SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by LaureanT Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:01 pm

GOING YARD IS ON NOW! :yes:

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by LaureanT Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Did anyone see today's episode of Going Yard? It was wonderful. :Nod: The end result left me speechless! As usual, Chris & Peyton did a great job. I sure hope that this show will be renewed. Such a great show.

LaureanT
LaureanT

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:59 pm

LaureanT wrote:Did anyone see today's episode of Going Yard? It was wonderful. :Nod: The end result left me speechless! As usual, Chris & Peyton did a great job. I sure hope that this show will be renewed. Such a great show.

I did and I totally agree! I also liked how they chose a yard that wasn't some disaster to begin with, but was a decent looking yard that the owners just didn't know what to do with to make it great.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:24 am

LaureanT wrote:Did anyone see today's episode of Going Yard? It was wonderful. :Nod: The end result left me speechless! As usual, Chris & Peyton did a great job. I sure hope that this show will be renewed. Such a great show.

Yes it was however Chris better stop breaking Peyton's furniture. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:45 am

Here he talks about his new show.

Back to top Go down

Post by rr Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:25 am

jewels2312 wrote:Another goodie:
http://bostonherald.com/track/inside_track/view/20220511chris__peytons_yard_sale

Loved his comment about Roberto's engagement :Smiley: They're planning a post nuptial bash on the Cape which they plan to tape for their new show and it will air this season!!! High clap

So has Roberto gotten over the pain of his broken engagement to Ali? “Oh God, yeah,” Chris said. “He’s great. I love that kid.”

LOL, music to my ears! Love it. Agreed that they're the best F2 and my absolute favorite two, ever. I'm reminded of one of the things Chris said after the season in his exit interview, wondering why people were pitting the two against each other when all the while they were such great friends and talked several times a week during the airing of the show. Made no sense to me either, Chris! Nature of the F1 vs F2 beast I guess (We must be on teams! Root for our guy and against the other! ;)), but I thought it was fairly obvious when watching that they were both great guys and great catches, one just happened to have a romantic connection with the lead and the other a friendship connection. Roberto mentioned them having shared values, no wonder they got along so well. :Smiley:

Thanks for all the pics, videos, links, etc... their wedding was beautiful! Good luck luvstx, hope your yard gets chosen. I've only seen the worm farm episode of their show so far (2nd one I think?). Great show, Chris knew his stuff and liked seeing Peyton pitching in (digging dirt, putting together the playground set, etc), not just waiting around to be the party planner at the end. Hope to watch more in the future and will definitely be watching their wedding/Cape Cod reception episode.

rr

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:36 pm

I like the episode before better, but it still was gorgeous. I wish it came on at a better time!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:28 am

Not sure if this article was already posted here. It's a good one!

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2012/06/exclusive-newlyweds-chris-lamb.html

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:46 am

nutty1 wrote:Not sure if this article was already posted here. It's a good one!

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2012/06/exclusive-newlyweds-chris-lamb.html

It's a great one! Thanks for posting...Hooray for Chris and Peyton, what a wonderful couple.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:53 am

Has there been any word about how the show is doing?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:07 pm

atem wrote:Has there been any word about how the show is doing?

You mean how the actual ratings are, or whether it's been renewed yet? No idea what the ratings are and haven't tried even looking, but I have no idea what typical ratings would be for that timeslot anyway so they'd probably be meaningless to me in terms of how well it's doing. I'm just going to wait and keep my fingers crossed that it'll get a second season, that's all that matters to me not ratings. And on the chance it doesn't get another season, Chris and Peyton should still be VERY proud of what they've done and the quality show they put out. yes
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:11 pm

DON'T FORGET TO TUNE IN TO SEE GOING YARD TODAY!

HGTV 4:00 pm CST - 5:00 pm EST

:Nod:

LaureanT
LaureanT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau