SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:22 pm

copyman12 wrote:Peyton updated her blog in Sept. with before and after shots of the house, and a short loop of the demo. They've been planning this for 2 yrs. Peyton's dad is doing the design work.

Blog

Isn't that a great story. They made the right decision by tearing it down and starting over. I've seen it happen plenty of times. People run into unknown obstacles, which end up costing far more than they budgeted.

(Peyton, I love your blog but it's so hard to read sad )

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
copyman12 wrote:Peyton updated her blog in Sept. with before and after shots of the house, and a short loop of the demo. They've been planning this for 2 yrs. Peyton's dad is doing the design work.

Blog

Isn't that a great story. They made the right decision by tearing it down and starting over. I've seen it happen plenty of times. People run into unknown obstacles, which end up costing far more than they budgeted.

(Peyton, I love your blog but it's so hard to read sad )

I always loved that house. It would have killed me to tear it down, but I understand the renovations would have been worse. Can't wait to see the new house.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:32 am

Once I read about the foundation being on sand it made perfect sense. I hope they saved something they can use in the new house. 

This is a sweet interview with them:  http://blog.thenest.com/2014/10/24/cool-couple-chris-peyton-lambton-love-life-home/

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 45 Chris-peyton-lambton-hugging-650

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:21 am

I loved the old home, but definitely understand. I live in a house that is 40 years old and the maintenance/remodels on it makes me want to tear it down some days! There are more pics of their house going up here... http://peytonlambton.com

Also.. if you keep reading after the pics to Oct. 3rd.. "first comes love, than comes marriage"... She says they are going to start trying to get pregnant. Smiley She says that she has to throw out having a plan because you never know how long it may take.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:40 pm

Bachelor Stars Chris Lambton, Peyton Wright Share Thanksgiving Plans

Bachelor couple Chris Lambton and Peyton Wright share their Thanksgiving plans, and the traditions they've developed after two years of marriage.
Credit: Peyton Lambton
Forget roses! This Thanksgiving, Bachelor and Bachelorette alums Chris Lambton and his wife, Peyton Wright, are handing out plates of mouth-watering fried turkey to celebrate the holiday. Making their home in Lambton's native Cape Cod, Mass., the couple will join a group of 20 family members — including both sets of their parents — for a giant family dinner

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 45 1416432502_chris-lambton-and-peyton-wright-467

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-lambton-peyton-wright-bachelor-stars-share-thanksgiving-plans-20142111#ixzz3JipE1Phk
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:39 pm

Chris Lambton @ChrisLambton13 · 5h 5 hours ago
#MerryChristmas @peytonwlambton #Summitt http://instagram.com/p/xCB8lLSnym/
Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 45 ?size=l

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:14 am

peytonwlambton
2 minutes ago
Love this guy more and more every year! Here's to big things in 2015!! @chrislambton13 #HGTVNewYear #2015

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 45 10890961_392847127540614_893661604_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:47 am

Love Peyton & Chris. Things are going so well for them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:19 pm

My second favourite bachelor after Mr. Lowe. Oh, how things could have been so different if he had not met Payton and had accepted the Bachelor gig rather than Brad 2. Love him and Payton. Wish them many happy years. Wonder about the big thing(s)? Baby maybe?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:54 pm

Does that mean new shows for HGTV? I hope so!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:52 pm

Peyton's updated the house blog. She also fixed her blog, much easier to read now.
It looks like a house!
January 10, 2015
Link
Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 45 IMG_4096-2-644x483

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:07 pm

It's massive, it's gorgeous. What an unusual design. I'd love to see the floor plan.

atem wrote:Does that mean new shows for HGTV?  I hope so!

This was in Peyton's blog, that copyman posted. Thanks cm!

Currently we live on Cape Cod in Chris’s home town and travel working for HGTV and DIY Network. Chris is a landscaper and through watching him work I have developed a passion for landscaping, as well as home design and styling. You can still catch episodes of our outdoor makeover show, Going Yard on HGTV and DIY Network. Chris recently began hosting the longtime hit show, Yard Crashers, and you can see his episodes beginning in Spring 2015. We are constantly traveling and we love working together. It’s a crazy life but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau