SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by jewels2312 Wed May 16, 2012 2:16 pm

At 35 he can have babies no prob. I had an uncle had his last child at 73. But Peyton getting close to 30 I don't think they'll be waisting anytime either trying to get pregnant. After the wedding, I guess it's the next thing their fans are looking forward to now! One thing is for sure, they will have beautiful babies! ❤

jewels2312

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 2:56 pm

jewels2312 wrote:At 35 he can have babies no prob. I had an uncle had his last child at 73. But Peyton getting close to 30 I don't think they'll be waisting anytime either trying to get pregnant. After the wedding, I guess it's the next thing their fans are looking forward to now! One thing is for sure, they will have beautiful babies! ❤

My guess is they won't wait long. :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu May 17, 2012 9:39 pm

jewels2312 wrote:This brought tears to my eyes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3bo8oS0cKKk

Thanks Ms Ettenna! You've done it again! SO beautiful! clapping!

Oh, thank you so much for posting this video! So lovely, just like Peyton and Chris.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri May 18, 2012 7:49 am

what a wonderful vid

I watch that and am reminded of my own journey and all I can hear are the lyrics from a Matchbox 20 song

"i don't know if i've ever been really loved by a hand that's touched me"

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri May 18, 2012 4:14 pm

Just wanted to keep you guys (and, especially Teenamarie) posted. I submitted our application today to be on "Going Yard" and they want to do a casting audition of our family and our yard! Can't believe it. Do hope it works out as we would love to redo our yard to be better suited for outdoor entertaining. The timeline is quite quick so I'll keep you posted.

Now I just hope that this production company is for real.....but it does look legit!

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri May 18, 2012 5:10 pm

WOW Luvstx....how cool that is!! Good luck!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 18, 2012 5:21 pm

luvstx wrote:Just wanted to keep you guys (and, especially Teenamarie) posted. I submitted our application today to be on "Going Yard" and they want to do a casting audition of our family and our yard! Can't believe it. Do hope it works out as we would love to redo our yard to be better suited for outdoor entertaining. The timeline is quite quick so I'll keep you posted.

Now I just hope that this production company is for real.....but it does look legit!

This is awesome Luvstx
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri May 18, 2012 5:24 pm

nutty1 wrote:WOW Luvstx....how cool that is!! Good luck!!!

Thanks, Nutty. I think the are shooting quite a few casting auditions. The casting producer is going to be on the Cape for four days. She says the audition will take an hour. I picked the 9 a.m. slot (due to our schedules) and now realize that we may be first. Hope they are so impressed with us and the potential for our yard that we make a great first impression. Wonder how Chris and Peyton get to weigh in on this. You would think that he has some say in which yards they chose (given that he has to be the designer). We'll know more in 10 days. Now the big challenge will be to convince our 18 year old son that he actually wants to do this. How about I try this tact: The money we will save on the renovation will go to paying your first semester tuition in college????
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri May 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Sounds like a bribe, er I mean plan, to me!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri May 18, 2012 5:59 pm

nutty1 wrote:Sounds like a bribe, er I mean plan, to me!!

Shock of all shock....son just got home and thinks the idea of a casting audition is "sweet". Doesn't want to be on t.v. but loves the idea that we could get our yard redone so he's very willing to be involved.

Teenagers never cease to amaze me!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 6:15 pm

luvstx wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Sounds like a bribe, er I mean plan, to me!!

Shock of all shock....son just got home and thinks the idea of a casting audition is "sweet". Doesn't want to be on t.v. but loves the idea that we could get our yard redone so he's very willing to be involved.

Teenagers never cease to amaze me!

That is awesome. Keep us updated for sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 10:12 am

More wonderful wedding pics!

http://www.channingjohnsonblog.com/2012/05/peyton-and-chris-wedding/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau