SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 53 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by PennaFlaGirl Tue May 01, 2012 3:10 pm

His sister deleted a spoiler comment from the Team Chris page last night. I saw it there yesterday and it said something like "too bad he doesn't make it past home towns. Go Arie!" or whatever, and in about 3 hours it was gone. If she signed some kind of confidentiality agreement at HTD, and then starts promoting Chris for the next Bach when she sees that he's home, wouldn't that be in breach of contract? You'd have to admit that he isn't F1 in order to promote him for Bach.
PennaFlaGirl
PennaFlaGirl

Female Posts : 528

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by GrahamGal Tue May 01, 2012 3:11 pm

I still think the tweets by Arie are being done by either his brother Luca or his friend Dustin. Either that or the producers had them doing it.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue May 01, 2012 3:24 pm

He hasn't actually tweeted though, right? His twitter account has been cleaned up & one picture has been added to his instagram account. It seems to me that everything we criticized on here about his twitter account has been since deleted which leads me to believe its a family member who is doing it.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue May 01, 2012 3:27 pm

PennaFlaGirl wrote:His sister deleted a spoiler comment from the Team Chris page last night. I saw it there yesterday and it said something like "too bad he doesn't make it past home towns. Go Arie!" or whatever, and in about 3 hours it was gone. If she signed some kind of confidentiality agreement at HTD, and then starts promoting Chris for the next Bach when she sees that he's home, wouldn't that be in breach of contract? You'd have to admit that he isn't F1 in order to promote him for Bach.

I haven't been reading her tweets specifically, but is she actually directly campaigning for him to be the next Bachelor, or is she just promoting him in general, and his "love story" with Emily, for being on the show? The latter certainly isn't in breach of anything. If she's a regular viewer of the franchise, she knows that the fan favorite has the best shot at getting chosen as the next lead, so perhaps she is just trying to help Chris become the fan favorite by talking him up.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue May 01, 2012 3:30 pm

DMBFan wrote:He hasn't actually tweeted though, right? His twitter account has been cleaned up & one picture has been added to his instagram account. It seems to me that everything we criticized on here about his twitter account has been since deleted which leads me to believe its a family member who is doing it.

I also gave Dustin, who I think is his roommate, a link to the Arie thread. He could easily have deleted the tweets we have talked about here.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 3:35 pm

ironcat wrote:
PennaFlaGirl wrote:His sister deleted a spoiler comment from the Team Chris page last night. I saw it there yesterday and it said something like "too bad he doesn't make it past home towns. Go Arie!" or whatever, and in about 3 hours it was gone. If she signed some kind of confidentiality agreement at HTD, and then starts promoting Chris for the next Bach when she sees that he's home, wouldn't that be in breach of contract? You'd have to admit that he isn't F1 in order to promote him for Bach.

I haven't been reading her tweets specifically, but is she actually directly campaigning for him to be the next Bachelor, or is she just promoting him in general, and his "love story" with Emily, for being on the show? The latter certainly isn't in breach of anything. If she's a regular viewer of the franchise, she knows that the fan favorite has the best shot at getting chosen as the next lead, so perhaps she is just trying to help Chris become the fan favorite by talking him up.
IC, that's what I think too. Would love Chris as the next bachlelor, and being a fan fav is a big step to being offered the lead usually. Totally believe Chris was sent home after HTD's. Think it will be a sad elimination. hissyfit jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 3:51 pm

This was posted today from Team Chris in response to the comment below

Team Chris: Thanks for being a fan. The show hasn't wrapped yet so anything can happen

Not sure why my post was deleted, but Chris gets eliminated after the hometown dates. He's probably much better off! Emily is a gold-digger.
Like · · 2 hours ago

I know RS said Chris was eliminated but until I see proof other than just his words, I'm not ruling anything out this season :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Tue May 01, 2012 4:07 pm

I agree with you Max64......we need some concrete proof that he has been eliminated. Very odd that he has not been spotted out in public after being kept under supervision for a few months!!
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue May 01, 2012 4:10 pm

chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 53 Dzytmg

chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 53 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue May 01, 2012 4:12 pm

Tattina wrote:I agree with you Max64......we need some concrete proof that he has been eliminated. Very odd that he has not been spotted out in public after being kept under supervision for a few months!!

Welcome to the world of illusion. Ryan hasn't been spotted either despite being home for weeeeeeks!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 4:55 pm

veg_out wrote:
Tattina wrote:I agree with you Max64......we need some concrete proof that he has been eliminated. Very odd that he has not been spotted out in public after being kept under supervision for a few months!!

Welcome to the world of illusion. Ryan hasn't been spotted either despite being home for weeeeeeks!

It really goes for all the guys that have supposedly been eliminated. My opinion is that MF has been wanting Emily for this for a long time, and she's finally agreed. I can't believe for a second that he's not going to do everything in his power to keep this season from being spoiled, especially with him going after RS in this lawsuit. I keep getting flashbacks of Brads season with the Chantal/Emily as F1. So until there is some other proof, people seeing them out, back to work, tweets, etc. I'm not going to rule out any possibility.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 01, 2012 5:27 pm

chris - Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 53 600
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5