SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

freedom - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:01 pm

Gotta give a thumbs up to Craig R. He always organizes that event.

ChrisL CraigR Ty Brown Tyler V Roberto and Kiptyn often visited each other. I don't recall a season where so many of the guys remained friends.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

freedom - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Gotta give a thumbs up to Craig R. He always organizes that event.

ChrisL CraigR Ty Brown Tyler V Roberto and Kiptyn often visited each other. I don't recall a season where so many of the guys remained friends.

And I might add that despite some of the less than stellar seasons, there are many of "the club" that do a lot of good in many different charitable endeavors, and maybe that is one of the best results.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:10 pm

Sprite wrote:
luvstx wrote:On the radio show this morning, Peyton mentioned something about an all-night event happening this weekend that raises funds for suicide prevention.  It is somehow in Gia's memory and Craig Robinson is involved.  She mentioned that she and Gia were on the same BP season....I had forgotten that Peyton did that!

Yes, that is how she met...was it Jesse? He was on Ali's season with Chris and then went on to do BP where he met Payton. He and Chris went to some charity golf tournament after the show where CH was trying to butter up Chris to get him to be the next lead. Instead, Payton was in the area visiting family and he invited her to come meet up with him and his buddy Chris. She came, Chris met her, declined the show and the rest, as they say...is history! beatingheart beatingheart

Yes, it was Jesse Beck.  What a great friend.  Aww, I love that history!  I knew it, but it's so great reading it again. It makes me so happy that Chris turned down The Bachelor and got Peyton instead.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:51 am

Great group of guys still after all these years.

Tyler Vermette ‏@TylerVermette  Jul 3
Ready or not here I come @ChrisLambton13 #capecod

Craig Robinson ‏@CRAIGR1  Jul 3
@TylerVermette @ChrisLambton13 have one for me boys!! Happy fourth!!

Ty Brown retweeted
Chris Lambton ‏@ChrisLambton13  Jul 3
Happy #4thofjuly to my #bachelorette crew @CRAIGR1 @TylerVermette @JessePaulBeck @Roberto_M_Jr @Tybrownmusic @HunterWagner @neuschaefer

Frank Neuschaefer ‏@neuschaefer  Jul 3
@ChrisLambton13 @CRAIGR1 @TylerVermette @JessePaulBeck @Roberto_M_Jr @Tybrownmusic @HunterWagner #season6 #NeverForget  #freedom #Merica

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:39 pm

chrislambton13Lots of fun today taping at home #capecod for @hgtv with @peytonwlambton

Chris hasn't given any info on this show but it looks like it's about their new house. Can't wait to see it.

I'm having trouble posting Instagram photos now so will just post the link.
freedom - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 50 ?taken-by=chrislambton13

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:44 pm

albean99 wrote:
chrislambton13Lots of fun today taping at home #capecod for @hgtv with @peytonwlambton

Chris hasn't given any info on this show but it looks like it's about their new house. Can't wait to see it.

I'm having trouble posting Instagram photos now so will just post the link.
freedom - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 50 ?taken-by=chrislambton13

IG chrislambton13
freedom - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 50 ?size=l

They are so cute! It does sound like it would be for their new house, bean. I'm going to have to see if I can get any HGTV US on hola somewhere. I don't get the US version.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:19 pm

Just wanted to update those of you who continue to follow my favorite couple. I had thought something was up as most mornings peyton wa MIA from the morning show that she was hosting on our local radio station, WCOD. Thought I was just missing her or that she had been off filming some hGtV shows. Then I was away for 10 days.

I just went to the WCOD FB page and there is a posting from Peyton from mid August wgphere she explains that her filming schedule (HGtV, Today Show) has gotten too busy and she simply couldn't do both jobs. So she gave up the morning show.

It's a bummer but I am happy for her that she and Chris are continuing to get gigs on t.v. I am so glad that I got to hear her in the mornings for a few months. She also did quite a few advertising voice overs for local businesses...perhaps that will continue. Her voice is very distinctive so I can always tell it's her!

And, FYI, their home looks lovely!!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:14 pm

Thanks luvstx for the update! When it was posted here (I think by you?) that she got the radio job, I tried live streaming but I couldn't get it.

They are such a lovely couple. I haven't seen pics lately of their home, I don't imagine it's done yet?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:29 pm

Try looking at peytonlambton.com. You can see their house project but I would say the Reno is done. Guessing she doesn't post more recent stuff as they will probably have an hgtv special at some point.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:33 pm

luvstx I thought you were about to post that they split up, phew!

freedom - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:16 pm

luvstx wrote:Try looking at peytonlambton.com. You can see their house project but I would say the Reno is done.  Guessing she doesn't post more recent stuff as they will probably have an hgtv special at some point.

I'm hoping it will be this fall. They were filming for sure.

I'm watching Chris as host on Yard Crashers. He's such a natural on tv. Too bad their show didn't last but at least we can still see him on DIY network.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:48 pm

Chris Lambton ‏@ChrisLambton13  Sep 10
Gonna be a fun couple days with  @TylerVermette and @CRAIGR1 #myrtlebeach

Chris Lambton ‏@ChrisLambton13  Sep 11
The only way to travel in #myrtlebeach #golfcart @tylervermette https://instagram.com/p/7ftLejSn5H/

freedom - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 50 11849050_756591331153032_316715610_n

Craig Robinson ‏@CRAIGR1  Sep 12
The best bachelorette couple that ever lived
freedom - Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 50 COrMDzWWoAAxD7n

These guys are so cute. They make a point of getting together a few times a year.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau