SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:08 pm

luvstx wrote:
veg_out wrote:I think it does confirm then the info from that season as opposed to the "it was love at first sight" spin. Do we think that Ashley did anything with Ben in that FS? During Ali's season, we were lead to believe that her and Rob were a fairytale; that she was over the moon about him. If that was true, there'd be no conversation now about Frank. Maybe the spoiler that she was with no one was b/c, in light of the truth with Frank, they didn't know if R and her would make it.

I'd like for Ali to find someone soon so that she can talk about him instead.

To the bolded....unless Ali wanted to make the break up sting a bit.

That was what I had thought...sticking it to him. Plus, didn't she tell everyone that she had written a journal during the whole process so that her F1 would know exactly how she felt about him...because she knew how things could be edited to make things seem to be something other than what they were? I always understood that to mean that she wanted Roberto to know that he had always been the one. Why change things now?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by LoveDovez Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:27 pm

librarian wrote:
CarrieA wrote:I think that she joked with Roberto on the first date that he was the one maybe being a bit cute and flirty...but didn't actually tell him before she made the big decision because Frankey Boy was still in the running until he split town and she was left to chose a Roberto or no one for her big career determining show time finally ending. JMO

She does make it sound like the only reason she picked Roberto was because Frank left
. Why is she saying these hurtful things? Does she think Roberto can't read or will never hear what she is saying now?!
..........and that if Frank had stayed, she says would have slept with him too? Does she think her MOTHER can't read or will never hear about this?!

IMHO that's the only reason she chose Roberto. If Frank had stayed Ali would have chosen Frank. She would have slept with him because she was crazy in love with Franky boy. Roberto was her fall back to guy and she always knew Roberto was too good for her. He still is.. :yes: . Poor Chris was just along for the ride as far as Ali was concerned and he's the one I would have chose between the 3 of them. My friends used to tease me about being in love with Chris and I would laugh and tell them I was almost old enough to be his mother, but they weren't far off. ; ) giggling I always thought Chris was a mighty fine guy and was so happy he found Peyton. Ali could never measure up to the women Peyton is. This is all just my opinion. :yes:

LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:37 pm

chicagoowl wrote:
emusha wrote:

*rolls eyes* I never really believe whatever comes out of that girl's mouth anymore...she's a good spin artist and nobody should take her too seriously with how she spins the truth for her own interests. only her actions communicate anything to me anymore and i was a huge fan of hers at some point...have lost all trust in her since ...she's not hiding it anymore too seems like she's describing herself as a 'sharer' of course she loves the attention - I really think the rumors about frank being top 2 possibly even f1 might have had an inkling of truth in them ...i mean see what she's saying about chicago boys in the rest of the article!! they're now her favorite?? ha! well frank is all of a chitown boy

hmmm I never liked Ali... beginning Jake's season. Even though I really, really, disliked Vienna, Ali was a mean girl back then. That whole crying episode when she left the show at F4 to go back to her Facebook job, was so over the top. Remember when it was announced that she would be Bachette, they showed her apologizing to Vienna on the ATFR so she could redeem her image? Bleh..

I started to warm up to her during her season only because I liked her guys...(Roberto, Chris). Roberto is too good for her.

Good Post I agree
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:02 pm

chicagoowl wrote:
veg_out wrote:
librarian wrote:

She does make it sound like the only reason she picked Roberto was because Frank left. Why is she saying these hurtful things? Does she think Roberto can't read or will never hear what she is saying ?!

I don't know. Maybe Ali is hurt by R and she's just lashing out. When people say these things, I often think it comes from a place of pain and rewriting history makes the truth easier. Or maybe it's just Ali being her Bachelor self: Vienna vs. Ali, anyone?

word Funny thing is that she should have ended up with Jake. They both wanted the same things...a career in entertainment. They both live in L.A too.

Uugh. No one---repeat no one deserves ending up with Jake...well, I can think of one recent 'ette whose name follows the letter L and comes before the letter N that might be justified in the land of perpetual hot lava, horns and tails to spend the eternal with Jake. It would be just rewards for both. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by librarian Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:11 pm

Sprite wrote:
luvstx wrote:
veg_out wrote:I think it does confirm then the info from that season as opposed to the "it was love at first sight" spin. Do we think that Ashley did anything with Ben in that FS? During Ali's season, we were lead to believe that her and Rob were a fairytale; that she was over the moon about him. If that was true, there'd be no conversation now about Frank. Maybe the spoiler that she was with no one was b/c, in light of the truth with Frank, they didn't know if R and her would make it.

That was what I had thought...sticking it to him. Plus, didn't she tell everyone that she had written a journal during the whole process so that her F1 would know exactly how she felt about him...because she knew how things could be edited to make things seem to be something other than what they were? I always understood that to mean that she wanted Roberto to know that he had always been the one. Why change things now?

Do you think that it's possible that Roberto broke up with HER, and that's why she JUST now remembered that he really wasn't the one she wanted anyway?
librarian
librarian

Female Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:15 pm

librarian wrote:
Sprite wrote:
luvstx wrote:

Do you think that it's possible that Roberto broke up with HER, and that's why she JUST now remembered that he really wasn't the one she wanted anyway?

Exactly!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:18 pm

I don't know why Ali would say this now but I always thought Frank was her favorite and at least her f2. I never believed that it was all Roberto from early on.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
chicagoowl wrote:
veg_out wrote:
librarian wrote:

She does make it sound like the only reason she picked Roberto was because Frank left. Why is she saying these hurtful things? Does she think Roberto can't read or will never hear what she is saying ?!

I don't know. Maybe Ali is hurt by R and she's just lashing out. When people say these things, I often think it comes from a place of pain and rewriting history makes the truth easier. Or maybe it's just Ali being her Bachelor self: Vienna vs. Ali, anyone?

word Funny thing is that she should have ended up with Jake. They both wanted the same things...a career in entertainment. They both live in L.A too.

Uugh. No one---repeat no one deserves ending up with Jake...well, I can think of one recent 'ette whose name follows the letter L and comes before the letter N that might be justified in the land of perpetual hot lava, horns and tails to spend the eternal with Jake. It would be just rewards for both. giggling

Just because Em didn't want Arie???? Seems like there's been more than just her that didn't want him......
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:28 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
chicagoowl wrote:
veg_out wrote:
librarian wrote:

Just because Em didn't want Arie???? Seems like there's been more than just her that didn't want him......

What??? what does RE have anything to do with Jake or anything I mentioned? Totally confused. Suspect Sorry not following you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:31 am

Sprite wrote:
luvstx wrote:

Adding onto your thoughts, Spritey: I remember during the session with Brad and Em at the ATFR when they marched out successful couples, Ali brought up concern about Rob understanding the Frank situation. That doesn't entirely jive with the backstory that season about the way things went down, but whatever.

Point is: somewhere a lie was told. Either back during the season or in this recent article. I think Ali was madly in love with Roberto, and this recent press is just a moment of disgruntledness. That, or she belongs on Homeland.

Last edited by veg_out on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't spell)
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:54 am

avoice wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Trista slept with both of her F2, that doesn't mean she loved Ryan less....I don't think Ali is hurt she is just being honest that IF Frank would have stayed, she probabbly would have slept with him also, it the nature of the beast with this show.....I don't see where her stating that as she is trying to hurt Roberto

Are you sure about that? All the interviews I've read stated, if at all, that Ryan was the only one. Where did you see that?

Yes, I am sure about it.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by librarian Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:29 am

luvlady345 wrote:
avoice wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Trista slept with both of her F2, that doesn't mean she loved Ryan less....I don't think Ali is hurt she is just being honest that IF Frank would have stayed, she probabbly would have slept with him also, it the nature of the beast with this show.....I don't see where her stating that as she is trying to hurt Roberto

Are you sure about that? All the interviews I've read stated, if at all, that Ryan was the only one. Where did you see that?

Yes, I am sure about it.....

I must REALLY be getting old. What female admits to sleeping with two different men they hardly know, within hours of each other, and within hours of accepting a proposal?
librarian
librarian

Female Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702