SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 2:50 pm

Her dress reminds me of the white foam in the waves. Perfect choice. Beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by LaureanT Mon May 14, 2012 3:06 pm

Teenamarie wrote:Her dress reminds me of the white foam in the waves. Perfect choice. Beautiful.

It sure does, Teenamarie! It is a beautiful dress. The dress reminds me of beautiful white clouds in the sky too.

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Mon May 14, 2012 3:10 pm

luvstx wrote:I did read that Teenamarie. Surprised that their yard needs work! Nice excuse for a party Smiley Guessing HGTV will pick up much of the tab.

Cimcoe, you inspired me to send an email to E. Lambton Landscaping asking if they have any availability to do a design/build. Will keep you posted.

Very cool! High clap Good luck!
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Mon May 14, 2012 4:48 pm

Thanbks for the avi, San. I've been trying for two days to make it, clearly I am techno-challenged!!! You on the other hand are a Goddess of all that is techno-magic. I bow to your computer prowess!!
bowdown bowdown

I can't wait to the the Going yard episode of their yard and party. It will include footage from the wedding! ANd their photog will have a blog up about the wedding and more pics in the next few weeks. Just love these two! Favorite Bach couple ever!! :married :sprinklehearts
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 5:58 am

luvstx wrote:I did read that Teenamarie. Surprised that their yard needs work! Nice excuse for a party :) Guessing HGTV will pick up much of the tab.

Cimcoe, you inspired me to send an email to E. Lambton Landscaping asking if they have any availability to do a design/build. Will keep you posted.
Peyton tweeted this just today--

Peyton Lambton‏@PeytonJWright

Do you live on Cape Cod and want a new back yard? Email photos and info to landscapecasting@magneticproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue May 15, 2012 6:29 am

Teenamarie wrote:
luvstx wrote:I did read that Teenamarie. Surprised that their yard needs work! Nice excuse for a party :) Guessing HGTV will pick up much of the tab.

Peyton tweeted this just today--

Peyton Lambton‏@PeytonJWright

Do you live on Cape Cod and want a new back yard? Email photos and info to landscapecasting@magneticproductions.com

Thanks Teenamarie. I'll try to send this off. Haven't heard from Lambton yet today...
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 15, 2012 7:25 am

Dang, I wish they'd come to PA!!!! Hugesmile

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels2312 Tue May 15, 2012 7:58 am

Good luck luvstx! I sure wouldn't mind having a couple of Lambtons fixing up our back yard! If only I lived on the cape!

I wonder how they go about the selection process for the show. Is it the crappier the yard, the better your chances? What if you have a yard that is ok but you want to give it a face lift and spruce it up? That first yard was a total disaster before, even dangerous with all that debris, especially with a toddler. Wonder if they'll all be disaster areas like that.

To me it really looks as if they planned to incorporate their personal story and their wedding with the show. I think it's brilliant. Maybe it came on as an after thought from the show's production crew, but by fixing their own yard and having a post wedding celebration in cape cod and having that be taped for an episode, plus some wedding footage, it is sure to draw in lots of ratings and will be a big boost for season 2 of the show. Everyone who is a fan of C&P will watch that episode, which I think is suppose to be aired at the end of the 1st season. So what better way to promote season 2? I think that was a brilliant move on their part, to showcase their wedding and incorporate a post wedding bash in their own spruced up backyard at the end of season 1.

This is JMO but I think that by including some of their private lives in their show, and not just focusing on the yard makeovers, it adds a special touch to the show, it makes it more personal, and I think more interesting to watch and more interesting for the public and the fans too, it as it would keep us tuned in more, then if it is just about banging nails and swinging sledghammers and the whole transformation bit. I hope that is the formula they decide to go with. Just as much as they are willing to share with the public and keeping it discreet, naturally. No need to go overboard.

Don't know if you guys watch TLC or not. But some of these shows, like Cake Boss, tend to do that more and more now. The focus will shift from the bakery business and baking the cakes, to Buddy's life and their personal trials and tribulations and you really get to know the family. But IMO Cake Boss went too much personal sometimes. Like when they showed the whole delivery room and birth of their 4th child, on a cooking show, imo that was a bit overboard. Some things should be kept private and away from cameras. It wasn't bad, it was tastefully done. Lisa, Buddy's wife, was a real trooper for going through with that, and they did it because they felt it would probably be big ratings for them so that's their perogative. But my point is, that combination of focusing on the business and occcasionally shifting to the personal, it is a winning combination in my book. And I hope Chris and Peyton decide to take that route, too (minus the births! :Smiley: ). I know Chris is a private person, and I feel that whatever they decide to show and share with the public will be in good taste and very classy because they are a classy couple, and ITA, the best bach couple ever! High clap

jewels2312

Back to top Go down

Post by jewels2312 Tue May 15, 2012 3:32 pm

This brought tears to my eyes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3bo8oS0cKKk

Thanks Ms Ettenna! You've done it again! SO beautiful! clapping!

jewels2312

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue May 15, 2012 3:37 pm

Absolutely beautiful

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pugs6325 Tue May 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Wow, what a great video! Brought tears to my eyes too!

pugs6325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 4:33 pm

Thanks for the video, Jewels and :Welcomemembers Does anyone know if Peyton is only working for E. Lambton Landscaping and no longer with Varsity?

Truly a lovely video and really enjoyed it. I could not be happier for Chris and Peyton. He was my favorite on Ali's season and I loved Peyton on BP, they were destined to meet, what a love story. Got me teary eyed too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau