SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

freedom - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:21 pm

This is a Fan Forum. Please read the rules. TY

**ETA** Disregard post.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

freedom - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:37 pm

GA, is this a fan forum? It's grouped with the rest of the general discussion threads.

freedom - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:25 pm

If I've done something wrong, I apologize. How do I read about fan forums???
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:40 pm

luvstx wrote:If I've done something wrong, I apologize.  How do I read about fan forums???

I had thought this was in the fan forums myself but it doesn't appear to be. They say Fan Forum at the top, luvstx.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:43 pm

This is not in a fan forum thread.  So I am confused. 
When GA comes around she can look into it. :Nod:
The rules for fan forums, however would be in the first section of the forum in the "about this site".
Here is a link. link fan thread rules

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:51 pm

Thanks kasha andalbean ( my two favorite posters!!)

I have read the rules but still don't know what I said that was off...
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:53 pm

^I don't believe it was you. If I remember the post before it was edited, it made a comparison to other couples from the franchise and that isn't allowed as it causes problems.

freedom - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 49 87b72b10 freedom - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 49 86669110 freedom - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:56 pm

luvstx wrote:Thanks kasha andalbean ( my two favorite posters!!)

I have read the rules but still don't know what I said that was off...
I don't know that you did. 
So let's see what rolls out of this. I am confused, too as the title of this thread falls into general discussion vs fan thread. So there is some confusion that needs to be cleared up and I know it will be. bestbud!.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:48 pm

Totally my fault. I'm sorry, I've had a tough week and should have paid attention to which topic I was being directed to.  I thought I was in a Fan Forum.

Comparing other couples is totally fine in a General Discussion thread. For clarification purposes, it is not within the Fan Forum rules to compare other couples in a Fan Forum.

This is a General Discussion thread.

When in a Fan Forum, under no circumstances can comparisons be made with any other couple or contestant from any forum, for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or belittling the contestants in the topic title.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2805-fan-forum-rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:58 pm

Thanks GA. Just relieved I hadn't hurt our forum. So grateful to you and others for all you do to make this site fun and respectful!!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:33 pm

Sprite wrote:I love seeing them be so successful without all the idiocy that usually surrounds this show. The had the grounding basics before they went on the show. Both stayed classy during their tenures on the show and good things came their way. He is my all time favourite male contestant and she is one of my top three females. Very happy to see this wonderful couple doing so well...and they have an adorable dog!
Viewers relate to the Lambtons because they are humble,down to earth folks doing the same thing on HGTV that they did prior to being involved with the Bach shows. I respect Des & Chris and Ash & JP for taking a similar path post-Bach. I'm relieved that Peyton stated Marriage Bootcamp isn't something she and Chris would consider. Keep it classy, Lambtons!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:07 pm

luvstx wrote:On the radio show this morning, Peyton mentioned something about an all-night event happening this weekend that raises funds for suicide prevention.  It is somehow in Gia's memory and Craig Robinson is involved.  She mentioned that she and Gia were on the same BP season....I had forgotten that Peyton did that!

Yes, that is how she met...was it Jesse? He was on Ali's season with Chris and then went on to do BP where he met Payton. He and Chris went to some charity golf tournament after the show where CH was trying to butter up Chris to get him to be the next lead. Instead, Payton was in the area visiting family and he invited her to come meet up with him and his buddy Chris. She came, Chris met her, declined the show and the rest, as they say...is history! beatingheart beatingheart

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau