And if he is indeed single now, I guess it's more likely that he would consider being on BP as a contestant (I believe he already said that there's no chance of him being offered the co-host role, as I doubt they plan to have another co-host, considering there really isn't even enough for CH to do).

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by gurlbrit Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:02 pm

ironcat wrote:
jurystillout wrote:Did they just recently break up? I feel like I am missing something here. I thought there was a chance that he might be the host of Bach Pad and not a contestant or was I mistaken?

I'm basing my presumption on the news reported here that he changed his FB status to "single" recently. Is that not correct? Doesn't seem like something anyone would do if they hadn't broken up with their SO. no idea And if he is indeed single now, I guess it's more likely that he would consider being on BP as a contestant (I believe he already said that there's no chance of him being offered the co-host role, as I doubt they plan to have another co-host, considering there really isn't even enough for CH to do).

Reid changed his status on his Facebook from "in a relationship" to "single" - two days ago. Although his profile pic is still one of him and Kristen.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:26 pm

for what it's worth, Kristen's Wikipedia entry says they broke up in March 2012.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:27 pm

yeah - that's pretty darned recent.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Kristen's HUGE loss....

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:30 pm

marloon wrote:

for what it's worth, Kristen's Wikipedia entry says they broke up in March 2012.

Hahaha, seriously?!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:21 pm

CarrieA wrote:
marloon wrote:

Hahaha, seriously?!

:yes: giggling

Dalton graduated from Hoggard High School and was an Honors College Psychology and Spanish major at East Carolina University. She dated Reid Rosenthal, who appeared in the fifth season of The Bachelorette, but the couple broke up in March of 2012. [4][5][6][7]
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:42 pm

I cannot even get my hopes up for a Reid and Jilly reunion. But ohhhh would I love to see what could happen now that they are both older and wiser. 2pop

Two of my favorite people ever, in Bachelor world or even the big world.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:45 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I cannot even get my hopes up for a Reid and Jilly reunion. But ohhhh would I love to see what could happen now that they are both older and wiser. 2pop

Two of my favorite people ever, in Bachelor world or even the big world.

Me too. But if Jilly doesn't want him I'd GLADLY take him off her hands.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:06 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
CarrieA wrote:
marloon wrote:

Hahaha, seriously?!

Dalton graduated from Hoggard High School and was an Honors College Psychology and Spanish major at East Carolina University. She dated Reid Rosenthal, who appeared in the fifth season of The Bachelorette, but the couple broke up in March of 2012. [4][5][6][7]

I can't believe she included that in her wiki page rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:25 pm

CarrieA wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
CarrieA wrote:
marloon wrote:

Hahaha, seriously?!

I can't believe she included that in her wiki page rotfl

I can't either. I wonder who updated it. Pretty fast, wasn't it. I noticed also that Kristen's twitter page has been deactivated.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:38 pm

marloon, she didn't deactivate her twitter, she changed the name and FINALLY stopped using MissUSA.
She is still following Reid.

https://twitter.com/#!/KristenJDalton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+52
california90
GuardianAngel
melisma
ja1968
sbolduc