SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison's Bachelorette 8 Blogs & Interviews - Discussion

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Harrison's Bachelorette 8 Blogs & Interviews - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Harrison's Bachelorette 8 Blogs & Interviews - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:32 am

Thank God CH & ABC is going to give us the truth! :dripdrip

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison's Bachelorette 8 Blogs & Interviews - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Harrison's Bachelorette 8 Blogs & Interviews - Discussion

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:16 am

what i find interesting is why there's no mention of Sean as Sean was in the GD with the others as well.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1109 Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:37 am

nutty1 wrote:Thank God CH & ABC is going to give us the truth! :dripdrip

Well at least their version of the truth. :P

michelle1109

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:04 am

Can't believe that CH didn't mention Arie sneaking out to see Emily, I'd say that was a noteworthy event that he avoided. And he was right about one thing, Jef saying “you give me the type of feeling that people write about" certainly was a line... and so cheesy. Jef does that a lot I find, says a bunch of lines and not stuff that just comes from the heart... and he had the nerve to mock Ryan for doing it lol

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:30 am

michelle1109 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Thank God CH & ABC is going to give us the truth! :dripdrip

Well at least their version of the truth. :P

Funny, after all of the tweeting about Arie, he barely mentions him. His blog leaves out the good stuff just like their editing job cut all of the funny parts of the group date.
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by sopearl Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:36 am

Reading Arie's line again in Chris's blog convinces me that Arie should be the next bachelor. Arie is funny and witty and bit sarcastic. They really need to cast a lead that has humor and an edge and expresses themselves well. I believe that's the downfall of this season.

Emily asks a lot of one line questions as if there is a printed and memorized list.

sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:40 am

nutty1 wrote:I wish we could petition for a show entirely of outtakes!!

ITA At the very least I would like to see a large portion of the finale devoted to outtakes. There is way too much angst and filler in that episode. Jump to the engagement and then show us more of Jef and the boys.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:09 pm

Where is the Top 5 to watch article that CH wrote ? I didn't see it in his (this) thread.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:Where is the Top 5 to watch article that CH wrote ? I didn't see it in his (this) thread.
Here is the link
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20592269,00.html
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:53 pm

bilolo wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Where is the Top 5 to watch article that CH wrote ? I didn't see it in his (this) thread.
Here is the link

Thanks4p but the article did not come up.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:
bilolo wrote:
Here is the link

I couldn't find it on their site either.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:11 pm

shoepie wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
bilolo wrote:
Here is the link

I couldn't find it on their site either.

I don't know how to bring it over, but it's on page 9 of the no discussion media thread.

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison's Bachelorette 8 Blogs & Interviews - Discussion

+35
just logic
michb95
mome2jk
Shelby
tigertiz