SELECT CONTENT

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Tue May 17, 2011 1:48 am

BlondieGal wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

Love_Me, that is an idea. You might post your findings simultaneously on both Jokers and ABC, so that the credit goes to you. If you do it separately, someone will carry it to the other board and claim it for him or herself.

It is too bad we can't publish this on the FORT. What a shame.....

A poster on the ABC board is missing the Fort sleuthers so this may be a good lead to post the finding(s) ~ http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/discuss?cat=437798&tid=1026209&tsn=1

There are a few posters in that thread that would like to join this board, but I leave it up to the moderators on what direction to take on this matter.

Thank you so much for the out pouring of love and support it really means so much to me! I appreciate the kind words.

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 3 3589738803

I went ahead and posted in that thread on the ABC board letting them know how to find us with Google. I never have posted on there before and wasn't sure if I needed to start a new thread and reveal what we might have as the F1 or if we needed to direct them to this site. Any insight into this would be appreciated. They do not allow links to be posted to formation.com, but if they look a couple of entries down after typing in bachandbachettefans there we are. Everyone is welcome to join here so feel free to let your friends know if they are looking for a place to discuss the show. ❤

I am not a member at Jokers, but anyone that wants to post a link to this site is also welcome to.
That too would be great!

The person who might have been at the finale in Fiji and I are friends now so I will be sure to let everyone know if he gives me anymore scoop. Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 3 3792326465

Either way this has been an exciting day thanks in large part to all the wonderful members here! You guys are the best! Thanks again!

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 3 3415799610
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by Bloomers Tue May 17, 2011 8:39 am

IrishGal wrote:One more comment...there are 3 Ben's in the cast this season. Are we certain Bentley and Ben C. went home and stayed home?

IrishGal, somewhere on the board is proof where BenC goes home, and I asked specifically about Bentley coming back and was told that does not happen, so I think we can rule the other 2 Bens out.

We could be in for a surprise, but I suspect we have stumbled on our original thought which was Ben as F1.

Go, Love_Me, go. :cheerpom:

Last edited by Bloomers on Tue May 17, 2011 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ledt a word out)

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Tue May 17, 2011 8:43 am

Bloomers wrote:
IrishGal wrote:One more comment...there are 3 Ben's in the cast this season. Are we certain Bentley and Ben C. went home and stayed home?

IrishGal, somewhere on the board is proof where BenC goes home, and I specifically about Bentley coming back and was told that does not happen, so I think we can rule the other 2 Bens out.

We could be in for a surprise, but I suspect we have stumbled on our original thought which was Ben as F1.

Go, Love_Me, go. :cheerpom:

RS let us know very early on that Ben C went home early on. I think it was around April 4th correct?

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 3 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Tue May 17, 2011 8:56 am

I am bragging about you on the ABC board, LoveMe. rose I tried to make it easy for sleuthers and readers to find us. Hopefully the post will stay up. Yes, they do not like direct links.

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue May 17, 2011 9:09 am

BlondieGal wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

Love_Me, that is an idea. You might post your findings simultaneously on both Jokers and ABC, so that the credit goes to you. If you do it separately, someone will carry it to the other board and claim it for him or herself.

A poster on the ABC board is missing the Fort sleuthers so this may be a good lead to post the finding(s) ~ http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/discuss?cat=437798&tid=1026209&tsn=1

There are a few posters in that thread that would like to join this board, but I leave it up to the moderators on what direction to take on this matter.

You see, Blondie, there are still very distinct ways that you can step in and do things to help....
Thanks! ~

Bloomers

PS This is a fledgling board, born out of necessity. We can use and appreciate help from experienced people. I know I am speaking for Love_me and San, but I think I know their hearts well enough to do this.
There are several names you will recognize from a long time back that have been with you, but you are still the queen of the edit. I give you that credit. You go all the way back, and you can do both the edit and the screencaps with equal ease. yes
Please consider staying on with us at least in some capacity, even limited.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue May 17, 2011 12:19 pm

Bloomers wrote:
BlondieGal wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

You see, Blondie, there are still very distinct ways that you can step in and do things to help....
Thanks! ~

Bloomers

PS This is a fledgling board, born out of necessity. We can use and appreciate help from experienced people. I know I am speaking for Love_me and San, but I think I know their hearts well enough to do this.
There are several names you will recognize from a long time back that have been with you, but you are still the queen of the edit. I give you that credit. You go all the way back, and you can do both the edit and the screencaps with equal ease. yes
Please consider staying on with us at least in some capacity, even limited.

I so agree Blondie! You were my first friend on Fort. I'm glad to see you here. 👋
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaPete Tue May 17, 2011 12:35 pm

BlondieGal wrote:I am bragging about you on the ABC board, LoveMe. rose I tried to make it easy for sleuthers and readers to find us. Hopefully the post will stay up. Yes, they do not like direct links.

I found you all via the post on the ABC board. Great to be a part of such awesome sleuths!
LindaPete
LindaPete

Female Posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue May 17, 2011 12:44 pm

LindaPete wrote:
BlondieGal wrote:I am bragging about you on the ABC board, LoveMe. rose I tried to make it easy for sleuthers and readers to find us. Hopefully the post will stay up. Yes, they do not like direct links.

I found you all via the post on the ABC board. Great to be a part of such awesome sleuths!

If I don't catch you on the new members site, then WELCOME. I hope that you enjoy being on this board with us. :D

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaPete Tue May 17, 2011 12:54 pm

Bloomers wrote:
LindaPete wrote:

If I don't catch you on the new members site, then WELCOME. I hope that you enjoy being on this board with us. :D

Thanks so much. I'm simply addicted to the Bachelor/ette Franchise. It's like a train wreck that you just can help but watch.

Can't we just all get along?
LindaPete
LindaPete

Female Posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue May 17, 2011 1:00 pm

LindaPete wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
LindaPete wrote:

Thanks so much. I'm simply addicted to the Bachelor/ette Franchise. It's like a train wreck that you just can help but watch.

Then you have come to the right place rotfl Glad to have you :hihi: celebrate
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 17, 2011 4:24 pm

BlondieGal wrote:I am bragging about you on the ABC board, LoveMe. Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 3 2084913611 I tried to make it easy for sleuthers and readers to find us. Hopefully the post will stay up. Yes, they do not like direct links.

Thank you so much! Everyone has been so sweet and supportive! I am glad to see they made it over before my post was taken down on ABC's board. Anyone that wants to is welcome to join this site. Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 3 1839924927

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 3 687187126 Everyone!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by medicinegal Wed May 18, 2011 2:28 pm

Love_Me wrote:
BlondieGal wrote:I am bragging about you on the ABC board, LoveMe. Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 3 2084913611 I tried to make it easy for sleuthers and readers to find us. Hopefully the post will stay up. Yes, they do not like direct links.

Thank you so much! Everyone has been so sweet and supportive! I am glad to see they made it over before my post was taken down on ABC's board. Anyone that wants to is welcome to join this site. Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 3 1839924927

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1 - Page 3 687187126 Everyone!

So glad I found you guys! I ventured to the ABC board last night and saw Blondie's post. Thanks girl!

medicinegal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

+60
ilb123
ironcat
LaureanT
happy2bme
mprssdbyu