Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:11 pm

They had a wrap party somewhere. Last year in one of the mags, they said that Ali and her F1 had bottles of champagne sent to their room and the F2 (Chris L) was having fun at the wrap party with the crew. Was the wrap party at the Westin? I have no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:08 pm

Is the Westin where they all stayed? Or where the F2 goes after they are eliminated before going back to the US? Or where Ashley & the F1 stay after the FTC? So confusing!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sorry if someone said this already, but could he mean she had ONE other choice but chose to go with JP?

We know Love Me sent him pics of the F4. Now unless Ben shaved his head, there is no confusing JP and Ben.

What still confuses me with him saying Ash and Ben were engaged. Now I can see if he doesn't understand TB FD/LCD/FRC process, but he seemed firm on they were engaged.
If Ash and Ben got engaged why would either of them be "leaving in tears"?
Unless he really did just see the dates and not the FRC???I am so confused.

I'm wondering if he's meaning to say that she had one other choice, and that was JP. Could the tears be tears of joy rather than sadness? He points out that Ben is at the Westin and that seems to be important for some reason.

Just throwing thoughts out there.

jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:58 pm

Sorry if someone said this already, but could he mean she had ONE other choice but chose to go with JP?

We know Love Me sent him pics of the F4. Now unless Ben shaved his head, there is no confusing JP and Ben.

What still confuses me with him saying Ash and Ben were engaged. Now I can see if he doesn't understand TB FD/LCD/FRC process, but he seemed firm on they were engaged.
If Ash and Ben got engaged why would either of them be "leaving in tears"?
Unless he really did just see the dates and not the FRC???I am so confused.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Also trying to decipher it. It's confusing, Maybe she lets Constantine go after the FD, and that leaves JP and Ben F. for the LCD's. (Ames is gone after the HTD). Then Ryan appears the day of the FRC (looking at the railing and FRC dress pictures). She cuts him loose and it's down to JP & Ben. Ben was excited (to one of F2), but left in tears (cause he was not F1)??? Does that make any sense at all with the screencaps, etc. or no way?

This could be it. We need to know if it was Ben or Ash who was excited but left in tears. I wish I spoke the language of Fiji duh

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Love_Me, your source is leaving messages on FB:

came to fiji excited and left crying

she had on other choose but to go with jp

and that wyh ben stayed in the westin

I am confused on what he is saying. Here is my translation:
"Came to fiji excited and left crying. She had no other choice but to go with JP and that is why Ben stayed at the Westin"

ETA: Here's more about Ryan:

he was invomo
May 31 at 1:24am · Like

but did not make it

ben did

In the past he has answered when someone responded to any of his FB posts. Although most of his Tourism Fiji Australia posts did get deleted.

Perhaps someone could try to clarify his new posts by responding to them. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That is why I reached out to him and we communicated through private messages, but it didn't bring me the clarity I was looking for. There are things he knows for sure, but other things about this show he might not understand. I tried to keep it simple and get to the real questions we were looking for, but it has been a challenge.

Love Me: Just want to say again how much I appreciate your efforts. Thanks for such a great board and for tyring so hard to clarify what is a confusing exchange. :D

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:40 pm

Also trying to decipher it. It's confusing, Maybe she lets Constantine go after the FD, and that leaves JP and Ben F. for the LCD's. (Ames is gone after the HTD). Then Ryan appears the day of the FRC (looking at the railing and FRC dress pictures). She cuts him loose and it's down to JP & Ben. Ben was excited (to one of F2), but left in tears (cause he was not F1)??? Does that make any sense at all with the screencaps, etc. or no way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Love_Me, your source is leaving messages on FB:

"Came to fiji excited and left crying. She had no other choice but to go with JP and that is why Ben stayed at the Westin"

he was invomo

but did not make it

ben did

In the past he has answered when someone responded to any of his FB posts. Although most of his Tourism Fiji Australia posts did get deleted.

Perhaps someone could try to clarify his new posts by responding to them. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That is why I reached out to him and we communicated through private messages, but it didn't bring me the clarity I was looking for. There are things he knows for sure, but other things about this show he might not understand. I tried to keep it simple and get to the real questions we were looking for, but it has been a challenge.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:00 pm

he was invomo

but did not make it

ben did

The translation likely is that "she had no other choice but to go with JP", but the other translation could be "that she had one other choice but to go with JP".

It sounds like the Westin needs to be sleuthed. In the Starwood chain there is the Sheraton, Westin and the elite hotel called W. Are we able to find out the hotel options in Starwood that are available here? That might help in matching up SC's.

jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:46 pm

The came to Fiji excited and left crying part.. could he be talking about Ben?

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:31 pm

he was invomo

but did not make it

ben did

Perhaps someone could try to clarify his new posts by responding to them. no idea

lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:17 pm

San wrote:It also sounds like this guy heard about Ryan being back in Vomo, therefore it was between Ryan, JP, and Ben. She let Ryan go and Ben made it with JP. IDK what he means by she had no choice but to go with JP.

I hope that doesn't mean Ben turned her down. But Fijiman initially seemed glad "it was Ben" so I don't think Ben could her turned her down. It also doesn't jibe with CH's comments that women are gonna love him.

At this point I do think it is JP but every thing is so crazed.

This woman just wants to see some of Ben and his lovable self! :awesome:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum