SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by KikiLove Mon May 21, 2012 9:53 pm

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 19 As4mh910

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 19 Seanie10Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 19 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 19 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Admin Tue May 22, 2012 1:09 am

Team Chris
about an hour ago.
Team Chris NY with our very own Chris!

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 19 403472_242030082565316_212715985496726_347724_1710142276_n
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue May 22, 2012 1:11 am

I'm sorry... but they all look like demons in that picture, lol

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Tue May 22, 2012 1:18 am

Ok glad I am not the only one who thinks this is not the most attractive group picture.....a couple of those dudes in the background remind me of Stevie with their poses!!! Wait...is Chris drinking out of a paper bag??
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Tue May 22, 2012 1:25 am

^The paper bag is around his bottle. giggling
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 9:51 am

Rosepetal wrote:
Tattina wrote:Great that he has joined Twitter and his niece is just so adorable, check the cute pose!

"Life is like a roller coaster ride... It's always better going on a ride with someone by your side." Hmm, wonder what this could refer to?? Lol!

BTW....they just showed a clip of tonight's show on EXTRA and once again, Chris was in it, the only guy they interviewed. This season is really strange, I will say it again, for someone who was eliminated at F4, he is receiving a lot of air time....

Depending on how his edit plays out, I think he might be the back-up plan if Arie doesn't want to become the bachelor.

Do you think so? This season is crazy. The thing I don't like is that they're showing him to be so competitive, or confident. I'm wondering if he was maybe suppose to go farther than F4 but she eliminated him sooner because maybe he did fall hard for her. Looking back at the comments his sister posted on fb and the confidence Chris seems to have so early, maybe she felt she needed to let him go sooner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 22, 2012 1:44 pm

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 19 19051196
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 19 35700240

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 19 93965978

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 19 16140369

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 19 61749598

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 19 10538987
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Tue May 22, 2012 6:46 pm

Max64 wrote:
"Do you think so? This season is crazy. The thing I don't like is that they're showing him to be so competitive, or confident. I'm wondering if he was maybe suppose to go farther than F4 but she eliminated him sooner because maybe he did fall hard for her. Looking back at the comments his sister posted on fb and the confidence Chris seems to have so early, maybe she felt she needed to let him go sooner."

Oh, there is no doubt that he was heavily vested with his feelings towards Emily and fell hard from the start. I am sure his 1on1 date next episode only fueled his confidence even more. She more than likely did not want to keep leading him on by bringing him to the top 3, so she let him go. Kinda sad that a lot of people are focusing on the way he moves his mouth when he talks...jmo.

And poor Sean for being F2, he just seems to be shown as a "filler" for air time, one almost has to be reminded he was there! Hopefully they will soon start to show more of him as he seems like a good guy.
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 22, 2012 7:41 pm

He is really getting an odd edit. After Chris says "I find it hard to believe that any of these guys will have that same connection they then show her private chat with Jef.

I wanted to add that he could have been feed his lines though. Haven't we heard of the producers doing that before?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Tue May 22, 2012 7:54 pm

I would not put it past the producers to tailor their questions to make his responses seem overly aggressive with his feelings towards Emily. Even the editing of the group date cocktail party was uneven...some of the guys during the Stevie/Kalon debacle were sitting on the couch in one shot, while in the next shot they were gone.
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 9:49 pm

[quote="Tattina"]I would not put it past the producers to tailor their questions to make his responses seem overly aggressive with his feelings towards Emily. Even the editing of the group date cocktail party was uneven...some of the guys during the Stevie/Kalon debacle were sitting on the couch in one shot, while in the next shot they were gone. [/quote]

His edit is odd, and I keep going back to the post his sisters made "do you believe in love at first sight". Chris probably connected with her from night one, and I think she was intrigued by him as well. If not romantically, at least physically, we know she is finds him very handsome. Chris does seem to have a lot of confidence in his connection with Emily, I don't think it was producer driven, because his family also had the same confidence. Honestly I think he fell hard for her and she knew he wasn't F1 and let him go early, maybe that will be his edit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+56
marloon
Piper61
beebee
chaslom4
livlafluv1