SELECT CONTENT

Episode Guide - Discussion

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode Guide - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Episode Guide - Discussion

Post by CarrieA Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:52 pm

Them moving the MTA has me wondering a couple things..
Are they doing this to keep it under wraps?
Who and what is going to be on the MTA that they waited to push it until right before the Finale?
Isn't that when we get SC of the FRC, not much time to sleuth is there?
Does that mean because they are waiting to show it they will wait to film the ATFR for a little bit longer than normal?
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:53 pm

BP2 will be done in about another week. Usually around 15 or so of the Bach-ethos are on the MTA. There is plenty of time as it won't be filmed until sometime during the week prior to it being aired

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:56 pm

cfck2222 wrote:
Probably Bent - right?

Whether or not Bent shows up the MTA will be all about him with sides of Will and probably Ryan.

BTW will the BP taping be over by the time this happens? Because you've got some BP cast members (am I supposed to keep BP spoilers out of here?) who'd be expected to be at MTA - right?

So maybe with MTA it's about keeping the season villain fresh in people's minds before the final episode and ATFR where I assume they'll have the F1 if there is an F1 reacting to the Bent storyline too?

We might have more of a chance for an ATFR that actually focuses on the couple if MTA is airing just the night before. A tired viewer can dream, can't she?
I wouldn't be surprised if they want Ryan on the ATFR instead of MTA. If Bentley actually shows for MTA and Will is there, there's enough drama to last the hour (is that how long MTAs normally are? i forget.)
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:59 pm

2 hours

Wont be surprised to see the MTA flow over into the ATFR either
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:54 am

Jeepers wrote:2 hours

anyone know why MTA is 2 hours when it's usually 1 hour? Do TPTB really have lots of drama and questions to ask during that timeframe?

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:20 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:Them moving the MTA has me wondering a couple things..
Who and what is going to be on the MTA that they waited to push it until right before the Finale?
Does that mean because they are waiting to show it they will wait to film the ATFR for a little bit longer than normal?
I think it because Ryan comes back at the FD time and gets sent back home..SO they are showing the FD episode first makes sense to me so Ryan can be there at the MTA and NOT be there at the ATFR..

And I believe that we MAY not get too many previews of the FRC either. They want to keep it a surprise..JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:56 am

Hotmomma wrote:
I think it because Ryan comes back at the FD time and gets sent back home..SO they are showing the FD episode first makes sense to me so Ryan can be there at the MTA and NOT be there at the ATFR..

And I believe that we MAY not get too many previews of the FRC either. They want to keep it a surprise..JMO

The MTA is always after the FD episode, so the F3 can be there, regardless of whatever part Ryan plays.

Re your last line -- yes, especially if only one guy shows up.

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:04 am

Normally we would get some FRC SCs after the FD episode and more after the W/MTA = so we will have some - if we're lucky we'll get what we would normally get after the W/MTA after the FD episode - at the rate this season is going, he may have to release them even earlier to keep some of us on the hook.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:07 am

Kelad9 wrote:

anyone know why MTA is 2 hours when it's usually 1 hour? Do TPTB really have lots of drama and questions to ask during that timeframe?

It's been 2 hrs ever since the programming format changed to 2 hrs for Deanna's season. Every episode, with the exception of one of Ali's (shortened so they could air the Jake/Vienna break up) has been 2 hrs. And one in Deanna's where we had an hr of Deanna chat then the F6 episode was 1 hr.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:49 pm

anders wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:

It's been 2 hrs ever since the programming format changed to 2 hrs for Deanna's season. Every episode, with the exception of one of Ali's (shortened so they could air the Jake/Vienna break up) has been 2 hrs. And one in Deanna's where we had an hr of Deanna chat then the F6 episode was 1 hr.
Wow it seemed like previous seasons were shorter- probably because I was enjoying some of the MTA's.
any bets that the 1st hour is going to be all about the Bent one?! MTA is not an ep I am looking forward to watching this season. I might not even watch the first hour and just watch the last 10 minutes to see if they release any caps for FRC.

Kelad9

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Well, in fairness, the M/WTA have been a combination of talking with the leads separately and having update on past couples (Molly and Jason did some time on Jill's MTA) and in some there has been reunion footage, so it's not all just the contestants.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:01 pm

anders wrote:Well, in fairness, the M/WTA have been a combination of talking with the leads separately and having update on past couples (Molly and Jason did some time on Jill's MTA) and in some there has been reunion footage, so it's not all just the contestants.

hopefully we have more updates on past couples than we will hear of Bentley. I hope he's just a footnote. I feel TPTB have already focused way too much attention on him and thus why they're losing viewership at this point because the show seemed to have become all about Bentley and nothing really about Ashley's journey to love or self discovery. I think we are not giving Ashley credit enough about the Bentley situation. I feel she saw through him pretty quick & is much smarter than fleiss and edit wants to show us but then again she did let her insecurities cast so much doubt about the guys & let the Bentley situation get out of hand by letting the guys think she was going to take him back in Hong Kong. This might be what had production almost shut down and not bentley actually leaving. JMO

Kelad9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode Guide - Discussion

+36