SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by Tattina Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:37 pm

"nutty1 wrote:Not sure if this article was already posted here. It's a good one!

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2012/06/exclusive-newlyweds-chris-lamb.html"

Cute article, thanks for posting, they are a good fit. I got a good chuckle out of this part:

Glamour: Do you watch the new seasons, or are you done watching anything The Bachelor/Bachelorette?

CL: She watches it pretty regularly . . .

PW: He'll watch it if I have it on. But it's different watching it after being on it. You know what they're going through and then you always wonder is that really their personality or are they trying to be on television.

CL: Or is one of the producers talking you into saying something . . .

PW: I question it now but before when I was on it I was rooting for love in the end. I still do but I'm like, ehhh. . . .

Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by LaureanT Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Another great episode! cheerleader The couple's dogs had practically destroyed the back yard. Chris & Peyton did a wonderful transformation. :Nod:

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:06 pm

Aww they did great today! I was so glad I could actually watch the episode, I usually just turn on the channel and start cleaning only to realize I missed the whole thing.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:27 am

Their hosting skills keep getting better and better. They were so cute in that hot tub. blowkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Peyton Lambton ‏@PeytonJWright

1 year ago today @ChrisLambton13 asked me to marry him and made me the happiest girl in the world! #luckyinlove

heartandarrow

LaureanT
LaureanT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:18 am

LaureanT wrote:

1 year ago today @ChrisLambton13 asked me to marry him and made me the happiest girl in the world! #luckyinlove

heartandarrow
awwww Love that!

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:34 am

Don't miss an all new episode of #GoingYard on @hgtv at 5/4 ct. I'll be serving as matron of honor and can't watch but I hope you all will!

DON'T FOGET TO WATCH GOING YARD TODAY ON HGTV

4:00 pm CST - 5:00 pm EST

:Smiley:

LaureanT
LaureanT

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:28 pm

I only caught the end this time. I wish they came on a later time!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:20 am

Another great episode! :Nod: It just amazes me how what all goes into professional landscaping. I loved the transformation of the couple's yard. The outdoor entertainment/theater area was amazing. My only complaint with the show is that it does not stay on long enough. Going Yard is a wonderful show! I look forward to watching it every week.

LaureanT
LaureanT

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:31 am

Thanks once again for your weekly reminder Laurean. yes I taped the ep and was able to watch it this morning.

Really ended up loving the final result and I admit to being skeptical when first hearing some of the ideas. The hopscotch area idea I had been not too crazy about, thinking this sounds like way too permanent of a "kid's area" and what about when they grow up. And hearing about so many circles started to sound too themey and I'm not always big on themes that a family will get sick of. But boy what a stellar job they did on the final result imo. The hopscotch area could be used as a play area while looking like a walking path area. The circles I loved, that big grass circle looked amazing. And how cool was that movie theater area? Also loved the canvas fence for privacy. What an overgrown mess that yard was to begin with, and I liked how one of the first things Chris mentioned was that he wanted to transform it so that they would have a clear view of the yard from the house so they could keep an eye on their kids. Awesome work.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:57 am

Hey guys....we are back from a terrific trip and I wrote to our Going Yard casting agent.

Here's the good news: Going Yard has definitely been picked up for a second season!

Here's the lukewarm news: We won't know for 'several' weeks if we have been cast. Our Cape yard is looking like a mess and now that we are here for the summer it's hard not to at least cut some of the overgrowth back. Will be hard to wait for several weeks before we know what to do.

Keep reminding myself that patience is a virtue and that there's a free yard involved here so don't do anything.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:02 am

luvstx wrote:Hey guys....we are back from a terrific trip and I wrote to our Going Yard casting agent.

Here's the good news: Going Yard has definitely been picked up for a second season!

Here's the lukewarm news: We won't know for 'several' weeks if we have been cast. Our Cape yard is looking like a mess and now that we are here for the summer it's hard not to at least cut some of the overgrowth back. Will be hard to wait for several weeks before we know what to do.

Keep reminding myself that patience is a virtue and that there's a free yard involved here so don't do anything.

That is great news about the second season....woohooooo!! I hope you are cast! Thanks for sharing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau